7' 9" teen going to Florida playing basketball for them

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Imagine when he was 8 years old and 7 feet tall.

From an article:
Unsurprisingly, Rioux has been tall pretty much since he's been able to stand upright. According to his Florida profile, he was 6-foot-1 at just eight years old, and was 6-foot-11 by the time he was in sixth grade, roughly four years later. He'd shot past the seven-foot mark by the start of seventh grade.

If you're having a hard time imagining what someone that tall looks like next to someone of average height, here you go.

Here he is standing with an adult man.

By the way, have you seen super tall teens?

GQhj235bsAACVlP

Imagine when he was 8 years old and 7 feet tall.

From an article:
Unsurprisingly, Rioux has been tall pretty much since he's been able to stand upright. According to his Florida profile, he was 6-foot-1 at just eight years old, and was 6-foot-11 by the time he was in sixth grade, roughly four years later. He'd shot past the seven-foot mark by the start of seventh grade.

If you're having a hard time imagining what someone that tall looks like next to someone of average height, here you go.

Here he is standing with an adult man.

By the way, have you seen super tall teens?

GQhj235bsAACVlP
How many Asian or LGBQT+ players is her replacing, 2, 3?

Last edited:
overdose on human growth hormone (hgh)????

if there is a teen trans crisis (i remain skeptical) maybe all these steroids and toxins in our air, water, and food?
His father is 6'8" and his older brother is 6'9" Seems in his family he is the product of evolution.

His father is 6'8" and his older brother is 6'9" Seems in his family he is the product of evolution.
well, genetics, anyway.

how much would the basket need to be raised in order to minimalize the advantage of height and restore the "purity of the game" (as exemplified by the womens version of the sport today. )

He's no longer a human being?

He's simply tall and has height in his genes. He average 4.5 points a game and 4.5 rebounds. You can't teach height but he isn't super mobile either. Hopefully he won't have health problems like enlarged heart or something.

well, genetics, anyway.

how much would the basket need to be raised in order to minimalize the advantage of height and restore the "purity of the game" (as exemplified by the womens version of the sport today. )
This young man runs to the basket and simply puts the ball in the basket and I think he does not have to jump. Florida really got a huge boost to their basketball program.

He's simply tall and has height in his genes. He average 4.5 points a game and 4.5 rebounds. You can't teach height but he isn't super mobile either. Hopefully he won't have health problems like enlarged heart or something.
Florida values him. That is low production for a tall man. Coaches again value him. I would be shocked if you wished he gets an enlarged heart.

Florida values him. That is low production for a tall man. Coaches again value him. I would be shocked if you wished he gets an enlarged heart.
Nope. It's a concern I have with kids this tall. It should be yours too. I'm sure he will get a complete physical as well. My comment about him being not human is because of the comment that because his dad and uncle are tall it's through evolution. That's not evolution. Duh!!!

Nope. It's a concern I have with kids this tall. It should be yours too. I'm sure he will get a complete physical as well. My comment about him being not human is because of the comment that because his dad and uncle are tall it's through evolution. That's not evolution. Duh!!!
Evolution is change. And you don't think he changed from his families height?

Nope…Go back to school and learn what evolution is. By the way, humans are not a product of evolution. We are of the fold of Adam.
I have perhaps a dozen books on evolution. It is why I know what evolution really is.

Forum List

Back