99.8% Conviction Rate against Jan 6 Insurrectionists

Who of these people were armed and shot people or blew something or someone up for this "insurrection"?

Yeah, you keep believing that.

Why do you support criminals who hate the COTUS?
Why do you? The alleged "insurrectionists" were only trying to exercise their 1st amendment rights.

Amendment I​

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

That's almost the exact inverse of MAGA victories in election "fraud" cases.

LOL

The Trump Crime Organization.

Yeah, by killing cops.
lie-detector-maury.gif

Why'd you cut the 1st Amendment out, Torokins, you don't like it?

How can you have a 98% conviction rate for an insurrection with ZERO charges for INSURRECTION?

You'll learn someday. Good Maoists like Jinping get a 100% conviction rate everytime! You just haven't gotten the hang yet on how to property starve, beat, torture and threaten your captives yet.
The 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorists have only themselves to blame for their lawful convictions.

Keep clinging, anti-American Lastdeadender.
You oughtta chill out lest I tell the locals how much of a commie you are. They ain't as tolerant of your type of folk as they are where I am. Your neck of the woods is where "Deliverance" came from, brah.

You oughtta chill out lest I tell the locals how much of a commie you are. They ain't as tolerant of your type of folk as they are where I am.

I'm more of a capitalist than most of the rubes in the Trump cult.

But because I'm not an Orange Jesus fluffer, I'm a "communist."

People thinking this just shows you how fucking stupid the rube Orange Cult is.

I'm more of a capitalist than most of the rubes in the Trump cult.

But because I'm not an Orange Jesus fluffer, I'm a "communist."

People thinking this just shows you how fucking stupid the rube Orange Cult is.
The Deliverance crackers that surround you DGAF.

Trump's not some kind of messiah, you fucking twit! He's an obnoxious NYer (like we've all seen before) that was a good president, but you say he wasn't because you're fucktarded.

Forum List

Back