5 Reasons why blacks should vote for the Republican party.

BECAUSE African-Americans vote in large blocs, we now choose who the next American president will be.

I'm not a democrat, most certainly not a republican, but one doesn't have to be either to recognize the power of the black vote .. a power that would not be realized had we voted for republicans in significant numbers.

Of course there is always the fact that I can't think of a single reason why we would vote for a virtually all-white political party .. or why anyone would think that we should.
Do you see the self-fulfilling prophecy? If black Americans voted 90% Republican, the Republican party would have a higher degree of non-white people, correct? And, if black Americans voted 90% for Republicans, they would STILL be a crucial voting bloc, also correct?

WHY would African-Americans even remotely think about voting for an all-white party?

Condi Rice, Mia Love, Ben Carson, Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas, Benjamin Hooks, J C Watts, Allen West, Herman Cain......

Half the people you mentioned have never been elected to any office.

Democrats had more African-Americans in Congress in 1970 then republicans have had COLLECTIVELY since the end of Reconstruction.

The argument that Blacks should vote for republicans is just silly.

They are still conservatives....dumbass. You're not very good at this are you?

So? Those people are not reasons to vote for Republicans. Put down those goalposts and stick with one excus....err reason.

To extreme right racists like yourself, everyone else looks like a liberal.
Is that a race card I see before me, the handle toward my hand? come let me clutch thee.
This topic opened with a race card, retard.
ROFLMAO! and in typical parrot fashion you just couldn't help yourself...... :lol:

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber." -- Winston Churchill

No matter your race, there are only two reasons to vote Republican:

1. You're very very very VERY wealthy.
BECAUSE African-Americans vote in large blocs, we now choose who the next American president will be.

I'm not a democrat, most certainly not a republican, but one doesn't have to be either to recognize the power of the black vote .. a power that would not be realized had we voted for republicans in significant numbers.

Of course there is always the fact that I can't think of a single reason why we would vote for a virtually all-white political party .. or why anyone would think that we should.
Do you see the self-fulfilling prophecy? If black Americans voted 90% Republican, the Republican party would have a higher degree of non-white people, correct? And, if black Americans voted 90% for Republicans, they would STILL be a crucial voting bloc, also correct?

WHY would African-Americans even remotely think about voting for an all-white party?

Condi Rice, Mia Love, Ben Carson, Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas, Benjamin Hooks, J C Watts, Allen West, Herman Cain......

Democrats had more African-Americans in Congress in 1970 then republicans have had COLLECTIVELY since the end of Reconstruction.

2. You're stupid.

Check your wallet to see which one you are.

13015435_1118652281561158_8650763588423434324_n.jpg

Still trying to push propaganda when FACTS smack you in the face?

Are red or blue states better job creators?

So? Those people are not reasons to vote for Republicans. Put down those goalposts and stick with one excus....err reason.
When the Negro voted Reagan they went to work.
When the Negro voted Clinton they went to prison.

To extreme right racists like yourself, everyone else looks like a liberal.
Is that a race card I see before me, the handle toward my hand? come let me clutch thee.
This topic opened with a race card, retard.
ROFLMAO! and in typical parrot fashion you just couldn't help yourself...... :lol:

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber." -- Winston Churchill

This topic is about race...blaming others for the OP is goofy

Is this thread one in a series, with more to follow?

2. Why Jewish Americans should vote Republican

3. Why gays should vote Republican

4. Why women should vote Republican

5. Why Asian Americans should vote Republican

6. Why Catholics should vote Republican

3) Black Americans are thriving in today's Republican Party.

Really? What sort of special treatment do Blacks get by being a Republican?
Special treatment?
This is why I wouldnt vote for the left if I was black. They give you special shit like they think you are fuckin helpless or something.

The OP says blacks are thriving in the Republican party. That's gibberish.

Name me one black that was running for president in the Democrat primarys this time?

When the Negro voted Reagan they went to work.
When the Negro voted Clinton they went to prison.

The Reagan years crushed the black community. You'd have a better chance trying to sell pussy at a NAMBLA convention than to get anyone to believe the RayGun era was good for blacks lol

This thread is why blacks should dump the loser Democrat party.

Stay focus will you?

189876.jpg

OIC... so whenever the topic of race is raised one must start slinging around accusations of racism, well that certainly explains why race relations in the U.S. are so fucking stellar. :rolleyes:

Thread title; 5 reason why blacks should vote for the republican party.

what does skin color have to do with it? Are you a racist or something?

Harley,
You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
"why should I vote for an all white party" is what I was responding to...

Not the black part then? You're only upset about race when referring to whites huh. Too dam funny
What?
You always hear "color don't matter" then you see shit like that. I just made a comment off of what is going on around me. Im not sorry if you didn't like it.

OIC... so whenever the topic of race is raised one must start slinging around accusations of racism, well that certainly explains why race relations in the U.S. are so fucking stellar. :rolleyes:

The OP brought up race and you blamed someone else for playing the race card. The OP is the race card.
do you know the difference between race and racist? Dumbfuck

This thread is why blacks should dump the loser Democrat party.

Stay focus will you?

View attachment 72328

You won't. You dodged my question about your idiotic statement that blacks thrive in the Republican Party.

conservatives don't realize that they repel blacks , and pretty much all minorities, from joining the GOP. I'll sum it up for you.....racism is a deal breaker for minorities .

For example, conservatives love to say that blacks are bought off/dependent by the dems . Translation: " all blacks are on welfare". They don't realize that's offensive ??!

Cons also love to point out the bad in the dem party as a reason to join the GOP . Lol, that's like saying "don't vote for Stalin, you should be voting for hitler!"

conservatives don't realize that they repel blacks , and pretty much all minorities, from joining the GOP. I'll sum it up for you.....racism is a deal breaker for minorities .

For example, conservatives love to say that blacks are bought off/dependent by the dems . Translation: " all blacks are on welfare". They don't realize that's offensive ??!

Cons also love to point out the bad in the dem party as a reason to join the GOP . Lol, that's like saying "don't vote for Stalin, you should be voting for hitler!"

And the blacks haven't figured out the Dems still keep them on the plantation.

Forum List

Back