A 14- Day Blitz

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
Starting tomorrow we will doing a 14- day blitz of straight cardio workouts. For fourteen days straight including the weekends... intense, heart rate rising, complete sweat pouring workouts.

Everyone is welcome to join in. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

It's a whole process. A lot of dirty laundry; workout clothes, a lot of showers, and a lot of changes to your body's appetite, and sleeping patterns.

Benefit is a well toned, ripped, and healthier body

We do a 14-day blitz of nothing but cardio

Week three no cardio at all. Week 3 is all muscle toning.

Week 4 we switch to the boring Monday Wednesday Friday cardio, chill on the weekends.

We do a 14-day blitz of nothing but cardio

Week three no cardio at all. Week 3 is all muscle toning.

Week 4 we switch to the boring Monday Wednesday Friday cardio, chill on the weekends.

Seems rather silly, what is the point?

I could not tell you the last time I went a week of no cardio at all, it would have to be after I had surgery on my elbow back in 21

Cardio 3 to 4 times a week and weights 3 to 4 times a week. Medium weight with 3 sets of 12 reps.

I've completed day 2 of the 14 day blitz of straight cardio. Aside from the necessary showers needed afterward, everything is going swell. A lot of people were saying how can you do cardio day after day, but it's working well.

I'm really liking this workout plan

Eating fruit- no cookies.

Seems rather silly, what is the point?

I could not tell you the last time I went a week of no cardio at all, it would have to be after I had surgery on my elbow back in 21

Cardio 3 to 4 times a week and weights 3 to 4 times a week. Medium weight with 3 sets of 12 reps.
That's really good that you keep yourself active. Excess weight is very bad for the knees and ankles as well as internal organs.

Indeed.

So, what is the goal/point of the 14 day blitz?
my personal goal is to drop 5 lbs. I'm about the size of most of the athletic soccer players, (some of the basketball players a lil thick) but I still want to lose more, and get more tone.

I do not like fat because it's unhealthy, and it really stinks. Just to sweat fat off your body stinks, so you can just imagine how awful fat smell inside of your body.

I have completed the first 7 days straight of cardio workouts

I had to learn some things such as:

1. Water - wait about 10-15 minutes to drink water after the cardio laps. Be very careful with that water- do not "eat" gulp it all down. Doing so will mess up your body. Take small sips then stop. That's also how the tennis player do... small sips.

2. Day one and day two were the most difficult work out days. The rest of the days were easy to do, and I was to able add more laps - more miles on the other days.

I thought I would have a difficult time avoiding doing any muscle toning until week 3, but I'm sticking to this masterful workout plan. I understand it much better in that it's best to rid the body of fat and fat deposits before doing any sit ups, leg lifts, etc... I have seen people with rolls of fat on there stomach trying to do sit-ups as they neglected to do any cardio.

Tomorrow will be day 8 of the 14 days of straight cardio sweating.

I've completed day 2 of the 14 day blitz of straight cardio. Aside from the necessary showers needed afterward, everything is going swell. A lot of people were saying how can you do cardio day after day, but it's working well.

I'm really liking this workout plan

Eating fruit- no cookies.
Is it the same workout for 14 straight days? Is the goal to improve the looks of one's body? That seems extreme to me.

I have also noticed after day 7 of the cardio blitz that my hand is smaller and my fingers are thiner.

Is it the same workout for 14 straight days? Is the goal to improve the looks of one's body? That seems extreme to me.
Yes it is the same cardio on the foot outdoor on a track workout each day. It is not cute aerobics. It is not extreme. It's a simple 2-4 miles each day.

That's not a lot at all. This is my only off time from the school district in the summer, or else I would not be doing it.

Yes it is the same cardio on the foot outdoor on a track workout each day. It is not cute aerobics. It is not extreme. It's a simple 2-4 miles each day.

That's not a lot at all. This is my only off time from the school district in the summer, or else I would not be doing it.
Interesting. I can't run distance anymore but I do an alternating walk "sprint" thing 3 times a week. The alternating gets my heart rate up without bothering my hip.

Interesting. I can't run distance anymore but I do an alternating walk "sprint" thing 3 times a week. The alternating gets my heart rate up without bothering my hip.
yes, have to be careful with the hips after the age of 50. Now the workout has me eating a bowl of cheerios at 2pm need the vitamins.

Yesterdays workout was easy and peaceful that was day #8

Today is day 9 of the 14-day blitz. Not sure I mentioned this already but another thing I do is put alcohol on my legs and arms either the night before bed or the morning of the next workout.

I'm eating my cheerios at 5:20am before the workout
So far it has turned out to be really good idea :)

Limited Monthly Cardio
If you do the old fashioned cardio work out that does nothing but keep people fat... if you do that one by working out Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (every other day) you will get in 12 cardio workout days per month. Plus you have keep stopping for an entire day. Which slows down the fat burning process.

Extended Monthly Cardio
The 14-day blitz gives you a consecutive 14 days of cardio without any interruptions in the fat-burning process. :banana:It also leaves you more days of the month for cardio workouts.

Last edited:
After day 9 of this 14-day straight cardio blitz workout, I have noticed two things:

1. My stomach is now flat. I have not done any sit ups nor any muscle toning. My stomach is now flat from 100% cardio sweating.

2. My breathing is so much better. It is clear and I can feel each inhale and exhale from my nose throughout my entire body. My breathing feels clear and cleaner.

Not sure I mentioned this earlier but for each workout I wear one of those Gold's Gym waist trimmers of which I haver several of them. I"m able to wash them in the washing machine and dry flat. That may have also helped contribute to getting my tummy flat-the extra heat/sweat from that.

Forum List

Back