97% of climatologists believe in man-made global warming

What is so apparent with the contradicting posts that have numerous scientific studies to back them up is that there has NEVER been an actual consensus on this issue.

So if Gore etc. are stating "The Debate Is Over" you must ask yourself WHY they would do that. What is the motivation to lie?

$$$$$$$$$....

No, what is apparent is that in spite of irrefutable photographic evidence of global warming, the deniers can't accept the truth.

Once again, why have these glaciers melted?

http://nrmsc.usgs.gov/files/norock/repeatphoto/Pairs/RepeatPhoto_pairs_Fullset_compr.pdf

Stop fearing change Chris. I hate you people on my network, I upgrade the software and nothing but bitch, bitch, bitch from you change fearers. :cuckoo:

The climate is not static. It has never been static. It gets warmer and colder over time. Just deal with the change. Maybe you need to get religion to help you through it. I mean real religion not this global warming substitute for religion. Not everyone is strong enough to handle real life on their own. It appears you might be one of them.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Because of the Milankovic Cycle.

Milankovic Cycles, has to do with planetary wobble, there is truth to that, but also, and the global warming alarmists don't talk about, is the solar cycles of the Sun. They will try and tell you it has little effect with all the warming going on because of Man made CO2. Like in an earlier post, if the government was really concerned about all the Man made CO2, they would be hitting up China, India, and Russia. The dirty little secret of these damn alarmists is that those countries don't have the money that could be sucked from them. But, the United States of America is the cash cow for the world. These alarmists don't have a nickels worth of common sense between them. They read and listen to the their far left wing nuts for orders. I used to think that Old Rocks was just a global warming fanatic, I did have some respect for his passion. But after reading some of his posts in other threads with politics, he is certainly just a left wing nut that hates everything but the far left liberals. I have no respect for the man what soever.

"Blah, blah, balh, far left liberals.."

What bullshit!

The question is, why is the earth warming?

Because that is what the earth does, it goes through cycles of heating and cooling.

What mechanism is causing it to warm?

The Sun, you dumb ass. Have you ever heard the term, "Keep it simple, stupid"? Well the Earth and the Sun have been doing it for billions of years.

But the Stanford Solar Center scientists say the Sun only accounts for a fraction of global warming...

Global Warming -- Research Issues

What mechanism is causing it to warm?

The Sun, you dumb ass. Have you ever heard the term, "Keep it simple, stupid"? Well the Earth and the Sun have been doing it for billions of years.

But the Stanford Solar Center scientists say the Sun only accounts for a fraction of global warming...

Stanford????get real, Chris. Think about this.... Stanford says that the Sun accounts for a fraction of global warming, right??? Now just pretend we didn't have a Sun. Wouldn't you have one very cold dead planet??? I rest my case.

Stanford????get real, Chris. Think about this.... Stanford says that the Sun accounts for a fraction of global warming, right??? Now just pretend we didn't have a Sun. Wouldn't you have one very cold dead planet??? I rest my case.

The Sun has not increased its radiation enough to account for the warming.

600px-Temp-sunspot-co2.svg.png

http://solar-center.stanford.edu/sun-on-earth/600px-Temp-sunspot-co2.svg.png

The Sun has not increased its radiation enough to account for the warming.

Chris, I give up...you wore me out. You will never get it. If you study your graph with all those colored lines...the temp. really doesn't go along with your CO2 line. During 1880 and 1910 CO2 was rising, and the temps were falling. During the 1940's and 1950 the same thing was going on...now this was with the chart you provided. Go back to school son. And your quote from this post about the Sun's radiation....well, obviously your wrong there too, because there was enough radiation to warm us up in the 1990's. Chris I'm not going to post anymore here, because I think I stated my case good enough to you...a right wing nut.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back