🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

I still want to see the posts where people here asked you to speak for the black race. Will we be seeing those any time soon?

You didn't answer the question...

Do you admit that government dependency has increased dramatically over the past 40 years?

Do you also admit that racism has lessened dramatically over the past 40 years?

If both of those are indeed true...then why haven't the lives of inner city blacks improved dramatically over that time period?

Here it is again...

Do you really think I'm going to fall for that when you have yet to address the question? :lol: Stop blaming your lack of an answer on the premise of the thread. Are you going to answer the question?

Do you admit that government dependency has increased dramatically over the past 40 years?

If both of those are indeed true...then why haven't the lives of inner city blacks improved dramatically over that time period?

Here it is again...

Do you really think I'm going to fall for that when you have yet to address the question? :lol: Stop blaming your lack of an answer on the premise of the thread. Are you going to answer the question?

No, actually I was sure that you'd refuse to answer it because let's face it....you don't HAVE a good answer for it.

It's the same reason that you won't show the posts where people asked you to speak for the black race.

I hate to point out the obvious here, little buddy but you're getting taken to the woodshed in this string.

The time period would seem to be self explanatory to a Mensa man like yourself but I'll flesh it out for you. Johnson's Great Society started about forty years ago and since then government dependency has increased dramatically and racism has decreased dramatically. The entire gist of this string is whether or not increased dependency has been a good thing for blacks. Following this so far?

what has not been discussed the that During the Great Depression most everyone was poor, so that centuries long head start for whites our local NOI members claim exits is really a lie.

This country did not start to have anything close to prosperity until the 1950s.

Even then Jim Crow was not universal.

Any black less than 70 can not claim to be held back by racism, and maybe not even then.

Do you have the courage to answer the question? Why are the last 40 years relevant but not the last 400 years?

Here it is again...

No, actually I was sure that you'd refuse to answer it because let's face it....you don't HAVE a good answer for it.

It's the same reason that you won't show the posts where people asked you to speak for the black race.

I hate to point out the obvious here, little buddy but you're getting taken to the woodshed in this string.

Thats great. Now will you answer the question?

LOL I've seen this here so many times...someone's getting their ass handed to them and they don't have an answer to the questions that they've been asked...so they declare that they will not answer those questions because one of THEIR questions has not been answered!!!

It doesn't matter how many times you DO answer that question because their goal isn't to get an answer it's to avoid admitting that they don't have one themselves.

I've now answered this question twice...and expanded on that answer in other posts but that doesn't satisfy, Asklepias. I'm not in any way surprised by that however because I know that he's desperate NOT to have to answer either of my questions. The only way he can think of to do that is to repeatedly declare he won't do so until I answer a question that I've already answered.

Not what you'd expect from the black Mensa Man but hey...when you've painted yourself into a corner...what else can you do?

OP- GREAT PROPAGANDA, FOR RACIST HATER DUPES ONLY- THE ONLY THING THAT'S HURT BLACKS IS CRAPPE SUPPORT FOR INNER CITY EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND JOBS oops, Pub/Reaganist policies that hurt all nonrich and blacks especially, and of course racist a-holes who make it twice as hard for them to be employed.

What do the hater dupes think of that new finding that whites just naturally help each other to get jobs, not necessarily racism. Oh, of course that doesn't make the Pub Propaganda Machine...lol

LOL I've seen this here so many times...someone's getting their ass handed to them and they don't have an answer to the questions that they've been asked...so they declare that they will not answer those questions because one of THEIR questions has not been answered!!!

It doesn't matter how many times you DO answer that question because their goal isn't to get an answer it's to avoid admitting that they don't have one themselves.

I've now answered this question twice...and expanded on that answer in other posts but that doesn't satisfy, Asklepias. I'm not in any way surprised by that however because I know that he's desperate NOT to have to answer either of my questions. The only way he can think of to do that is to repeatedly declare he won't do so until I answer a question that I've already answered.

Not what you'd expect from the black Mensa Man but hey...when you've painted yourself into a corner...what else can you do?

Dont talk to yourself its unbecoming. You avoided the question twice claiming the threads premise kept you from answering it. Its real simple. Answer the question put to you and your question will be answered. Anything less is an admission that your premise cant possibly exist anywhere else but at Disney World.

Dont talk to yourself its unbecoming. You avoided the question twice claiming the threads premise kept you from answering it. Its real simple. Answer the question put to you and your question will be answered. Anything less is an admission that your premise cant possibly exist anywhere else but at Disney World.

Stop the charade...it's become obvious that you don't have an answer for either of the questions that I've asked you...just as it's become obvious that you will steadfastly claim that I've "avoided" a question that I have in fact answered. You're not looking for an answer...you're desperately looking for an excuse not to answer.

You know that you don't have an explanation for why the lives of blacks in the inner city continue to become worse even though after the 40 years since Johnson's Great Society kicked into gear, government dependency has increased dramatically as racism has decreased dramatically.

And we BOTH know that you'll never go looking for those posts where people asked you to speak for the black race because we both know they don't exist.

Last edited:
This is really sad. All you had to do was answer the question put to you. You cant even do that. Oh well. At least you have one thing right. No I wont go look for posts where people asked what my opinion was. You can do that yourself.

Last edited:
The time period would seem to be self explanatory to a Mensa man like yourself but I'll flesh it out for you. Johnson's Great Society started about forty years ago and since then government dependency has increased dramatically and racism has decreased dramatically. The entire gist of this string is whether or not increased dependency has been a good thing for blacks. Following this so far?

what has not been discussed the that During the Great Depression most everyone was poor, so that centuries long head start for whites our local NOI members claim exits is really a lie.

This country did not start to have anything close to prosperity until the 1950s.

Any black less than 70 can not claim to be held back by racism, and maybe not even then.

Do you have the courage to answer the question? Why are the last 40 years relevant but not the last 400 years?

I did, but you are too stupid to understand

When you said government dependency was the reason for problems in the Black communities and that the notion that slavery and jim crow were not.

And you seem to be saying the exact opposite. Neither position stands up to reason.

It only seems that way because you dont have a clue what my position is.

It is the gist of what you have been desperately insisting for dozens of pages.

I did, but you are too stupid to understand

Your answer is that the Great Depression nullifies the last 400 years and Jim Crow was not universal? Really? :lol: That was so stupid I thought it was a joke. Can you give an intelligent answer? You do realize that whatever setbacks the whites incurred during the Great Depression were also experienced in the Black community? You do realize that Jim Crow gave an additional advantage to whites regardless of whether it was universal or not? I do have to give you points for at least answering the question.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back