🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

84 schools in England show NO white British pupils...

The world have never produced more food than we do now - far more than current needs. There is more fresh water on the planet than we could possibly use. Problems related to nutrition are problems of distribution. Such problems have always existed.
You miss the point. Resource shortages are a good reason for a bit of ethnic cleansing.

So some would have the weak-minded believe.

Ah -- so THAT'S why you want to turn the U.K. into an Islamic hellhole where women are not safe to walk the street, and rape gangs are allowed to operate with impunity.

Must have blinked and missed that...nope can't see a mosque for miles...are you sure we're an Islamic hellhole?
Ive been out in the "Islamic hell hole" all day and did not see any rape gangs and nor did I bump into any Sharia law patrols.

Mind you my physiotherapist was a muslim. He spent the whole session moaning about Arsene Wenger and the need for change. I told him he was deluded and he agreed with me.

Yet I saw them 25 years ago in the town close to were I live, and it was only the Brits that organised themselves that stopped them in their tracks. Next you will be denying the no-go areas in the UK that exist all over, and have been accepted as fact by government ministers
Well I can only go on the islamic hell hole cities of Birmingham and Wolverhampton where I have done business for over a decade. My observations are that people get along just fine. Which is as it should be.

Cards on table here. Five years ago you didnt give a shit about muslims because you were too busy hating the Poles and Slavs who came over. In a couple of years you will have moved on to another group. Your whole thing is hate. You probably dont even get on with yourself.

I wonder how the girls of Rotherham feel about how well everyone gets along?

Ah -- so THAT'S why you want to turn the U.K. into an Islamic hellhole where women are not safe to walk the street, and rape gangs are allowed to operate with impunity.

Must have blinked and missed that...nope can't see a mosque for miles...are you sure we're an Islamic hellhole?
Ive been out in the "Islamic hell hole" all day and did not see any rape gangs and nor did I bump into any Sharia law patrols.

Mind you my physiotherapist was a muslim. He spent the whole session moaning about Arsene Wenger and the need for change. I told him he was deluded and he agreed with me.

Yet I saw them 25 years ago in the town close to were I live, and it was only the Brits that organised themselves that stopped them in their tracks. Next you will be denying the no-go areas in the UK that exist all over, and have been accepted as fact by government ministers
Well I can only go on the islamic hell hole cities of Birmingham and Wolverhampton where I have done business for over a decade. My observations are that people get along just fine. Which is as it should be.

Cards on table here. Five years ago you didnt give a shit about muslims because you were too busy hating the Poles and Slavs who came over. In a couple of years you will have moved on to another group. Your whole thing is hate. You probably dont even get on with yourself.

In a grocery store here in Ohio I saw a muslim man publically berating his wife and she had her head lowered and said nothing back.

Was he speaking Arabic?

In a grocery store here in Ohio I saw a muslim man publically berating his wife and she had her head lowered and said nothing back.

Was he speaking Arabic?

He was speaking English and both were African-American citizens but I knew they were muslim due to her clothes, he was dressed like a normal American.

Your position that direct personal experience is required to have a legitimate position on an issue is utterly absurd.

Yes it is, I agree. Direct personal experience however, carries marginally more weight than unsourced or uncorroborrated opinion pieces, written by someone with an agenda.

Yep right up until there is NO WHITE PEOPLE LEFT IN ENGLAND. Lets check when England will be majority non white and therefore non English.

1. Sure. Muslims in UK top 3 million for first time with over 50% born abroad

"England is home to more than three million Muslims for the first time ever, new figures show.

The number in the country has doubled in just over a decade as a result of soaring immigration and high birth rates."

2. And yes, allowing high levels of Third World Immigration is a government policy.

3. "Nation of immigrants" is a nonsense term. The majority of British Citizens are White British, and have been native born for many, many generations. If you wish to defend the policy of Third World Immigration, defend it by it's merits, not by untrue claims.

How many of those Muslims are white converts?
Even if they are all immigrants, our population as of 17th April 2016 is 65,030,037 so 3 million is only 4.6% of the total poplualtion. I'm not worried.

I berated my wife when she trashed my car; I remember she had her head lowered and said nothing back. We're still happily married and I keep my head lowered and say nothing when she berates me for doing something stupid, or dangerous, or both. ;)

Rotherham was a scandal and a disgrace, but sexual exploitation is a world wide phenomenon, not just limited to one section of society or one country. There are statistics out there that say 20% of white American women have been sexually assaulted at least once in their life, and even more subject to domestic violence.

Only 84 schools?

What difference does it make the color of the kids? they're kids.

British kids, if you please. Their skin colour is irrelevant. So long as they're taught the required curriculum, why should anyone care? Did you know there are 66 Jewish schools in the UK? I didn't and guess what? I still don't care.

Kids are kids. Does it matter their nationality?

But yes, I agree. There are plenty of Muslim schools as well, though some of them are wacko schools.

Only 84 schools?

It was already answered but they aren't British. Period. They don't belong there.

So people should never go live in other countries. Well I've lived in 5 different foreign countries...... So I disagree.

Only 84 schools?

British kids, if you please. Their skin colour is irrelevant. So long as they're taught the required curriculum, why should anyone care? Did you know there are 66 Jewish schools in the UK? I didn't and guess what? I still don't care.

Rapid and extreme demographic change due to government policy is a valid issue of discussion.

Obvious question. Is this change one that the citizens of that nation want, or will it be to their benefit?

Firstly do you have any objective evidence of "rapid and extreme" demographic change in the UK due to government policy (I'd argue if we are undergoing such change it is due to a lack of government policy)?

Secondly this country (UK) is a nation of immigrants Celts, Romans, Irish, Saxons, Normans, French, Dutch, Germans, Poles, Indians, etc. Believe it or not, you can find pamphlets (the equivalent of the newspapers of the time) in the 16th century, ranting on about the infux of French, Spanish, and Dutch who are coming here to take jobs from true Englishmen. Historically, this country has always railed about immigration, often with accompanying violence towards the imigrants but in due course things settle down and we learn to get along together.

Yep right up until there is NO WHITE PEOPLE LEFT IN ENGLAND. Lets check when England will be majority non white and therefore non English.

UK: White British a minority by 2066. - White GeNOcide Project

50 years...so enjoy being a minority and eventually an extinct race in your own country.

Ah, great source, the white genocide project. Unbiased?

I can come up with figures too, straight off the top of my head.

Only 84 schools?

Then you would have no problem in footing the bill for their education up to UK standards. The problem lies in the fact that most cant speak English and so have to be educated for that first, leaving the rest of the class to suffer. Let them be educated in their nation of origin

I do have a problem with mass immigration, and it shouldn't have happened. I don't have the problem with foreign kids being in a foreign country. I know one guy who speaks 8 different languages because his parents were diplomats, and he moved around a lot and got educated in those countries.

Your position that direct personal experience is required to have a legitimate position on an issue is utterly absurd.

Yes it is, I agree. Direct personal experience however, carries marginally more weight than unsourced or uncorroborrated opinion pieces, written by someone with an agenda.

"England is home to more than three million Muslims for the first time ever, new figures show.

The number in the country has doubled in just over a decade as a result of soaring immigration and high birth rates."

2. And yes, allowing high levels of Third World Immigration is a government policy.

3. "Nation of immigrants" is a nonsense term. The majority of British Citizens are White British, and have been native born for many, many generations. If you wish to defend the policy of Third World Immigration, defend it by it's merits, not by untrue claims.

Even if they are all immigrants, our population as of 17th April 2016 is 65,030,037 so 3 million is only 4.6% of the total poplualtion. I'm not worried.

I berated my wife when she trashed my car; I remember she had her head lowered and said nothing back. We're still happily married and I keep my head lowered and say nothing when she berates me for doing something stupid, or dangerous, or both. ;)

Rotherham was a scandal and a disgrace, but sexual exploitation is a world wide phenomenon, not just limited to one section of society or one country. There are statistics out there that say 20% of white American women have been sexually assaulted at least once in their life, and even more subject to domestic violence.

You realise that this makes you a "muslim rape apologist" ?

Arguing about which opinion "carries more weight" is just a variant of the logical fallacy of Appeal to Authority.

Support and defend your opinion. State what you think is wrong about the opposing opinion. That is what debate IS.

Your "lack of fear" doesn't mean that it isn't rapid demographic change, nor does it make the case that this change is for the better.

This is a policy that has NOT been honestly and openly debated and then decided on by the people and/or their elected representatives.

It has been decided on, by the Political Class and any attempts at criticism and honest debate has been shut down with Political Correctness and the Race Card.

Sexual exploitation, however IS more prevalent in some "sections of society".

And it is absurd to compare the feminist panic mongering over being touched in college with the real victims in the muslim Rape Rings in your country.

Indeed, it is a insult to those victims, to compare their suffering with some drunken coed who may or may not have been groped.

This clown expends more energy trying to justify talking out his ass than anyone else here. ^^^^^^

Only 84 schools?

Rapid and extreme demographic change due to government policy is a valid issue of discussion.

Obvious question. Is this change one that the citizens of that nation want, or will it be to their benefit?

Firstly do you have any objective evidence of "rapid and extreme" demographic change in the UK due to government policy (I'd argue if we are undergoing such change it is due to a lack of government policy)?

Secondly this country (UK) is a nation of immigrants Celts, Romans, Irish, Saxons, Normans, French, Dutch, Germans, Poles, Indians, etc. Believe it or not, you can find pamphlets (the equivalent of the newspapers of the time) in the 16th century, ranting on about the infux of French, Spanish, and Dutch who are coming here to take jobs from true Englishmen. Historically, this country has always railed about immigration, often with accompanying violence towards the imigrants but in due course things settle down and we learn to get along together.

50 years...so enjoy being a minority and eventually an extinct race in your own country.

Try clicking the link since they merely took the statistics reported by the main stream media and added their commentary to it.

Only 84 schools?

But yes, I agree. There are plenty of Muslim schools as well, though some of them are wacko schools.

Try Catholic schools...but only if you suffer from sado-masochism. ;)

Try clicking the link since they merely took the statistics reported by the main stream media and added their commentary to it.

No, I won't click the link to a webpage called "White GeNOcide Project" thank you very much.

You realise that this makes you a "muslim rape apologist" ?

Does it? Because I try to keep a sense of proportion in all of this as opposed to the hyperbole I'm reading elsewhere? OK I'll worry about that when someone calls me one. :rolleyes:

No, I won't click the link to a webpage called "White GeNOcide Project" thank you very much.
Shocked. Staying willfully ignorant.

Only 84 schools?

Try Catholic schools...but only if you suffer from sado-masochism. ;)

It depends on the school actually. I've seen a very good Catholic school. The only way you'd know it was a Catholic school was with the prayer at certain times during the day and kids going off to mass every so often. Not a nun in sight.

Shocked. Staying willfully ignorant.

You think such a page is going to actually give me something useful? You read it, I know what you are, I'm not ignorant of it, i just disapprove.

Forum List

Back