🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

6 big changes coming to public schools thanks to union smashdown

I hate to tell you this, but the mid-lower and lower class is actually a much larger group of people than the upper class.

Only in your world, loser

Typical Trump supporter rebuttal. :abgg2q.jpg:

And you wonder why you all get labeled trolls.

When you commit actions that continue to create a larger divide in class structure, instead of making it more readily available for individuals to move up in class, you cause more chaos and division that affects all areas of society, not just the economy.

I hate to tell you this, but the mid-lower and lower class is actually a much larger group of people than the upper class.

When you commit actions that continue to create a larger divide in class structure, instead of making it more readily available for individuals to move up in class, you cause more chaos and division that affects all areas of society, not just the economy.

The lowest U3 Unemployment rate in DECADES, the lowest Hispanic and Black U3 in HISTORY and that ain't good enough for you?

Oh, my bad. I'm sure that's because of the Lying Cocksucker, obama.

What about the Stock Market going Bonkers?

obama again, huh?

You people are simply slime

The lowest U3 Unemployment rate in DECADES, the lowest Hispanic and Black U3 in HISTORY and that ain't good enough for you?

Oh, my bad. I'm sure that's because of the Lying Cocksucker, obama.

What about the Stock Market going Bonkers?

obama again, huh?

You people are simply slime

Unemployment rates don't change what class a person is in. It's quite obvious you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Just because someone has a job making $7.25 an hour doesn't mean they are still not part of the lower class.

Now let's talk about stocks. What percentage of people in this country actually own stocks? Now how many of those people only own stocks because they are part of a union that helps give them a retirement plan that includes stocks?

Also let me add for those that don't know, when you have a widening in the gap of social classes, that includes a growth in the size of the lower-middle and lower classes, you have an increase in crime rate. When the unemployment rate is calculated, ex-convicts and certain other groups like those on disability are considered un-hireables and are not factored in as part of the rate.

I hope that one of the changes is that they will finally start to think about the parents and the kids, rather than only their own wallets.

Did't read yet...

Yeah except you are going to have less people going tens-of-thousands of dollars in debt to get a thankless job as a teacher that will pay about the same as a manager at a fast food restaurant. You think that will make schools better?

#1. -- has nothing to do with public schools. How does any educated person read this article and not gag on the first obviously hyper-partisan point.

# 2. -- The writer forgets that fired teachers need to be replaced as firing a bad teacher doesn't magically vanish her class full of children. AND if you are going to pay the 'good' teachers more, where will the money come from?? Raise taxes?

#3. Teachers are a relatively small part of public employee's pensions. They are lower salary workers and rarely do they get the same type of pension as most everybody else working for state governments. Consider employees in the state court system and police departments, many getting six-figure salaries -- all will get 2/3 - 1/2 of their salary at time of retirement FOR LIFE. Teachers get a retirement plan like a 401k. Unless they married a wealthy spouse, they will be on welfare and be forced to work retail jobs until they drop dead. That's how we treat our teachers.

#4. I think school districts should be able to fire bad teachers. So do most good teachers. As far as 'freedoms' -- they still have to convince qualified people to work for less money. They are still accountable to their community for turning out students who can read and think for themselves--and must do this on a very limited budget.

#5 Now the writer contradicts herself. She wants to fire all the bad teachers, then hire good ones (no logical explanation as to how to raise salaries) then she wants principals to micro-manage classrooms in manner that any working teacher would say is unproductive and totally unrealistic. -- Also, seems like this writer is more concerned with controlling what kids learn--specifically in biology and history classes, I'm assuming. It's funny, they think they left is brainwashing their kids, but when they dictate the curriculum it's what, brain-rinsing? No double standards, sweetie.

#6 Now she wants the teachers to run the schools themselves. Make up your mind, dopey.

This writer probably should have studied harder in school and then her article would make more sense. She was probably home schooled.

#1. -- has nothing to do with public schools. How does any educated person read this article and not gag on the first obviously hyper-partisan point.

# 2. -- The writer forgets that fired teachers need to be replaced as firing a bad teacher doesn't magically vanish her class full of children. AND if you are going to pay the 'good' teachers more, where will the money come from?? Raise taxes?

#3. Teachers are a relatively small part of public employee's pensions. They are lower salary workers and rarely do they get the same type of pension as most everybody else working for state governments. Consider employees in the state court system and police departments, many getting six-figure salaries -- all will get 2/3 - 1/2 of their salary at time of retirement FOR LIFE. Teachers get a retirement plan like a 401k. Unless they married a wealthy spouse, they will be on welfare and be forced to work retail jobs until they drop dead. That's how we treat our teachers.

#4. I think school districts should be able to fire bad teachers. So do most good teachers. As far as 'freedoms' -- they still have to convince qualified people to work for less money. They are still accountable to their community for turning out students who can read and think for themselves--and must do this on a very limited budget.

#5 Now the writer contradicts herself. She wants to fire all the bad teachers, then hire good ones (no logical explanation as to how to raise salaries) then she wants principals to micro-manage classrooms in manner that any working teacher would say is unproductive and totally unrealistic. -- Also, seems like this writer is more concerned with controlling what kids learn--specifically in biology and history classes, I'm assuming. It's funny, they think they left is brainwashing their kids, but when they dictate the curriculum it's what, brain-rinsing? No double standards, sweetie.

#6 Now she wants the teachers to run the schools themselves. Make up your mind, dopey.

This writer probably should have studied harder in school and then her article would make more sense. She was probably home schooled.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it?

I hope that one of the changes is that they will finally start to think about the parents and the kids, rather than only their own wallets.

Did't read yet...

Yeah except you are going to have less people going tens-of-thousands of dollars in debt to get a thankless job as a teacher that will pay about the same as a manager at a fast food restaurant. You think that will make schools better?

Having no teacher is better than a teacher who only cares about his wallet and screws the kids.

It's incredible that just for once thinking about the kids is this difficult for you. For sure, you can't ever be a teacher so why even comment...

As far as money goes communities almost on a 100% basis in my experience ALWAYS are willing to raise taxes to pay for school construction,wages etc....kids are our future.

Did't read yet...

Having no teacher is better than a teacher who only cares about his wallet and screws the kids.

It's incredible that just for once thinking about the kids is this difficult for you. For sure, you can't ever be a teacher so why even comment...

Wait... in any other thread you say it is a good thing for YOU to worry about YOUR wallet over other people, but suddenly it is bad for the teachers to worry about their's?

Did't read yet...

Wait... in any other thread you say it is a good thing for YOU to worry about YOUR wallet over other people, but suddenly it is bad for the teachers to worry about their's?
Teachers are still more than welcome to watch out for their own wallets. They just can't take money out of others' wallets by forcing them to pay for a union they don't want to be a part of. Everyone who thinks stealing is wrong is happy as a result.

Did't read yet...

Teachers are still more than welcome to watch out for their own wallets. They just can't take money out of others' wallets by forcing them to pay for a union they don't want to be a part of. Everyone who thinks stealing is wrong is happy as a result.

Without that Union they don't have anyone negotiating new contracts, salaries, benefits, etc.

I really find it odd how Conservatives on this forum find it ok to look out for their own wallets first... but when other's do it it is a bad thing. So you want the teachers to put other people's children first before their own wallets? Well why do you have a problem with putting other people's children first and giving your tax dollars to CHIP and other programs? Hell I can't tell you how often I've seen Conservatives on this forum complain that if they don't have a school age child they shouldn't have to be forced to pay school tax levies. Without school tax levies schools can't operate.

These teachers go tens-of thousands of dollars in debt for a thankless job with low pay, and then you want to complain when they want to get paid a fair wage for it?

Holy shit you really don't understand how much of a hypocrite you are guys are being do you?

Last edited:

Did't read yet...

It seems to be very difficult for you to comprehend that the job of the teacher is to teach children. *SHOCK*

Hope to god this moron won't ever get near children.

Did't read yet...

It seems to be very difficult for you to comprehend that the job of the teacher is to teach kids. *SHOCK*

Hope to god this moron won't ever get near children.

Yes and you get what you pay for. If you want a good teacher to do a good job of teaching the kids, you need to make sure they are fairly compensated for it. I'm sorry that is an ideal you find hard to comprehend.

Did't read yet...

Without that Union they don't have anyone negotiating new contracts, salaries, benefits, etc.

I really find it odd how Conservatives on this forum find it ok to look out for their own wallets first... but when other's do it it is a bad thing. So you want the teachers to put other people's children first before their own wallets? Well why do you have a problem with putting other people's children first and giving your tax dollars to CHIP and other programs? Hell I can't tell you how often I've seen Conservatives on this forum complain that if they don't have a school age child they shouldn't have to be school tax levies. Without school tax levies schools can't operate.

These teachers go tens-of thousands of dollars in debt for a thankless job with low pay, and then you want to complain when they want to get paid a fair wage for it?

Holy shit you really don't understand how much of a hypocrite you are guys are being do you?

What kind of a LOW IQ morons do we have here?

Indeed, conservatives believe that people should not have access to their wallets. This would INCLUDE the teacher's unions having access to the wallet of the teachers without permission.

Last edited:

I really find it odd how Conservatives on this forum find it ok to look out for their own wallets first... but when other's do it it is a bad thing. So you want the teachers to put other people's children first before their own wallets? Well why do you have a problem with putting other people's children first and giving your tax dollars to CHIP and other programs? Hell I can't tell you how often I've seen Conservatives on this forum complain that if they don't have a school age child they shouldn't have to be school tax levies. Without school tax levies schools can't operate.

What kind of LOW IQ morons do we have here?

Indeed, conservatives believe that people should not have access to their wallets. This would INCLUDE the teacher's unions having access to the wallet of the teachers without permission.

So someone is supposed to negotiate for teachers for free? Or do you think each teacher is supposed to negotiate their own wages, benefits, and other employment issues on their own?

Low IQ? No a low IQ is someone that can't understand that they are arguing against the very same concept they argue for themselves in all other threads. You want look out for your own wallet over EVERYONE else in any other thread, but suddenly in this thread someone who paid for their own education, often pays for class supplies out of their own wallet, and various other things should suddenly care about other people's kids instead of worrying about getting fairly compensated for their skill. GTFO.

You can always tell when you are winning an argument with a low-life on this forum when they start using the funny rep on your posts.

Forum List

Back