5 Reasons why blacks should vote for the Republican party.

3) Black Americans are thriving in today's Republican Party.

Really? What sort of special treatment do Blacks get by being a Republican?
Special treatment?
This is why I wouldnt vote for the left if I was black. They give you special shit like they think you are fuckin helpless or something.

The OP says blacks are thriving in the Republican party. That's gibberish.

What the hell is this shit you mean to tell me their has only been 9 black US senators ever?????

Only 9 out of 1,963 and Tim Scott of South Carolina was one of the last?

Yea I see the blacks thriving in the Democrat party, Obama was just a Damn experiment by you guys.

A frickin novelty ...

Jesus what the fuck are you talking about?

Half the people you mentioned have never been elected to any office.

Democrats had more African-Americans in Congress in 1970 then republicans have had COLLECTIVELY since the end of Reconstruction.

The argument that Blacks should vote for republicans is just silly.

They are still conservatives....dumbass. You're not very good at this are you?

So? Those people are not reasons to vote for Republicans. Put down those goalposts and stick with one excus....err reason.
When the Negro voted Reagan they went to work.
When the Negro voted Clinton they went to prison.

The Reagan years crushed the black community. You'd have a better chance trying to sell pussy at a NAMBLA convention than to get anyone to believe the RayGun era was good for blacks lol
politifact%2Fphotos%2FBlack_unemployment_meme.jpg

Was Ronald Reagan's record on black unemployment better than Barack Obama's?

BUSH did better for the Negro
Unemployment. The average Black unemployment under President Bush was 10 percent. The average under President Obama after six years is 14 percent. Black unemployment, “has always been double” [that of Whites] but it hasn’t always been 14 percent. The administration was silent when Black unemployment hit 16 percent – a 27-year high – in late 2011.
http://www.blackpressusa.com/is-black-america-better-off-under-obama/

20up-race-chart1-1408460834755-videoSixteenByNine1050.png

Special treatment?
This is why I wouldnt vote for the left if I was black. They give you special shit like they think you are fuckin helpless or something.

What the hell is this shit you mean to tell me their has only been 9 black US senators ever?????

Yea I see the blacks thriving in the Democrat party, Obama was just a Damn experiment by you guys.

A frickin novelty ...

Something you obviously have no clue about.

List of African-American United States Senators - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was used to living in Illionis with black senators like Braun thought it was a norm. Didn't realize till today their has only just been Nine.

You guys are sooooool pathetic to stay on the Democrat band wagon after all these years.

I love how the GOP throws out Ben Carson as some sort of party success story .

Carson is an outsider . He wasn't groomed by the GOP and he's never held any kind of office .

Special treatment?

A frickin novelty ...

List of African-American United States Senators - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was used to living in Illionis with black senators like Braun thought it was a norm. Didn't realize till today their has only just been Nine.

You guys are sooooool pathetic to stay on the Democrat band wagon after all these years.

So what?

Carson is an outsider . He wasn't groomed by the GOP and he's never held any kind of office .

Special treatment?

A frickin novelty ...

"I was used to living in Illionis with black senators like Braun thought it was a norm."

What? What language is that?

Special treatment?

A frickin novelty ...

So what?

So what? That's like saying the democrats are the party for women and the Republicans are not, yet only have just as much women governors as Republicans.

Special treatment?

A frickin novelty ...

"I was used to living in Illionis with black senators like Braun thought it was a norm."

What? What language is that?

Chicago get used to it

A frickin novelty ...

So what?

So what? That's like saying the democrats are the party for women and the Republicans are not, yet only have just as much women governors as Republicans.

A Republican presidential candidate hasn't won the women's vote in the last 6 elections. That's a trend.

conservatives don't realize that they repel blacks , and pretty much all minorities, from joining the GOP. I'll sum it up for you.....racism is a deal breaker for minorities .

For example, conservatives love to say that blacks are bought off/dependent by the dems . Translation: " all blacks are on welfare". They don't realize that's offensive ??!

Cons also love to point out the bad in the dem party as a reason to join the GOP . Lol, that's like saying "don't vote for Stalin, you should be voting for hitler!"

And the blacks haven't figured out the Dems still keep them on the plantation.
Got those numbers I asked for yet, rube?

Guess which party has 41 blacks serving in Congress.

Guess which party has 3.

So what was that shit about "thriving in today's Republican party"?

Guess which party has 2 Muslims serving in Congress.

Guess which party has none.

Guess which party has 24 Hispanics currently serving in the House of Representatives.

Guess which party has 8.

Guess which party has 6 gays serving in Congress.

Guess which party has none (that we know of).

Guess which party has 18 Jewish members serving in the House.

Guess which party has 1.

Last edited:
I guess somewhere in all the whining about "culture wars", the blacks missed the part about what a great place to thrive the GOP is for minorities.

jews , Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, you name it, all vote majority dem.

And the GOP doesn't know why ? What do they all have in common?

1) Black Americans have been voting for the Democrats en masse for almost 40 years. What do they have to show for it economically? Here's what they have to show for it: In 2009, the average net worth for white households was $113,149 and $5,700 for black households. Great job, Democratic Party!

2) As long as black Americans vote monolithically for the Democratic Party, they will always be treated like dirt. There's never any question which party black Americans are voting for. The only real question is turnout

4) Black Americans are not as liberal as their voting records seem to show.Many black Americans actually see eye-to-eye with Republicans on manysocial issues including abortion, gay marriage, and being friendly to Christianity. Many black Americans also agree with the conservative stance on illegal immigration, school choice, being tough on crime, and supporting entrepreneurs -- and no wonder. For a lot of black Americans, a vote for the Democratic Party is a vote to lose their job to an illegal alien, trap their kids in a lousy school, and get criminals released back into their neighborhood.

Even someone like Louis Farrakhan, who has campaigned for numerous Democrats over the years, is in favor of corporal punishment, building small businesses, and he believes that welfare is a trap that keeps black Americans mired in poverty. Incidentally -- it is.

When black Americans stop buying the phony baloney "He's a racist" line that Democrats peddle in every election and start genuinely considering Republican candidates on the issues, suddenly both parties will start giving black Americans the attention they deserve.

5) What has the Democratic Party's "help" over the last 40 years achieved for black Americans? The Democratic Party's line is that black Americans need their "help" to get by in a racist world. Here's an alternate theory: Buying into the Democratic Party's philosophy and accepting "help" has been one of the biggest reasons that black Americans lag behind white Americans. Black males are 6 times as likely to be in prison as white males and black Americans make up 49% of the homicide victims in America. 71.6% of all black Americans are born out of wedlock and black Americans are almost twice as likely to drop out of high school as white Americans, both of which help explain why the black poverty rate is almost 2 1/2 times the white poverty rate.

BECAUSE African-Americans vote in large blocs, we now choose who the next American president will be.

I'm not a democrat, most certainly not a republican, but one doesn't have to be either to recognize the power of the black vote .. a power that would not be realized had we voted for republicans in significant numbers.

Of course there is always the fact that I can't think of a single reason why we would vote for a virtually all-white political party .. or why anyone would think that we should.
Do you see the self-fulfilling prophecy? If black Americans voted 90% Republican, the Republican party would have a higher degree of non-white people, correct? And, if black Americans voted 90% for Republicans, they would STILL be a crucial voting bloc, also correct?

WHY would African-Americans even remotely think about voting for an all-white party?
Because if they did, it wouldn't be an all-white party any more, would it?

Special treatment?

They're certainly not doing so well under the current democrat regime, headed, if I recall, by a black man. Maybe there's more than just skin color at play here.

1) Black Americans have been voting for the Democrats en masse for almost 40 years. What do they have to show for it economically? Here's what they have to show for it: In 2009, the average net worth for white households was $113,149 and $5,700 for black households. Great job, Democratic Party!

2) As long as black Americans vote monolithically for the Democratic Party, they will always be treated like dirt. There's never any question which party black Americans are voting for. The only real question is turnout

4) Black Americans are not as liberal as their voting records seem to show.Many black Americans actually see eye-to-eye with Republicans on manysocial issues including abortion, gay marriage, and being friendly to Christianity. Many black Americans also agree with the conservative stance on illegal immigration, school choice, being tough on crime, and supporting entrepreneurs -- and no wonder. For a lot of black Americans, a vote for the Democratic Party is a vote to lose their job to an illegal alien, trap their kids in a lousy school, and get criminals released back into their neighborhood.

Even someone like Louis Farrakhan, who has campaigned for numerous Democrats over the years, is in favor of corporal punishment, building small businesses, and he believes that welfare is a trap that keeps black Americans mired in poverty. Incidentally -- it is.

When black Americans stop buying the phony baloney "He's a racist" line that Democrats peddle in every election and start genuinely considering Republican candidates on the issues, suddenly both parties will start giving black Americans the attention they deserve.

5) What has the Democratic Party's "help" over the last 40 years achieved for black Americans? The Democratic Party's line is that black Americans need their "help" to get by in a racist world. Here's an alternate theory: Buying into the Democratic Party's philosophy and accepting "help" has been one of the biggest reasons that black Americans lag behind white Americans. Black males are 6 times as likely to be in prison as white males and black Americans make up 49% of the homicide victims in America. 71.6% of all black Americans are born out of wedlock and black Americans are almost twice as likely to drop out of high school as white Americans, both of which help explain why the black poverty rate is almost 2 1/2 times the white poverty rate.

Good post

All Republicans have to do is show what they have done to help minorities in the last 30 years and blacks will flock to them

Why don't Republicans bring jobs to minority neighborhoods and let it be known that your job is because of Republicans

Is this thread one in a series, with more to follow?

2. Why Jewish Americans should vote Republican

3. Why gays should vote Republican

4. Why women should vote Republican

5. Why Asian Americans should vote Republican

6. Why Catholics should vote Republican
Let's just wrap it up in one, why Americans should vote Republican.

Forum List

Back