51 dead in september. 55 so far this month. 8 of the 55 just today in one attack.....

Vietnam wasn't exactly the biggest kid in the class either...... how'd that turn out?

maybe you're old enuf to remember back to 1812 when we burned down your Whitehouse.....I think someone in class was boo hooing that day.

You mean when we were about 36 years old as a nation and still licking our wounds from a revolution that created the greatest land in the world?

Yoiu mean then?

Like a bully picking on the poor kid with a physical challange.

And you are proud of it.

Speaks volumes about you.

kind of like attacking a country that had no WMD's ......like Iraq?

man you sound like a real pussy.:eusa_boohoo:

Yeah.....I guess we should have simply believed a man that killed 1000,000 of his own poeople with chemicals.

And as for the "real pussy" thing.....is that the best you got?

Vietnam wasn't exactly the biggest kid in the class either...... how'd that turn out?
Militarily, a success. But, you're still avoiding the topic. I understand. BHO shitting on the military cannot be a pleasant topic for those who mindlessly adore Him.

apparently I'm not the only one dodging the topic but we have to remember you are here to blow your pals so let's just watch as you take me to task for the same thing others are doing.

Militarily, a success. But, you're still avoiding the topic. I understand. BHO shitting on the military cannot be a pleasant topic for those who mindlessly adore Him.

apparently I'm not the only one dodging the topic but we have to remember you are here to blow your pals so let's just watch as you take me to task for the same thing others are doing.
Still can't face the topic? Others have addressed it. How cowardly of you. This is the deadliest month ever for US troops in Afghanistan and BHO cannot even decide what to do after almost nine weeks.

You mean when we were about 36 years old as a nation and still licking our wounds from a revolution that created the greatest land in the world?

Yoiu mean then?

Like a bully picking on the poor kid with a physical challange.

And you are proud of it.

Speaks volumes about you.

kind of like attacking a country that had no WMD's ......like Iraq?

man you sound like a real pussy.:eusa_boohoo:

Yeah.....I guess we should have simply believed a man that killed 1000,000 of his own poeople with chemicals.

And as for the "real pussy" thing.....is that the best you got?

and let's not forget just where Saddam got the delivery systems to gas the Kurds shall we (insert drum roll here) ..... - the USA.

We did what we could to help a people remain free.

Sort of what we would do for you if need be...regardless of the odds.

I wonder how many billions of dollars a year your country would need to shell out for a stronger military if it didnt feel it could be a leach on the strength of our brave men and women.

But I digress. Please...continue to bash a man that would have had no hesitation to die in shame in an effort to protect your sorry ass if you were invaded by an enemy.

I wonder how many billions of dollars a year your country would need to shell out for a stronger military if it didnt feel it could be a leach on the strength of our brave men and women.

But I digress. Please...continue to bash a man that would have had no hesitation to die in shame in an effort to protect your sorry ass if you were invaded by an enemy.

:lol: you have insulted Canada throughout this thread and then when you get a little taste of your own medicine you cry that you are being bashed...... you are a pussy.

:lol: you have insulted Canada throughout this thread and then when you get a little taste of your own medicine you cry that you are being bashed...... you are a pussy.

Nice try....but the man you have been bashing is Bush...and only a fool with the reading comprehension of a monkey would think I was referring to me.

and by the way...I am bashing Canda as you bash America....You may not appreciate the policies of any of our presidents...that is your perogotive. But if you are going to bash the name of ANY American, I will retaliate.

You have the right to...yes...as this is America.

But be prepared for the retaliation........obviously you are not thick skinned enough to deal with it...thus the "pussy" comment you made.

and by the way...I am bashing Canda as you bash America....You may not appreciate the policies of any of our presidents...that is your perogotive. But if you are going to bash the name of ANY American, I will retaliate.

But be prepared for the retaliation........obviously you are not thick skinned enough to deal with it...thus the "pussy" comment you made.

I'm not the guy crying about being bashed cupcake.....if you don't want to keep getting spanked then split.

I'm not the guy crying about being bashed cupcake.....if you don't want to keep getting spanked then split.

continue with the lie you loser.....

Bash me all you want. I never did anything to help you.

I was referring to your endless bashing of Bush...a man...as I said...who would gladly die in shame if it meant he could protect your sorry ass.

continue with the lie you loser.....

Bash me all you want. I never did anything to help you.

I was referring to your endless bashing of Bush...a man...as I said...who would gladly die in shame if it meant he could protect your sorry ass.

Trust me, if Canada is ever attacked in the manner we were, ol' Jay would be screaming for our help. He's just too spineless to admit it.

too stupid to quit huh? - ok

"I am bashing Canada as you bash America" - no you are not..... for your retarded information G.W.Bush does not = America.....now would you like me to go back and quote your posts that attack Canada?

anyways it's been a real slice and if you and your Jagoff buddy want to get turned over my knee some more I will be back tommorow..... until then wipe the tears off your pimply cheek and stay gay.

Still can't face the topic? Others have addressed it. How cowardly of you. This is the deadliest month ever for US troops in Afghanistan and BHO cannot even decide what to do after almost nine weeks.

You'd much rather a rash quick decision...we know.

You'd much rather a rash quick decision...we know.

No, it's quite obvious that Si wants Obama to listen to his commander who is actually up front seeing the situation first hand, as opposed to someone who is doing absolutely nothing but continuing on like he's still on the campaign trail. After all, it's that commander who is seeing first hand the blood of our soldiers. It's is that commander who ACTUALLY has his boots on the ground. It's that commander who doesn't have far left loony liberal morons like Pelosi and Biden whispering sweet NOTHINGS in his ear.

Get a fucking clue!

Define a quick decision. Obama has been given defense briefings since being the leading contender in August of 2008. Doesn't look so quick now, does it?

Forum List

Back