🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

84 schools in England show NO white British pupils...

Diversity just means less white people.

Why are white folks not having enough babies?

More to the point why are coloured people having too many babies in a world already overpopulated ?

So that they don't have to go on a message board to bitch about their dwindling population :)

White Guilt,Things have changed where both man and woman in most cases have to work to make ends meet,feminism has pushed careers before babies,a lot of people want material things before babies. Etc. I have 4 kids and yes we have sacrificed a lot but I would rather see my lineage extended than material things.

OK then, it is settled. No one is stopping white folks from having babies. So I do not see a need for bashing colored folks for so called dwindling white population.

You miss the point that this planet can only take so many people before it stops working, and we are close to the limit now. You people of colour cant understand that producing thousands more mouths to feed into a world already starving is not the way to live. You get an earthquake and the first thing you do is impregnate every female you can find, a drought kills all the crops and livestock so you impregnate every female. Then you see the affluence in white nations that are not overcrowded and flock there in hordes impregnating every female in the process. Your brains are only wired for fighting and sex because of living so long in third world nations, and you cant adjust to decency and humanity.

The UK is full and anymore will cause it to sink, yet still your people flock here for the lifestyle. Then demand we change so we are like the nation they left.

You are a textbook example of what they call arrested development :)

And you are what they call an idiot, along with tainted who agrees with your post.

More to the point why are coloured people having too many babies in a world already overpopulated ?

So that they don't have to go on a message board to bitch about their dwindling population :)

It is the lunatics and non whites that are doing that, not the pinks like me. We see our level and know we cant take on any more without losing something along the way. We are flooding in places that never flooded before, we have water shortages because reservoirs have been filled in to build houses. We have food shortages in the shops because the farmers are not paid what it costs to produce basic foods. As a small island we can only hold so many people and not start to suffer like this, and the likes of you and tainted want to see another 10 million migrants allowed in. I wonder if you have worked out who will pay for the migrants when the English money earners leave and go elsewhere ?

Wheres the diversity? seems thats a step backwards

It is the lunatics and non whites that are doing that, not the pinks like me. We see our level and know we cant take on any more without losing something along the way. We are flooding in places that never flooded before, we have water shortages because reservoirs have been filled in to build houses. We have food shortages in the shops because the farmers are not paid what it costs to produce basic foods. As a small island we can only hold so many people and not start to suffer like this, and the likes of you and tainted want to see another 10 million migrants allowed in. I wonder if you have worked out who will pay for the migrants when the English money earners leave and go elsewhere ?

Parliament under advice of the Crown could make a law that all money and property are confiscated before your rich folks move elsewhere.

Wheres the diversity? seems thats a step backwards

This is surely the most nutty post you have ever produced. I would comment in detail but I am off to Tesco to clear the shelves of anything that is left after the food shortages.
Oh and just one more point. The floods have nothing to do with immigration. It is Gods wrath over the legalising of Gay marriage.

Meanwhile the polices and political correctness that was really the cause continue on unaddressed.

Read the whole article.

I read the article.

HIs opinion does not trump the reality of the situation.

He is telling you and other liberals what you want to hear and what your leaders want and need you to believe in order to advance their agenda.

The problem is that part of what you are ignoring when you believe them, is horrible suffering by children.

THIS WILL OCCUR AGAIN, if it is not already happening still in other cities with more complete coverups.

Because the causes are untouched.

I never said it did, but it is still nevertheless, a more informed and nuanced view far closer to the "reality of the situation" than the "black muslim immigrants are coming here to rape our children" banner headline soundbite you keep pushing.

Will it occur again? Of course it will, it has always gone on, long before black and muslim immigration became an "issue"

Nick Davies — Child prostitutes and poverty in Britain

Age of innocence

The problem is fundamentally the fractured society we live in, the rampant poverty in some areas that creates the circumstances for these scum, (black, brown, white, yellow; Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc. makes no difference) to be able to prey on the weak and disadvantaged.

Pointing to "political correctness" as the cause, is ridiculous as is trying to single out one small section of the community for opprobrium.

Last edited:
Meanwhile the polices and political correctness that was really the cause continue on unaddressed.

Read the whole article.

I read the article.

He is telling you and other liberals what you want to hear and what your leaders want and need you to believe in order to advance their agenda.

The problem is that part of what you are ignoring when you believe them, is horrible suffering by children.

THIS WILL OCCUR AGAIN, if it is not already happening still in other cities with more complete coverups.

I never said it did, but it is still nevertheless, a more informed and nuanced view far closer to the "reality of the situation" than the "black muslim immigrants are coming here to rape our children" banner headline soundbite you keep pushing.

Will it occur again? Of course it will, it has always gone on, long before black and muslim immigration became an "issue"

Age of innocence

The problem is fundamentally the fractured society we live in, the rampant poverty in some areas that creates the circumstances for these scum, (black, brown, white, yellow; Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc. makes no difference) to be able to prey on the weak and disadvantaged.

Pointing to "political correctness" as the cause, is ridiculous as is trying to single out one small section of the community for opprobrium.

I perfectly agree. You draw up it correctly the facts. That is not only facts, but also the problem.
And the appearance of refugees how extremely enhances an old problem in Europe.

What is an acceptable solution to the problem? There is many ideas, but still no one give a good answer.

We need to consider the various arguments. I do not like the Hungarian government's arrogant, but there are some remarkable excuse.

Prime Minister Viktor Orbán’s Interview with BILD Zeitung (Germany)
September 13, 2015

BILD: " What is your opinion about the idea that these people who are already here in Europe should be distributed among the countries of the European Union according to a quota system?

Viktor Orban, PM: There are two arguments against this. Firstly, refugee quotas only make sense if borders are secure. Until then, no government can have any idea about how many people need to be distributed, because their numbers will be constantly increasing. And secondly: can we really prevent migrants from travelling to where they want to go? Should we chain them up in Europe’s capitals, so they don’t go back to Germany? Who can really keep them in Estonia, Slovenia or Portugal, if they want to go to Germany? It's an illusion to think they won't."

More: http://www.kormany.hu/en/the-prime-...er-viktor-orban-s-interview-with-bild-zeitung

Im not a big fan of the Hungarian government either. I think the scenario outlined is not unreasonable. It is the only way to deal with it fairly. The only other alternative is that there is central funding to help the countries that are overwhelmed.

I also have a problem with the idea of "secure borders". A huge stretch of sea is no longer a guarentee of a secure border, much less 100s Kms of open land, which, let's face it is impractical to fence off and patrol continuously. Migration is only a major issue amongst those "nimbys", "little Englanders" and "closet racists" (and overt ones for that matter) who are terrified lest a "black man" moves in next door and so lowers property prices in the neighbourhood.

People have migrated throughout Europe and the British Isles througout history and these populations have been assimilated over time. Almost all Italians alive today are descendants of Gothic tribes that settled there after Rome fell; the French (Franks) were originally Germans; the Russians were origianally Swedes, the Hungarians; Magyar tribes from central asia; the list goes on and on.

I'm happy with open borders, let them come who will. What we'll end up with is a better, stronger, more tolerant and open society. If you're worried about "benefits", make the immigrant a citizen and let them pay taxes. The overwhelming majority of Asian immigrants came here and set up businesses which employ non-Asians so everyone benefits in the long run.

America is the classic nation of immigrants after all, and they're not doing too badly are they?

Read the whole article.

I read the article.

Age of innocence

Your insistence of ignoring that this recent manifestation of the problem has an ethnic component is exactly the same behavior that the Police and GOvernment officials exhibited when they refused to address the Rotherham Rape ring, thus condemning thousands of young girls to rape, terror, torture and slavery.

Your refusal to face the ethnic component PROVES my point about Political Correctness being one of the two causes.

AND that it is untouched and just as powerful as ever, and thus will again cause rape rings to form unchecked, as soon as the scrutiny caused by this recent scandal fades.

You are more concerned with preserving the Power of Political Correctness in order to advance your leftist agenda, than you are with the physical safety of your nation's children.

Read the whole article.

I read the article.

Age of innocence

I perfectly agree. You draw up it correctly the facts. That is not only facts, but also the problem.

What is an acceptable solution to the problem? There is many ideas, but still no one give a good answer.

We need to consider the various arguments. I do not like the Hungarian government's arrogant, but there are some remarkable excuse.

September 13, 2015

BILD: " What is your opinion about the idea that these people who are already here in Europe should be distributed among the countries of the European Union according to a quota system?

Viktor Orban, PM: There are two arguments against this. Firstly, refugee quotas only make sense if borders are secure. Until then, no government can have any idea about how many people need to be distributed, because their numbers will be constantly increasing. And secondly: can we really prevent migrants from travelling to where they want to go? Should we chain them up in Europe’s capitals, so they don’t go back to Germany? Who can really keep them in Estonia, Slovenia or Portugal, if they want to go to Germany? It's an illusion to think they won't."

More: http://www.kormany.hu/en/the-prime-...er-viktor-orban-s-interview-with-bild-zeitung

Acceptable solutions?

1. Political Correctness needs to be destroyed. We cannot effectively address any problems while the Political Class and their allies in the Media are permitted to define opposition to their policies as racism.

2. Stop Third World Immigration. Effectively all of it. It was a mistake.

3. Deport everyone not already a legal citizen, and so that are, if they give cause.

And that should help.

I also have a problem with the idea of "secure borders". A huge stretch of sea is no longer a guarentee of a secure border, much less 100s Kms of open land, which, let's face it is impractical to fence off and patrol continuously. Migration is only a major issue amongst those "nimbys", "little Englanders" and "closet racists" (and overt ones for that matter) who are terrified lest a "black man" moves in next door and so lowers property prices in the neighbourhood.

People have migrated throughout Europe and the British Isles througout history and these populations have been assimilated over time. Almost all Italians alive today are descendants of Gothic tribes that settled there after Rome fell; the French (Franks) were originally Germans; the Russians were origianally Swedes, the Hungarians; Magyar tribes from central asia; the list goes on and on.

I'm happy with open borders, let them come who will. What we'll end up with is a better, stronger, more tolerant and open society. If you're worried about "benefits", make the immigrant a citizen and let them pay taxes. The overwhelming majority of Asian immigrants came here and set up businesses which employ non-Asians so everyone benefits in the long run.

America is the classic nation of immigrants after all, and they're not doing too badly are they?

Looking at "migrations" from far enough away and you can't see the pain and the human suffering that was caused.

Gothic Tribes didn't peacefully "settle" Italy, they invaded, killing, raping and sacking Rome.

"over time" is a phase that can hide generations of suffering.

The idea that we cannot have secure borders now, for some reason, is nonsense.

Of course the real reason we have migration is the vast inequalities in the word.
The Irish used to move to the UK in the days when the Republic was a backwater.
When the Celtic Tiger was booming they all went home. When things level up a bit then a lot of todays migrants will go home.
They can then start rebuilding their homes that we have been bombing.

Of course the real reason we have migration is the vast inequalities in the word.
When the Celtic Tiger was booming they all went home. When things level up a bit then a lot of todays migrants will go home.

The reason we have "migration" is because of the Government policy of encouraging Third World Immigration.

The reason we have "migration" is because of the Government policy of encouraging Third World Immigration.
You cant make them come. Immigration has brought many benefits to the UK.

You cant make them come. Immigration has brought many benefits to the UK.

Please list the benefits these Third World Immigrants have brought to the UK.

Your insistence of ignoring that this recent manifestation of the problem has an ethnic component

I'm not ignoring anything, merely putting it into perspective and attempting to introduce a bit of objectivity.

Your refusal to face the ethnic component PROVES my point about Political Correctness being one of the two causes.

Rubbish. See comment above

...and the Irish were treated just the same as today's migrants by some sections of the English population, plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. Oh sorry, I used French then, "bad form old boy, bloody frogs, coming over here, chasing our women stealing our jobs..."

Read the whole article.

I read the article.

Age of innocence

September 13, 2015

Acceptable solutions?

1. Political Correctness needs to be destroyed. We cannot effectively address any problems while the Political Class and their allies in the Media are permitted to define opposition to their policies as racism.

3. Deport everyone not already a legal citizen, and so that are, if they give cause.

And that should help.

Then what?
Force the "native white" English to do the jobs they didn't want to do in the first place?
Who will you have to blame the next time another "pedo-rape gang scandal" surfaces?
Where are you going to get all the qualified nurses and doctors when you've deported the ones over here who looking after those "abused children" of yours?
Are you going to subsidise all those universities who rely on "third world students"?

Your insistence of ignoring that this recent manifestation of the problem has an ethnic component

I'm not ignoring anything, merely putting it into perspective and attempting to introduce a bit of objectivity.

Rubbish. See comment above

You are doing exactly what the police and government workers did in Rotherham.

You are putting Political Correctness and the fear of being racist ahead of the safety of your nation's children.

You are NOT objective.

POlitical Correctness at least added 6 years of operation to that atrocity.

And we can see from your posts that Political Correctness is alive and well.

Read the whole article.

I read the article.

Age of innocence

September 13, 2015

Acceptable solutions?

And that should help.

Then what?
Force the "native white" English to do the jobs they didn't want to do in the first place?
Who will you have to blame the next time another "pedo-rape gang scandal" surfaces?
Where are you going to get all the qualified nurses and doctors when you've deported the ones over here who looking after those "abused children" of yours?
Are you going to subsidise all those universities who rely on "third world students"?

The idea that these immigrants are doing jobs the natives won't do is rubbish.

The ring in Rotherham was based partially in the dominance of the Taxi service by pakistanis.

Are you seriously claiming that native whites would NOT be taxi drivers?

You telling me that you don't have "native whites" who want to be nurses and doctors?

YOu telling me you don't have "native whites" who want to fill those university slots?

Forum List

Back