🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

84 schools in England show NO white British pupils...

Wheres the diversity? seems thats a step backwards
Diversity just means less white people.

Why are white folks not having enough babies?
White Guilt,Things have changed where both man and woman in most cases have to work to make ends meet,feminism has pushed careers before babies,a lot of people want material things before babies. Etc. I have 4 kids and yes we have sacrificed a lot but I would rather see my lineage extended than material things.

OK then, it is settled. No one is stopping white folks from having babies. So I do not see a need for bashing colored folks for so called dwindling white population.

You miss the point that this planet can only take so many people before it stops working, and we are close to the limit now. You people of colour cant understand that producing thousands more mouths to feed into a world already starving is not the way to live. You get an earthquake and the first thing you do is impregnate every female you can find, a drought kills all the crops and livestock so you impregnate every female. Then you see the affluence in white nations that are not overcrowded and flock there in hordes impregnating every female in the process. Your brains are only wired for fighting and sex because of living so long in third world nations, and you cant adjust to decency and humanity.

The UK is full and anymore will cause it to sink, yet still your people flock here for the lifestyle. Then demand we change so we are like the nation they left.

The 'overpopulation' myth is BS.

Wheres the diversity? seems thats a step backwards

White Guilt,Things have changed where both man and woman in most cases have to work to make ends meet,feminism has pushed careers before babies,a lot of people want material things before babies. Etc. I have 4 kids and yes we have sacrificed a lot but I would rather see my lineage extended than material things.

OK then, it is settled. No one is stopping white folks from having babies. So I do not see a need for bashing colored folks for so called dwindling white population.

You miss the point that this planet can only take so many people before it stops working, and we are close to the limit now. You people of colour cant understand that producing thousands more mouths to feed into a world already starving is not the way to live. You get an earthquake and the first thing you do is impregnate every female you can find, a drought kills all the crops and livestock so you impregnate every female. Then you see the affluence in white nations that are not overcrowded and flock there in hordes impregnating every female in the process. Your brains are only wired for fighting and sex because of living so long in third world nations, and you cant adjust to decency and humanity.

The UK is full and anymore will cause it to sink, yet still your people flock here for the lifestyle. Then demand we change so we are like the nation they left.
Classic stuff. From a representative of a country that left a trail of blood across the world.

a country that left a trail of blood across the world.

???

???
He is a typical brit in that he is happy to take all the benefits of colonialism but doesnt feel the need to give something back.

So we can rape Afric for its resources but god forbid the darkies want anything back. There is someone like him in every pub in Britain. Usually surrounded by people laughing at him.

It seems ass-talker may actually be too stupid to understand how illogical he is.

I have seriously and honestly addressed your point,.......

No you haven't. You just did what you always do: admit (when forced) that you don't know what you're talking about, then insist on your illogical conclusions anyway. You're entirely obtuse.

Would you like to cut and paste the part where you actually MADE your point?

Hint: You can't.

I made it for you, to try to avoid your little dancing game.

But you still refuse to actually MAKE your point.

My point stands, the claim by the Pro Third World Immigration fans that "insert western nationality here" won't do those jobs is utter nonsense.

It is a thin veil to cover their indefensible position.

You are playing your little dancing game to avoid seriously making your case.

Instead you attack me to try to distract from the fact that you can't attack my position.

He is a typical brit in that he is happy to take all the benefits of colonialism but doesnt feel the need to give something back.

So we can rape Afric for its resources but god forbid the darkies want anything back. There is someone like him in every pub in Britain. Usually surrounded by people laughing at him.

Ah -- so THAT'S why you want to turn the U.K. into an Islamic hellhole where women are not safe to walk the street, and rape gangs are allowed to operate with impunity.

Thanks for explaining that.

How the hell do you know what British people think then?

Because I am a working class citizen of a First World Nation, ......

In other words, you're talking out your ass again.

Nope. The situation, the excuses, the lies, all the same as what I see with lefties right here.

They claim that Americans won't do those jobs, but I have done those jobs myself.

As I am an American that is proof they are full of shit.

And I obviously was not the only American doing those jobs.

Thus what I am doing is the EXACT OPPOSITE of talking out of my ass.

My opinion is based on personal first hand experience and observation.

How many years did you live in GB?

Me about 64 and I also did the jobs no one else wanted, but had to stand in line along with another hundred hopefuls of getting the job. I have cleaned toilets, picked produce etc. for little pay but could turn round and say I worked for my money. I have been ridiculed for taking lowly jobs by scroungers who don't want to work and pay their way

I've worked those jobs here, myself.

And worked alongside dozens of other Americans who were working those jobs.

And U has the nerve to claim I am the one talking out my ass.

Thanks for your support. I look forward to the bizarre other worldly excuse that U comes up with to dismiss your words.

Classic stuff. From a representative of a country that left a trail of blood across the world.

So, you want to punish White Brits of today for the sins of their ancestors?

I can see why you have resisted admitting that.

It is immoral to punish people for something they did not do.

It seems ass-talker may actually be too stupid to understand how illogical he is.

No you haven't. You just did what you always do: admit (when forced) that you don't know what you're talking about, then insist on your illogical conclusions anyway. You're entirely obtuse.

The point is that you continuously talk out your ass about things you do not in fact know. You are not British, have never lived in Britain, and as far as we know have never even visited the country. Yet instead of limiting your comments to things you might actually know, you insist on talking out your ass - again.

Only 84 schools?

What difference does it make the color of the kids? they're kids.

British kids, if you please. Their skin colour is irrelevant. So long as they're taught the required curriculum, why should anyone care? Did you know there are 66 Jewish schools in the UK? I didn't and guess what? I still don't care.

Ah -- so THAT'S why you want to turn the U.K. into an Islamic hellhole where women are not safe to walk the street, and rape gangs are allowed to operate with impunity.

Must have blinked and missed that...nope can't see a mosque for miles...are you sure we're an Islamic hellhole?

???

Usually a UKIPper. ;)

The point is that you continuously talk out your ass about things you do not in fact know. You are not British, have never lived in Britain, and as far as we know have never even visited the country. Yet instead of limiting your comments to things you might actually know, you insist on talking out your ass - again.

Your position that direct personal experience is required to have a legitimate position on an issue is utterly absurd.

Only 84 schools?

British kids, if you please. Their skin colour is irrelevant. So long as they're taught the required curriculum, why should anyone care? Did you know there are 66 Jewish schools in the UK? I didn't and guess what? I still don't care.

Rapid and extreme demographic change due to government policy is a valid issue of discussion.

Obvious question. Is this change one that the citizens of that nation want, or will it be to their benefit?

Only 84 schools?

Rapid and extreme demographic change due to government policy is a valid issue of discussion.

Obvious question. Is this change one that the citizens of that nation want, or will it be to their benefit?

Firstly do you have any objective evidence of "rapid and extreme" demographic change in the UK due to government policy (I'd argue if we are undergoing such change it is due to a lack of government policy)?

Secondly this country (UK) is a nation of immigrants Celts, Romans, Irish, Saxons, Normans, French, Dutch, Germans, Poles, Indians, etc. Believe it or not, you can find pamphlets (the equivalent of the newspapers of the time) in the 16th century, ranting on about the infux of French, Spanish, and Dutch who are coming here to take jobs from true Englishmen. Historically, this country has always railed about immigration, often with accompanying violence towards the imigrants but in due course things settle down and we learn to get along together.

Forum List

Back