A Challenge to Atheists

You're going to hell, that's why. You can wrap up your degenerate atheism in whatever nerdy skepticism you want, but all it will do is destroy and semblance you have at a decent life and you will most likely recant on your atheism on the deathbed, hoping for salvation. Or you can take the Hitchens route and died a depressed, snobby, alcoholic, and petulant cancer ridden man and accept eternal damnation.

NOt that I think you are capable of a thoughful debate on this subject.

BUt what kind of God tortures people for all eternity for not believing in him and can still be considered "Good"?

I don't think that there is a God, but I don't spend much time worrying about whether there is.

I know that I've spent my life working hard, helping people, and have even taken personal hits rather than put someone else out.

A God who would torture me for all eternity over that isn't worth anyone's worship.

xiFnX2w.png

Why would your Father torture you for all eternity?
You have God confused with Satan. Sin sends people to Hell. To keep His sinful children OUT of Hell, God, in the form of man, took our sins away, at great cost to Him. If you were terminally ill and the doctor said, "Here take this pill and you'll live", would you accept the pill, or would you blame the doctor for your pending demise?

You can either blame Emanuel for your sinful condition or accept His prescription for eternal life. You'll find your cure for sin at the foot of the cross. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back