709,192 dead Americans, thank you, Trump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Over 700,000 Americans have died from the Covid. That high number is primarily due to the lies told by then President Trump. Almost 44 million Americans have had Covid, and that equals a 1.6% death rate, in spite of modern medical knowledge. At present, most of those dying are people that either cannot take the vaccine, or will not take the vaccine. I have no sympathy for the latter group as they are primary in causing the deaths in the former group. It is sadly humorous to see the Trumpanzees lying themselves into graves. But a plus for the nation.

Over 700,000 Americans have died from the Covid. That high number is primarily due to the lies told by then President Trump. Almost 44 million Americans have had Covid, and that equals a 1.6% death rate, in spite of modern medical knowledge. At present, most of those dying are people that either cannot take the vaccine, or will not take the vaccine. I have no sympathy for the latter group as they are primary in causing the deaths in the former group. It is sadly humorous to see the Trumpanzees lying themselves into graves. But a plus for the nation.
that TDS is proving to be a real problem,, more so than covid ever did,,

Nobody cares what your faggot ass thinks. Nobody cares you want people to die. You live in one of the shittiest places in America. Some wouldnt even call it America. You are basically a foreigner.
Oh yeah, hope you dont die in a wildfire. (im a better person than you)

Who is the drooling incompetent president now with the 35% approval rating Dimmer??

Hundreds of thousands of those corona victims died during the Sleepy Joe Regime.

And unlike President Trump, Biden had effective vaccines and therapeutics and still didn't do shit.

Trump, Pence and Jared had to work to cook up new vaxes, that just didn't exist in 2020

And its a .002 death rate doofus how many people are in the country?

Weird how third world countries like India have such low death rates. Wouldn’t have anything to do with them using Ivermectin on people who catch it. Yet Biden and the Dems are banning its use here.

when do the deaths start belonging to biden?....
Since President Biden has made it possible for every American that can and wants to get vaccinated, none of the deaths belong to Biden. He has done all he can in his position to protect Americans. But no one can protect the stupid and insane from their own actions. So we have all kinds of 'Conservatives' biting the dust. Sadly, they are taking some that simply cannot take the vaccines for medical reasons with them.

Dumb 'Conservatives' have to lie about everything. Biden's approval rating is at 45%, a bit above where Trump's approval was for most of his single term.
Not when you look at the polls who actually interview Republicans dimwit. Heck 50% of his idiot Dimmer buddies hate him now. Are you stupid or something Forrest??

Since President Biden has made it possible for every American that can and wants to get vaccinated, none of the deaths belong to Biden. He has done all he can in his position to protect Americans. But no one can protect the stupid and insane from their own actions. So we have all kinds of 'Conservatives' biting the dust. Sadly, they are taking some that simply cannot take the vaccines for medical reasons with them.
Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo......its Dimmer o'clock!

God, but you are fucking stupid. You don't count people who have not had the Covid as part of the death rate from Covid.
They are in our country....wait, I thought every person had caught the dreaded leftyvirus are you saying it only spread to a small part of our population? How can that be Dimmer??

when he stoled the office and was installed
Wah.................................... wah..................................... wah..................................... My dumb fuck treasonous fat senile old orange clown lost by over 7 million votes. So now we have to lie and act like three year olds about that. Wah...................

That high number is primarily due to the lies told by then President Trump.
Bullshit crackpot statement unless you can prove it. By that reasoning then, Biden has killed 500,000. We have 2000 dying every day now and Biden has three vaccines!

Almost 44 million Americans have had Covid, and that equals a 1.6% death rate,
You can't infer a death rate from an infection rate especially when half the infections testing positive are often found to be false positives!

At present, most of those dying are people that either cannot take the vaccine
You just shot all of your stupid arguments in your own foot!

I have no sympathy for the latter group
They don't WANT your sympathy.

as they are primary in causing the deaths in the former group.
PURE RUBBISH. Where is the scientific data to support that when the CDC says vaccination doesn't prevent you from being a carrier, moron?!

It is sadly humorous to see the Trumpanzees lying themselves into graves.
All put there by the Biden Baboons.

Last edited:
Wah.................................... wah..................................... wah..................................... My dumb fuck treasonous fat senile old orange clown lost by over 7 million votes. So now we have to lie and act like three year olds about that. Wah...................
You mean the fake leftyvirus mailin ballots for Sleepy all filled out in crayon?

Explain to mewhy there are more deaths nowunder Biden with all the vaccine mandates and over 100,000,000 vaccinatedpeople then there were a year a when there was no vaccine. It seems the vaccine does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back