🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

911 WTC 7 Silent Thermate Demolition, Debunkers Grab Your Ankles!

wtc 7 was verified evacuated seems to me around noon, so there was no body in the building to see anything, and only takes a couple hours to tape up radio controlled charges at less than 30 seconds per pop.

The neet thing about thermate charges is they can cut any thickness silently, where as the explosives get garfuckingantuan if you are cutting 5" thick columns.

Much better way to demo a building in the city than rdx.
Dude, it was evacuated because the building was on fire. Virtually every floor was in flamers. And you're not talking about a few charges set at its base. Your 'sequence of demolition' silliness claims charges all the way to the roof.

That's thousands and thousands of charges. All installed while the building was ON FIRE? Um....somehow. You can't say. All the charges and apparatus of demolition burning themselves? And somehow going off in perfect sequence, magically disappearing from every cut girder after they cut it....while not actually cutting any girder (WTF?!), and leaving no residue of any kind?

And all without the FDNY or NYPD noticing any of it?

Um, no. That's laughably, ludicrously, insanely implausible. And just an awful, awful explanation.

debunkers made those quotes up.

anybody with 1 brain cell can see there was no fire.

If you think the building was fully engulfed in fire before those thermate cutters which are TORCHES were set off, point it out for us because no one can see any buildings FULLY ENGULFED in fire but you, then, of course, after the thermetic cutters were ignited there was fire top to bottom as the columns were being cut.

Really simple 1 brain cell stuff here.
Right ... because all of the smoke pouring out of the side of the building (which is even visible on the left side of building 7 in the photo you posted) ....

... all that smoke isn't from fires ... it's from all the weed being smoked by the folks you claim are as crazy as you to climb 47 stories with incendiaries through a building on fire. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose all the engineers and architects for 911 are idiots. The NIST didn't even check for explosives . They always check for arson, but not here, oh no the planes did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some truthers actually make some sort of sense, unfortunately, the OP isn't one of them.

The problem with the truthers is that they are like someone telling us that our theory that the earth is flat is wrong and you must accept my theory that the earth is on the back of a giant turtle.

They do not provide that solid verifiable and scientifically proven facts that they demand from the official version. While I admit that there are holes in the official version, compared to the wild and wacky theories the truthers believe, the official version is gospel by comparison.

DEBUNKERS ARE PROVEN FUCKING RETARDS,

But we need them for entertainment

Show us a picture of your device. Not a drawing. A verifiable picture. You still can't verify that it factually exists. You can't tell us its size, its weight, nor can you cite a single instance of their use in history. All you can do is show us a drawing. Lets see if a 'drawing equals reality' holds true.

Um, we checked. Your glorifed lighter doesn't cut shit. Try again.

Hey dimwit the patent proves its existence

Besides all it is, is a piece of pipe with a slot cut in it, how fucking hard is that?

I know you're insane, so I don't really expect you to comprehend this ... but .., patents do not prove existence ... they prove concept. Anyone can patent any idea for a product and protect their concept with a few drawings of their idea. No prototype is necessary.

So while claiming a patent is proof of existence, is a lie, you are fortunate enough to be so insane that it's plausible you're crazy, not lying.

We are supposed to believe:

1. Three office buildings in downtown NYC, that have what thousands of offices and twice that many workers, were rigged to explode without one single office worker, maintenance man, or security guy seeing it.

2. That after rigging them, the demolition experts were able to know ahead if time exactly where the planes were going to hit, so that they could only detonate the buildings from that point down.

3. That the shadowy cabal didn't think that the two towers would cause enough outrage in this country and that they had to also take out building 7.

4. That no one on the huge team of demolition people that it would require to rig all three buildings to fall would have enough guilt over all of the people who died that not one of them would come forward.

Truthers are fond of poking holes in the official version, all the while they can't take a serious look at their own crackpot theories.

1. Three office buildings in downtown NYC, that have what thousands of offices and twice that many workers, were rigged to explode without one single office worker, maintenance man, or security guy seeing it.

2. That after rigging them, the demolition experts were able to know ahead if time exactly where the planes were going to hit, so that they could only detonate the buildings from that point down.

3. That the shadowy cabal didn't think that the two towers would cause enough outrage in this country and that they had to also take out building 7.

4. That no one on the huge team of demolition people that it would require to rig all three buildings to fall would have enough guilt over all of the people who died that not one of them would come forward.

Truthers are fond of poking holes in the official version, all the while they can't take a serious look at their own crackpot theories.

we are expected to believe that 3 office building one not even hit by a composite plane were built out of paper and fire brought them down. Oh and not just down but straight fucking down!

Nice fantasy, hell everyone would be in the demolition biz with that kind of profit margin!

Yeh thats really suspicious but good thinking its easier to investigate since you only need to find one perp to solve the rest at the same time.

Hmmm good point again, there must have been a really good reason to take out the 3rd building, what was in there anyway?

OMFG how tarded to think that someone capable of such a heinous act would feel guilty and turn themselves in. unreal you people are smoking some really good shit.

Nope its the da-bunkers that are smoking crack.

How about all those thermite cutters leveling that building! aint that something?

How did debunkers miss something so obvious? head up ass syndrome maybe?

Show us a picture of your device. Not a drawing. A verifiable picture. You still can't verify that it factually exists. You can't tell us its size, its weight, nor can you cite a single instance of their use in history. All you can do is show us a drawing. Lets see if a 'drawing equals reality' holds true.

Um, we checked. Your glorifed lighter doesn't cut shit. Try again.

Besides all it is, is a piece of pipe with a slot cut in it, how fucking hard is that?

I know you're insane, so I don't really expect you to comprehend this ... but .., patents do not prove existence ... they prove concept. Anyone can patent any idea for a product and protect their concept with a few drawings of their idea. No prototype is necessary.

So while claiming a patent is proof of existence, is a lie, you are fortunate enough to be so insane that it's plausible you're crazy, not lying.

Yeh only deblunders are foolish enough to claim someone would get products patents and pay the absorbatant prices just to show off if there is no viable product or money to be made from it by selling the rights etc so as expected more of the same crazy debunker loonacy.

Hell thermite has been used for welding and cutting since the 1800's and here you and your dablunder pals are with your Neanderthal dysfunctional micro brain cell trying ot convince people they dont exist when all it takes a damn piece of pipe with a slot cut in it.

any child could make it in their backyard LMAO

Last edited:
The problem with the truthers is that they are like someone telling us that our theory that the earth is flat is wrong and you must accept my theory that the earth is on the back of a giant turtle.

They do not provide that solid verifiable and scientifically proven facts that they demand from the official version. While I admit that there are holes in the official version, compared to the wild and wacky theories the truthers believe, the official version is gospel by comparison.

it is wrong and flat earth was peer reviewed by experts no less!

where is the funding truthers received to conduct said investigation, or was it the perps who got the money?

Last edited:

Yeh only deblunders are foolish enough to claim someone would get products patents and pay the absorbatant prices just to show off if there is no viable product or money to be made from it by selling the rights etc so as expected more of the same crazy debunker loonacy.

Hell thermite has been used for welding and cutting since the 1800's and here you and your dablunder pals are with your Neanderthal dysfunctional micro brain cell trying ot convince people they dont exist when all it takes a damn piece of pipe with a slot cut in it.

any child could make it in their backyard LMAO
Your dementia aside, my post remains unblemished -- a patent is proof of concept, not proof of existence. Best part? Your inability to comprehend that reality is not actually required.

Wow, just wow........

yeh debunkers are really taking it on the chin. lol

there was actually a few (like 8) windows that had a little fire

no one is tarded enough to think that will bring a hirise down except of course debunkers. they believe any shit fed to them

we are expected to believe that 3 office building one not even hit by a composite plane were built out of paper and fire brought them down. Oh and not just down but straight fucking down!

Nice fantasy, hell everyone would be in the demolition biz with that kind of profit margin!

Yeh thats really suspicious but good thinking its easier to investigate since you only need to find one perp to solve the rest at the same time.

Hmmm good point again, there must have been a really good reason to take out the 3rd building, what was in there anyway?

OMFG how tarded to think that someone capable of such a heinous act would feel guilty and turn themselves in. unreal you people are smoking some really good shit.

Nope its the da-bunkers that are smoking crack.

How about all those thermite cutters leveling that building! aint that something?

How did debunkers miss something so obvious? head up ass syndrome maybe?

But you cannot answer or debunk any of those questions. You demand answers from the official version, but you cannot provide anything provable for your wacky theory. Typical.

where is the funding truthers received to conduct said investigation, or was it the perps who got the money?

WOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHH!

That's the sound of the point going over your pointy head.

WOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHH!

That's the sound of the point going over your pointy head.

dream on LOL

8 windows? really? I didn't know you were blind and dumb......

obviously you dont know much and what you think you know is wrong, so good luck with that.

point out all that fire from a late day pic

Last edited:

Forum List

Back