54 times -

Yeah this is different than the Clinton guy who invoked the 5th when asked about his name? They have nothing, no one is going to answer in case they get some bs process crime because they didn't remember it correctly.

Jr pleads memory loss - I can't remember ..

Analysis | 54 things Donald Trump Jr. couldn’t ‘recall’ or ‘remember’ in his testimony

makes you wonder how he gets back home after it gets dark ----

hook the lying bastard up to a lie detector and start all over.
It has been my experience that "I don't remember" is a perfectly acceptable answer, if it is true. People forget things.

That's why we allow "past recollection recorded" exceptions to the hearsay rule, admitting into evidence out-of-court writings such as diaries. It's more reliable because PEOPLE FORGET STUFF!!!

Analysis | 54 things Donald Trump Jr. couldn’t ‘recall’ or ‘remember’ in his testimony

It has been my experience that "I don't remember" is a perfectly acceptable answer, if it is true. People forget things.

That's why we allow "past recollection recorded" exceptions to the hearsay rule, admitting into evidence out-of-court writings such as diaries. It's more reliable because PEOPLE FORGET STUFF!!!
not 54 times! :rolleyes:

its been my experience a lie detector jogs your memory ...

1. Details of the Trump Tower meeting in general: “Again, I don't remember too many details of it.”

That's not unreasonable. It happened over a year ago. I forget details of meetings I had last week.

2. The presence of an eighth person — Russian American lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin — in the Trump Tower meeting: “As I mentioned in my statement, people have said there was an eighth person. I just can’t remember. … I’ve heard the name. I don’t recall now.” (Trump couldn’t remember this despite another attendee, Ike Kaveladze, saying Akhmetshin wore a hot pink outfit.)

If it were a meeting of 2-3 people, this would be unreasonable. But, 7 verses 8 people is not unreasonable and highly likely.

3. Whether the meeting’s attendees were introduced: “I don’t recall, but I imagine that’s likely.”

What's wrong with that?

4. Speaking with Russian pop star Emin Agalarov on June 6 and 7, despite phone records that show phone calls between them: “I do not recall speaking with Emin. It's possible we left each other voice-mail messages. I simply don’t remember. … I don’t recall if I actually reached him, no.”

Again, this does not sound unreasonable, and he acknowledges that he probably attempted to speak with Emin.

5. Whether he talked with Agalarov on June 7 about publicist Rob Goldstone’s June 6 email pitching the Trump Tower meeting: “No, I don’t [recall.]”

That's a denial. So, only 53 times?

6. Where he was when he got the email: “I don’t [recall], no.”

What the fuck? Does anyone?

7. Whether he was traveling at the time: “I don’t recall that, no.”

Denial. Down to 52.

9. Whether Goldstone sought to set up any meetings with Russian government officials: “None that I can recall, no.”

10. Whom he spoke with from a blocked number at 8:40 on June 6: “I don’t [know].”

Holy SHIT!! Would ANYONE?

15. To whom he spoke on a June 7 call at 4:07 p.m.: “I don’t know.”

16. The contents of the call: “No, I don’t [recall].”

Who would? What the fuck?

I could go through this entire list, but this looks like a bullshit story offered for its headline quality and nothing else. If somebody wants to provide an example of how he SHOULD remember the answer to one of those, I will be happy to consider it.

You know, I'm 53 years old right now, and if someone asked me about something that happened a year to two years ago, I'd be able to remember.

Shoot, if you remind me about something I did when I was in my 20's, I'd probably be able to remember it.

If Trump and his clan are such good business people, then why do they have such shitty memories?

You know, I'm 53 years old right now, and if someone asked me about something that happened a year to two years ago, I'd be able to remember.

Shoot, if you remind me about something I did when I was in my 20's, I'd probably be able to remember it.

If Trump and his clan are such good business people, then why do they have such shitty memories?
What was your mother wearing at your high school graduation?

54 times -

Apparently getting back home after dark isn't one of the 54 things that Mini-Don can't remember.

If you're going to be a disingenuous propagandist at least try to do it like a professional.:rolleyes:

Would you recall those things easily or could it require some effort?

I know you liberals want to control every aspect of our lives, but up to now you still can't control our brains.

after Bill and Hillary Clinton, this is a non issue.

What was your mother wearing at your high school graduation?

Actually, my mother wasn't at my HS graduation as I was orphaned when I was 8.

However..............my Grandparents and my Aunt Laurie came. Grandpa wore the same suit he'd had for many years, my Grandmother wore a blue suit that she had. My Aunt Laurie wore a cream colored dress. And, my cap and gown were maroon and black, the school colors.

Have any of you people bitch about Don Jr.'s 54 "memory" issues actually READ THEM?

What was your exact location 2 days and 3 hours before the Challenger exploded?

I don't recall.

LIAR!!!

Get out the polygraph. HE is LYING!!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Would you recall those things easily or could it require some effort?

I know you liberals want to control every aspect of our lives, but up to now you still can't control our brains.

Depends on the situation. If it was for everyday stuff like what did I eat, or what did I wear on the last Tuesday of June, I'd be hard pressed to come up with the answer.

However.....................if it was something that was outside of the normal day to day routine, or if it was something important, I'd remember it. There were many times during my Navy career that I had to remember situations from a few months to a year before. But, that is because I was in Administration.

Forum List

Back