🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 yrs ago, mac's burger was 20c

I can no longer take McDonald's. Too salty, meat is questionable. Burger King is just nasty. Both franchises seem to be on a downward spiral on quality and service.

I feel physically ill after eating there. Been over 2 years now.

I wonder what the price of a Big Mac will be in NOKO?
There won't be any garbage problems. The customers will be eating the wrappers.

Well to be fair if this is another attack on labor, what was McDonald's profits in the 60's verses 2018 ??? Do you believe in structural ladder wage programs, and in profit sharing programs in which would have kept workers from crying to the government to force a minimum wage hike because everything was going up instead of their ability to keep Pace with the pace of the economy they were being forced into ??

There were reports of corporations like McDonald's having sessions with it's employees in order to train them on how to become subsidized by the government because they were working for wages that were well below the poverty line.

That's because they gave their investors a 200+% increase in dividends.

now, at $1.20, it's a loss-leader. Most things cost 8x what they did in 1968, and people were CLEARING $5 an hour, doing mere assemblyline work. If you're not clearing $40 an hour, you're screwing the pooch, big time.

Shit. I can remember you could get a burger, fries and a drink and still get change back from your dollar.

That's how cheap it was to eat at McDonalds back in the day. Man have times and prices changed.

I can no longer take McDonald's. Too salty, meat is questionable. Burger King is just nasty. Both franchises seem to be on a downward spiral on quality and service.

I feel physically ill after eating there. Been over 2 years now.
Too salty is right... Yep physically ill after eating there is right... I'm just getting old.. lol

now, at $1.20, it's a loss-leader. Most things cost 8x what they did in 1968, and people were CLEARING $5 an hour, doing mere assemblyline work. If you're not clearing $40 an hour, you're screwing the pooch, big time.

Shit. I can remember you could get a burger, fries and a drink and still get change back from your dollar.

That's how cheap it was to eat at McDonalds back in the day. Man have times and prices changed.
The value of the dollar went into the negative since then.. Trump is trying to fix it, but, but, but, but... LOL

Forum List

Back