$95K - one night in Cairo

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I read where this was our cost for Melania's one night stay on her recent trip to Africa.

What disturbed me worse was the $77K bill we paid when Trump spend two nights AT HIS OWN HOTEL.

I wonder what we paid when he ran off nearly eery weekend to one of his resorts?

I know one trip where we paid over $10k for golf carts for the SS to follow Trump around the course.

I read where this was our cost for Melania's one night stay on her recent trip to Africa.

What disturbed me worse was the $77K bill we paid when Trump spend two nights AT HIS OWN HOTEL.

I wonder what we paid when he ran off nearly eery weekend to one of his resorts?

I know one trip where we paid over $10k for golf carts for the SS to follow Trump around the course.
That's much better than the $200 million a day in India for the Obamas.

With regard to how taxpayer cash is spent, nobody can take you ignorant fools seriously until you start bitching about the spending on filthy wetbacks. Its kind of a no-brainer

That was shown to be bullshit a long time ago.

Complaining about the cost of travel was stupid when the Republicans did it and it's stupid now. Most of the costs usually end up being for security anyway

Let's talk about things that actually matter...like the GOP taking away our healthcare

Shhhhhhhhh...I was having fun with it.

It's to house all his security and the hoopla they bring with them. There are rules saying the secret service cannot stay for free.

Making Hotel Stays Pay Again

Shhhhhhhhh...I was having fun with it.

We've got more important things to worry about right now. The 2nd phase of JADE HELM is starting, and I don't know if we have enough troops for that, the buildup for the WarOnChristmas, and to shoot that army of marauding toddlers throwing rocks.

$200 million a day?

Michelle Obama Lavish Expenses Cost Taxpayers Big

"Michelle Obama’s June 2015 trip to the United Kingdom and Italy, accompanied by her daughters and mother, cost the taxpayers $240,495.67 in flight expenses alone."

:yourpointsmile:

Forum List

Back