🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

Do you have the courage to answer the question? Why are the last 40 years relevant but not the last 400 years?

Do you have the courage to answer the question? Why are the last 400 years relevant but not the last 40 years?

If you are going to ask that question you should be prepared to answer the exact opposite question.

I'm definitely willing to answer the question. Do you have the courage to answer Closeds question?

I answered the only question he has posed to me.

Thats not what i asked you. Do you have the courage to answer the following?

How is the last 40 years relevant but not the last 400 years?

Do you have the courage to answer the question? Why are the last 40 years relevant but not the last 400 years?

I did, but you are too stupid to understand

Your answer is that the Great Depression nullifies the last 400 years and Jim Crow was not universal? Really? :lol: That was so stupid I thought it was a joke. Can you give an intelligent answer? You do realize that whatever setbacks the whites incurred during the Great Depression were also experienced in the Black community? You do realize that Jim Crow gave an additional advantage to whites regardless of whether it was universal or not? I do have to give you points for at least answering the question.

how has slavery hurt you and jim crow helped me?

this should be good

I did, but you are too stupid to understand

Your answer is that the Great Depression nullifies the last 400 years and Jim Crow was not universal? Really? :lol: That was so stupid I thought it was a joke. Can you give an intelligent answer? You do realize that whatever setbacks the whites incurred during the Great Depression were also experienced in the Black community? You do realize that Jim Crow gave an additional advantage to whites regardless of whether it was universal or not? I do have to give you points for at least answering the question.

how has slavery hurt you and jim crow helped me?

this should be good

Slavery created a condition where whites were indoctrinated with the concept that they were superior to Blacks. in essence more confidence. In slaves that would be the reverse therefore hurtful. It also created a condition where whites had ample opportunity to take advantage of being free to make something of themselves. Blacks had no such opportunity. Slavery created a mindset in the slave of dependency on the slave master for everything. Again hurtful. That slave mentality has been passed down through the generations to present primarily out of an attempt to just survive the racially oppressive climate.

Jim Crow gave whites legal rights to further keep Blacks down by creating a condition where financially and educationally Black opportunities for success were substandard. This would again promote a racial superior feeling for whites and an inferior and hopeless feeling for Blacks. In essence another form of slavery and more damage to the Black psyche. This would be to the benefit of whites not blacks. So we have the tangible effects of substandard education and financial opportunities combined with the psychological affects of racism and slavery passed down to present day.

I answered the only question he has posed to me.

You didn't ask me that, you asked the other guy. Are you asking me now?

I did ask you that. Go look at the post you just quoted on the last page. You can play games if you like or you can answer the question. Your choice.

Last edited:
This is really sad. All you had to do was answer the question put to you. You cant even do that. Oh well. At least you have one thing right. No I wont go look for posts where people asked what my opinion was. You can do that yourself.

I did answer the question put to me...several times actually. I'd gladly answer it AGAIN if you'd like.

You on the other hand have answered neither of the questions that were asked of you and it's obvious that you won't.

You won't go look for posts where people asked you to speak for the black race because we both know that they don't exist!

You've been measured and found wanting...so much for Mensa Man!

This is really sad. All you had to do was answer the question put to you. You cant even do that. Oh well. At least you have one thing right. No I wont go look for posts where people asked what my opinion was. You can do that yourself.

I did answer the question put to me...several times actually. I'd gladly answer it AGAIN if you'd like.

You on the other hand have answered neither of the questions that were asked of you and it's obvious that you won't.

You won't go look for posts where people asked you to speak for the black race because we both know that they don't exist!

You've been measured and found wanting...so much for Mensa Man!

I hear an awful lot of talking but no answer to the question has appeared yet.

" That slave mentality has been passed down through the generations to present primarily out of an attempt to just survive the racially oppressive climate."

So blacks have passed down a "slave mentality" to survive racism? That's what's holding back black teens in the inner city? What's making them fail in school? What's making them kill each other in record numbers? I don't know what's more amusing...that you actually buy into this nonsense or that you think you're going to convince anyone else that it's the case.

" That slave mentality has been passed down through the generations to present primarily out of an attempt to just survive the racially oppressive climate."

So blacks have passed down a "slave mentality" to survive racism? That's what's holding back black teens in the inner city? What's making them fail in school? What's making them kill each other in record numbers? I don't know what's more amusing...that you actually buy into this nonsense or that you think you're going to convince anyone else that it's the case.

You had your chance to answer. Dont try to jump in on the discussion now.

I did ask you that. Go look at the post you just quoted on the last page.

No, you asked the other guy. If you are now asking me, it is a false question since I have never taken that position.

Ok, your turn: How is the last 400 years relevant but not the last 40 years? Or is that not your position? (see what I did there?)

You've STILL never addressed the major flaw in your slave hangover narrative. Namely why if racism has declined so steadily since the 60's that the lives of blacks in the inner city hasn't improved and in many ways is much worse than it was?

How can it be racism that's making things worse...if racism is declining?

I did ask you that. Go look at the post you just quoted on the last page.

No, you asked the other guy. If you are now asking me, it is a false question since I have never taken that position.

Ok, your turn: How is the last 400 years relevant but not the last 40 years? Or is that not your position? (see what I did there?)

Ok good job. i got an answer. I never said the last 40 years were not relevant. Yes I did see what you did. You have learned not to assume.

LOL...unlike you I answer every question put to me. I don't hide from them like you do.

I also don't make patently false claims...like people asked that I speak for the black race...and then when called on to provide proof where that took place refuse to provide a post.

To be quite blunt...your reputation here is taking a savage beating today. You've shown yourself to be someone who is willing to play fast and loose with the truth in an attempt to salvage a losing argument.

LOL...unlike you I answer every question put to me. I don't hide from them like you do.

I also don't make patently false claims...like people asked that I speak for the black race...and then when called on to provide proof where that took place refuse to provide a post.

To be quite blunt...your reputation here is taking a savage beating today. You've shown yourself to be someone who is willing to play fast and loose with the truth in an attempt to salvage a losing argument.

Thats insightful. Now you have the perfect out to no longer converse with me. Smart move.

Government dependency is good for no one but pandering politicians. Regardless of Color.

Forum List

Back