🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

84 schools in England show NO white British pupils...

Yep right up until there is NO WHITE PEOPLE LEFT IN ENGLAND. Lets check when England will be majority non white and therefore non English.

UK: White British a minority by 2066. - White GeNOcide Project

50 years...so enjoy being a minority and eventually an extinct race in your own country.

Ah, great source, the white genocide project. Unbiased?

I can come up with figures too, straight off the top of my head.
Try clicking the link since they merely took the statistics reported by the main stream media and added their commentary to it.

No, I won't click the link to a webpage called "White GeNOcide Project" thank you very much.
Shocked. Staying willfully ignorant.

You think such a page is going to actually give me something useful? You read it, I know what you are, I'm not ignorant of it, i just disapprove.
Actually yes it gives something useful. Usually when people read a story they explore other parts of the website...White Genocide is a real thing and needs to be addressed.

Try clicking the link since they merely took the statistics reported by the main stream media and added their commentary to it.

No, I won't click the link to a webpage called "White GeNOcide Project" thank you very much.

You think such a page is going to actually give me something useful? You read it, I know what you are, I'm not ignorant of it, i just disapprove.
Actually yes it gives something useful. Usually when people read a story they explore other parts of the website...White Genocide is a real thing and needs to be addressed.

The ridiculous, flaccid cowards who mewl about such nonsense are beyond pathetic and beneath contempt.

And so is sticking hamsters up your bum, but it's not really something I want to address.

Your position that direct personal experience is required to have a legitimate position on an issue is utterly absurd.

Yes it is, I agree. Direct personal experience however, carries marginally more weight than unsourced or uncorroborrated opinion pieces, written by someone with an agenda.

Arguing about which opinion "carries more weight" is just a variant of the logical fallacy of Appeal to Authority.

Support and defend your opinion. State what you think is wrong about the opposing opinion. That is what debate IS.

1. Sure. Muslims in UK top 3 million for first time with over 50% born abroad

"England is home to more than three million Muslims for the first time ever, new figures show.

The number in the country has doubled in just over a decade as a result of soaring immigration and high birth rates."

2. And yes, allowing high levels of Third World Immigration is a government policy.

3. "Nation of immigrants" is a nonsense term. The majority of British Citizens are White British, and have been native born for many, many generations. If you wish to defend the policy of Third World Immigration, defend it by it's merits, not by untrue claims.

How many of those Muslims are white converts?
Even if they are all immigrants, our population as of 17th April 2016 is 65,030,037 so 3 million is only 4.6% of the total poplualtion. I'm not worried.

Your "lack of fear" doesn't mean that it isn't rapid demographic change, nor does it make the case that this change is for the better.

This is a policy that has NOT been honestly and openly debated and then decided on by the people and/or their elected representatives.

It has been decided on, by the Political Class and any attempts at criticism and honest debate has been shut down with Political Correctness and the Race Card.

I wonder how the girls of Rotherham feel about how well everyone gets along?

Rotherham was a scandal and a disgrace, but sexual exploitation is a world wide phenomenon, not just limited to one section of society or one country. There are statistics out there that say 20% of white American women have been sexually assaulted at least once in their life, and even more subject to domestic violence.

Sexual exploitation, however IS more prevalent in some "sections of society".

And it is absurd to compare the feminist panic mongering over being touched in college with the real victims in the muslim Rape Rings in your country.

Indeed, it is a insult to those victims, to compare their suffering with some drunken coed who may or may not have been groped.
Its a small point but you are aware that the Rotherham gang was multi racial ?

Your "lack of fear" doesn't mean that it isn't rapid demographic change...

If you look at the figures population increase in the Uk last year attributable to immigrants amounted to approximately 250,000 people, which is 0.399% I'm even less worried than I was before. I would not call that "rapid". UK population increases by 500,000, official figures show - BBC News

Yes, the white section of society! According to 2010 figures 76% of sexual offenders are white, 7% black, 8% asian, and 9% "other" (whatever that means) Are Asians disproportionately represented in prosecutions for sex offences?

Your position that direct personal experience is required to have a legitimate position on an issue is utterly absurd.

Yes it is, I agree. Direct personal experience however, carries marginally more weight than unsourced or uncorroborrated opinion pieces, written by someone with an agenda.

Arguing about which opinion "carries more weight" is just a variant of the logical fallacy of Appeal to Authority.

Support and defend your opinion. State what you think is wrong about the opposing opinion. That is what debate IS.

"England is home to more than three million Muslims for the first time ever, new figures show.

The number in the country has doubled in just over a decade as a result of soaring immigration and high birth rates."

2. And yes, allowing high levels of Third World Immigration is a government policy.

3. "Nation of immigrants" is a nonsense term. The majority of British Citizens are White British, and have been native born for many, many generations. If you wish to defend the policy of Third World Immigration, defend it by it's merits, not by untrue claims.

Even if they are all immigrants, our population as of 17th April 2016 is 65,030,037 so 3 million is only 4.6% of the total poplualtion. I'm not worried.

Your "lack of fear" doesn't mean that it isn't rapid demographic change, nor does it make the case that this change is for the better.

This is a policy that has NOT been honestly and openly debated and then decided on by the people and/or their elected representatives.

It has been decided on, by the Political Class and any attempts at criticism and honest debate has been shut down with Political Correctness and the Race Card.

Rotherham was a scandal and a disgrace, but sexual exploitation is a world wide phenomenon, not just limited to one section of society or one country. There are statistics out there that say 20% of white American women have been sexually assaulted at least once in their life, and even more subject to domestic violence.

And it is absurd to compare the feminist panic mongering over being touched in college with the real victims in the muslim Rape Rings in your country.

Indeed, it is a insult to those victims, to compare their suffering with some drunken coed who may or may not have been groped.

Liar.

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds - BBC News

Liar.

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds - BBC News
Do your research prick.
Rotherham grooming gang jailed for 102 years

Yes -- all the rapists were Muslim men.

You are simply a mindless fuck who has been programmed to defend them.
Read the report you stupid fucker. They were all in it together. You dont give a shit about these poor girls. You just want to condemn a whole religion for the actions of a few perverts.

The brothers were given access to their victims by local women MacGregor and Davies.

MacGregor, described in court as a 'mother figure', took in girls - all of whom were white - from children's homes, purporting to give them a safe haven and support.

But she allowed them to be abused and kept captive, telling them they needed to 'earn their keep' by having sex with a succession of visiting men.

She even set up a support group - Kin Kids - for family members looking after children whose parents could no longer cope - recruiting the support of her local Labour MP who took her to Westminster to discuss the issue.

Read more: Rotherham grooming gang jailed for 102 years
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read the report you stupid fucker. They were all in it together. You dont give a shit about these poor girls. You just want to condemn a whole religion for the actions of a few perverts.

The brothers were given access to their victims by local women MacGregor and Davies.

MacGregor, described in court as a 'mother figure', took in girls - all of whom were white - from children's homes, purporting to give them a safe haven and support.

But she allowed them to be abused and kept captive, telling them they needed to 'earn their keep' by having sex with a succession of visiting men.

She even set up a support group - Kin Kids - for family members looking after children whose parents could no longer cope - recruiting the support of her local Labour MP who took her to Westminster to discuss the issue.

So, you think that two women who are just like yourself in attitude means that the rapists were not all Muslim men?

Your combination of stupidity and dishonesty is utterly staggering.

So, you think that two women who are just like yourself in attitude means that the rapists were not all Muslim men?

Sigh.
It is a bit beneath me to discuss this with a rabid frothing bigot like yourself but in the spirit of Christian outreach..............
The people who raped those girls were monsters.
The people who procured them by setting up an elaborate con were monsters as well.

Only a brain dead bigot like yourself would make any distinction between the two.
But I suspect that you do not know any better.

There are important lessons to be learned from this but,again, most of them would go over your head.

Sigh.
It is a bit beneath me to discuss this with a rabid frothing bigot like yourself but in the spirit of Christian outreach..............
The people who procured them by setting up an elaborate con were monsters as well.

Only a brain dead bigot like yourself would make any distinction between the two.

There are important lessons to be learned from this but,again, most of them would go over your head.

Oh, for crying out fucking loud.

The rapists were racist Muslims who selected British girls, calling them "easy meat" because they are white British girls. The children were raped with impunity because worthless gits like yourself consider it an act of bigotry to tell the truth -- namely, that the perps were Muslim, that they were expressing contempt for females, children and Britain, and that the entire operation was abetted and covered up by those such as yourself with the same mindless devotion to this cult-like apologia of yours.

Fat little toads such as yourself only continue this pattern of dysfunction.

Sigh.

The rapists were racist Muslims who selected British girls, calling them "easy meat" because they are white British girls. The children were raped with impunity because worthless gits like yourself consider it an act of bigotry to tell the truth -- namely, that the perps were Muslim, that they were expressing contempt for females, children and Britain, and that the entire operation was abetted and covered up by those such as yourself with the same mindless devotion to this cult-like apologia of yours.

They didnt select them though. They were selected by their pimps who were white "christian" women. I can see that it sort of screws up your primitive world view but there you have it.
Perhaps thats why you are being abusive and childishly trying to deflect on to me. Sad fucker.

Diversity just means less white people.

Why are white folks not having enough babies?

...a world already overpopulated ?

It is not.

Only 40% of the land surface is capable of producing food and for the current population we need closer to 60%. Even the UK is no longer self sufficient, and just one bad year and the grain harvest fails you hit food shortages, We are building more homes on arable land to keep up with the demands of the population increases, and thus losing on food production.

yield-graph.jpg

And what has happened over the last 15 years then ?

Those women are just as guilty, selling girls they were purporting to "protect" to those animals.

One interesting statement from the article:

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, said British Pakistanis needed to acknowledge the problem of grooming gangs operating in their communities.

He said: 'Until British Pakistanis accept that this is a problem for our community we will not be able to eradicate this evil. Burying our head in the sand as the usual response is not good enough.'

It isn't a "Muslim" problem, it's a problem with gangs operating among the British Pakistani community that needs to be be addressed by the community in order to iradicate. It's much easier to invoke Islam however, and assume all Muslims are the same, regardless of ethnicity or country of origin.

You are simply a mindless fuck who has been programmed to defend them.[/QUOTE

Those women are just as guilty, selling girls they were purporting to "protect" to those animals.

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, said British Pakistanis needed to acknowledge the problem of grooming gangs operating in their communities.

He said: 'Until British Pakistanis accept that this is a problem for our community we will not be able to eradicate this evil. Burying our head in the sand as the usual response is not good enough.'

It isn't a "Muslim" problem, it's a problem with gangs operating among the British Pakistani community that needs to be be addressed by the community in order to iradicate. It's much easier to invoke Islam however, and assume all Muslims are the same, regardless of ethnicity or country of origin.
I think that is very valid. I also think that there is an issue with Western culture in that we have so many broken families that offer up these victims. These girls were mainly in care and vulnerable. There is a long history of children in care being abused going back to the 50s at least. There are public enquiries going on now and they will lead to more enquiries. The scope of it all is shocking. We dont look after our kids.

Sigh.

They didnt select them though. They were selected by their pimps who were white "christian" women. I can see that it sort of screws up your primitive world view but there you have it.
Perhaps thats why you are being abusive and childishly trying to deflect on to me. Sad fucker.

WRONG AGAIN if you follow the cases, they were selected by the muslim adult men. The courts stated that the action was racist terrorism by the muslim men, and some absconded back to Pakistan before being arrested. They were enabled and supported by neo Marxists in power at the time in return for a handful of votes, making all of the Labour party and unions just as guilty as the muslim adult men. in a proper democracy these scum would also be facing court action, and the decent people would not be needed to pay any taxes for the next 10 years with the fines and confiscations handed down

I think that is very valid. I also think that there is an issue with Western culture in that we have so many broken families that offer up these victims. These girls were mainly in care and vulnerable. There is a long history of children in care being abused going back to the 50s at least. There are public enquiries going on now and they will lead to more enquiries. The scope of it all is shocking. We dont look after our kids.

I don't think it's just western culture. You have similar things going on around the world - young girls are "sold", either to settle debts, because girls are deemed of little value, because the families can't afford to care for their children, or - because they are vulnerable, runaways, broken families. What's horrible is that a supposedly "legitimate" operation like what these two women ran was able to run so long unexamined, like the gang run grooming ring.

Sigh.

WRONG AGAIN if you follow the cases, they were selected by the muslim adult men. The courts stated that the action was racist terrorism by the muslim men, and some absconded back to Pakistan before being arrested. They were enabled and supported by neo Marxists in power at the time in return for a handful of votes, making all of the Labour party and unions just as guilty as the muslim adult men. in a proper democracy these scum would also be facing court action, and the decent people would not be needed to pay any taxes for the next 10 years with the fines and confiscations handed down

Do you have a link for that?

I don't think it's just western culture. You have similar things going on around the world - young girls are "sold", either to settle debts, because girls are deemed of little value, because the families can't afford to care for their children, or - because they are vulnerable, runaways, broken families. What's horrible is that a supposedly "legitimate" operation like what these two women ran was able to run so long unexamined, like the gang run grooming ring.

There are some really depressed communities in that part of the world and the kids are the victims.

Kidnapping of Shannon Matthews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This story sort of brings every thread together. Woman with several kids by different fathers. Now "married" to a younger man who is also a child abuser. Kidnaps her own daughter to claim reward money. she even sold t shirts with "Come home Shannon" messages. Kids from that sort of background are vulnerable to abusers and I think that it is getting worse.

Its an anecdotal piece but it does help you to understand something that normal people look at and scratch their heads over. How do you get in such a state to let your children be exploited ? Probably because you arent capable of even looking after yourself.

Forum List

Back