🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

84 schools in England show NO white British pupils...

Only 84 schools?

What difference does it make the color of the kids? they're kids.

British kids, if you please. Their skin colour is irrelevant. So long as they're taught the required curriculum, why should anyone care? Did you know there are 66 Jewish schools in the UK? I didn't and guess what? I still don't care.

Rapid and extreme demographic change due to government policy is a valid issue of discussion.

Obvious question. Is this change one that the citizens of that nation want, or will it be to their benefit?

Firstly do you have any objective evidence of "rapid and extreme" demographic change in the UK due to government policy (I'd argue if we are undergoing such change it is due to a lack of government policy)?

Secondly this country (UK) is a nation of immigrants Celts, Romans, Irish, Saxons, Normans, French, Dutch, Germans, Poles, Indians, etc. Believe it or not, you can find pamphlets (the equivalent of the newspapers of the time) in the 16th century, ranting on about the infux of French, Spanish, and Dutch who are coming here to take jobs from true Englishmen. Historically, this country has always railed about immigration, often with accompanying violence towards the imigrants but in due course things settle down and we learn to get along together.

Dopey there thinks he knows more about the UK, including how people there think, than you do because he once read a magazine article about England. He's brilliant.

Only 84 schools?

British kids, if you please. Their skin colour is irrelevant. So long as they're taught the required curriculum, why should anyone care? Did you know there are 66 Jewish schools in the UK? I didn't and guess what? I still don't care.

Rapid and extreme demographic change due to government policy is a valid issue of discussion.

Obvious question. Is this change one that the citizens of that nation want, or will it be to their benefit?

Firstly do you have any objective evidence of "rapid and extreme" demographic change in the UK due to government policy (I'd argue if we are undergoing such change it is due to a lack of government policy)?

Secondly this country (UK) is a nation of immigrants Celts, Romans, Irish, Saxons, Normans, French, Dutch, Germans, Poles, Indians, etc. Believe it or not, you can find pamphlets (the equivalent of the newspapers of the time) in the 16th century, ranting on about the infux of French, Spanish, and Dutch who are coming here to take jobs from true Englishmen. Historically, this country has always railed about immigration, often with accompanying violence towards the imigrants but in due course things settle down and we learn to get along together.

Yep right up until there is NO WHITE PEOPLE LEFT IN ENGLAND. Lets check when England will be majority non white and therefore non English.

UK: White British a minority by 2066. - White GeNOcide Project

50 years...so enjoy being a minority and eventually an extinct race in your own country.

Only 84 schools?

Then you would have no problem in footing the bill for their education up to UK standards. The problem lies in the fact that most cant speak English and so have to be educated for that first, leaving the rest of the class to suffer. Let them be educated in their nation of origin

Diversity just means less white people.

Why are white folks not having enough babies?
White Guilt,Things have changed where both man and woman in most cases have to work to make ends meet,feminism has pushed careers before babies,a lot of people want material things before babies. Etc. I have 4 kids and yes we have sacrificed a lot but I would rather see my lineage extended than material things.

OK then, it is settled. No one is stopping white folks from having babies. So I do not see a need for bashing colored folks for so called dwindling white population.

You miss the point that this planet can only take so many people before it stops working, and we are close to the limit now. You people of colour cant understand that producing thousands more mouths to feed into a world already starving is not the way to live. You get an earthquake and the first thing you do is impregnate every female you can find, a drought kills all the crops and livestock so you impregnate every female. Then you see the affluence in white nations that are not overcrowded and flock there in hordes impregnating every female in the process. Your brains are only wired for fighting and sex because of living so long in third world nations, and you cant adjust to decency and humanity.

The UK is full and anymore will cause it to sink, yet still your people flock here for the lifestyle. Then demand we change so we are like the nation they left.

The 'overpopulation' myth is BS.

No it is a fact, that is why food is running out, water is running out and communicable diseases are rampant. Do the sums and see just how much land is needed to sustain one person, and how it is fast dwindling

White Guilt,Things have changed where both man and woman in most cases have to work to make ends meet,feminism has pushed careers before babies,a lot of people want material things before babies. Etc. I have 4 kids and yes we have sacrificed a lot but I would rather see my lineage extended than material things.

OK then, it is settled. No one is stopping white folks from having babies. So I do not see a need for bashing colored folks for so called dwindling white population.

You miss the point that this planet can only take so many people before it stops working, and we are close to the limit now. You people of colour cant understand that producing thousands more mouths to feed into a world already starving is not the way to live. You get an earthquake and the first thing you do is impregnate every female you can find, a drought kills all the crops and livestock so you impregnate every female. Then you see the affluence in white nations that are not overcrowded and flock there in hordes impregnating every female in the process. Your brains are only wired for fighting and sex because of living so long in third world nations, and you cant adjust to decency and humanity.

The UK is full and anymore will cause it to sink, yet still your people flock here for the lifestyle. Then demand we change so we are like the nation they left.

The 'overpopulation' myth is BS.

No it is a fact, that is why food is running out, water is running out and communicable diseases are rampant. ....

It is not a fact, it is a myth that only morons still panic over. Food and water are not running out; they are abundant. There have always been diseases, and medical science has never been as advanced as it is now. Find something else to pee yourself over.

Only 84 schools?

Yep right up until there is NO WHITE PEOPLE LEFT IN ENGLAND. Lets check when England will be majority non white and therefore non English.

UK: White British a minority by 2066. - White GeNOcide Project

50 years...so enjoy being a minority and eventually an extinct race in your own country.

Irrational cowards are pathetic.

Ah -- so THAT'S why you want to turn the U.K. into an Islamic hellhole where women are not safe to walk the street, and rape gangs are allowed to operate with impunity.

Must have blinked and missed that...nope can't see a mosque for miles...are you sure we're an Islamic hellhole?
Ive been out in the "Islamic hell hole" all day and did not see any rape gangs and nor did I bump into any Sharia law patrols.

Mind you my physiotherapist was a muslim. He spent the whole session moaning about Arsene Wenger and the need for change. I told him he was deluded and he agreed with me.

...a world already overpopulated ?

It is not.

Only 40% of the land surface is capable of producing food and for the current population we need closer to 60%. Even the UK is no longer self sufficient, and just one bad year and the grain harvest fails you hit food shortages, We are building more homes on arable land to keep up with the demands of the population increases, and thus losing on food production.

Only 84 schools?

1. Sure. Muslims in UK top 3 million for first time with over 50% born abroad

"England is home to more than three million Muslims for the first time ever, new figures show.

The number in the country has doubled in just over a decade as a result of soaring immigration and high birth rates."

2. And yes, allowing high levels of Third World Immigration is a government policy.

3. "Nation of immigrants" is a nonsense term. The majority of British Citizens are White British, and have been native born for many, many generations. If you wish to defend the policy of Third World Immigration, defend it by it's merits, not by untrue claims.

a country that left a trail of blood across the world.

???
He is a typical brit in that he is happy to take all the benefits of colonialism but doesnt feel the need to give something back.

So we can rape Afric for its resources but god forbid the darkies want anything back. There is someone like him in every pub in Britain. Usually surrounded by people laughing at him.

They got more back than we ever took, and then proceeded to destroy it. Just look at South Africa that even in the midst of UN sanctions was able to flourish and prosper. Within 1 year of taking over the ANC destroyed it all and reduced S.A. to just another 3rd world cesspit. The same with India which is now more corrupt than any Islamic nation ever was.

Ah -- so THAT'S why you want to turn the U.K. into an Islamic hellhole where women are not safe to walk the street, and rape gangs are allowed to operate with impunity.

Must have blinked and missed that...nope can't see a mosque for miles...are you sure we're an Islamic hellhole?
Ive been out in the "Islamic hell hole" all day and did not see any rape gangs and nor did I bump into any Sharia law patrols.

Mind you my physiotherapist was a muslim. He spent the whole session moaning about Arsene Wenger and the need for change. I told him he was deluded and he agreed with me.

The first two times I read your reply I read psychotherapist rather than physiotherapist.

Yet I saw them 25 years ago in the town close to were I live, and it was only the Brits that organised themselves that stopped them in their tracks. Next you will be denying the no-go areas in the UK that exist all over, and have been accepted as fact by government ministers

Wheres the diversity? seems thats a step backwards

It is not.

Only 40% of the land surface is capable of producing food and for the current population we need closer to 60%. Even the UK is no longer self sufficient, and just one bad year and the grain harvest fails you hit food shortages, We are building more homes on arable land to keep up with the demands of the population increases, and thus losing on food production.

yield-graph.jpg

GMO seeds have dramatically increased grain yield in the US.

It is not.

yield-graph.jpg

The first two times I read your reply I read psychotherapist rather than physiotherapist.
Thats tomorrow afternoon.

The world have never produced more food than we do now - far more than current needs. There is more fresh water on the planet than we could possibly use. Problems related to nutrition are problems of distribution. Such problems have always existed.

Thats tomorrow afternoon.

My misreading physiotherapy into psychotherapy gave me my first chuckle of the day.

Yet I saw them 25 years ago in the town close to were I live, and it was only the Brits that organised themselves that stopped them in their tracks. Next you will be denying the no-go areas in the UK that exist all over, and have been accepted as fact by government ministers
Well I can only go on the islamic hell hole cities of Birmingham and Wolverhampton where I have done business for over a decade. My observations are that people get along just fine. Which is as it should be.

Cards on table here. Five years ago you didnt give a shit about muslims because you were too busy hating the Poles and Slavs who came over. In a couple of years you will have moved on to another group. Your whole thing is hate. You probably dont even get on with yourself.

The world have never produced more food than we do now - far more than current needs. There is more fresh water on the planet than we could possibly use. Problems related to nutrition are problems of distribution. Such problems have always existed.
You miss the point. Resource shortages are a good reason for a bit of ethnic cleansing.

Well I can only go on the islamic hell hole cities of Birmingham and Wolverhampton where I have done business for over a decade. My observations are that people get along just fine. Which is as it should be.

Cards on table here. Five years ago you didnt give a shit about muslims because you were too busy hating the Poles and Slavs who came over. In a couple of years you will have moved on to another group. Your whole thing is hate. You probably dont even get on with yourself.

In a grocery store here in Ohio I saw a muslim man publically berating his wife and she had her head lowered and said nothing back.

Forum List

Back