A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
I try to get my head around this, I ask them a lot of questions and try to understand, but I can only get so far. There is so much here that is just a mystery to me, and their devotion to that person, of all people, is at the heart of it.
It doesn't take a lot to confuse you does it?
.... and for the most part, what I get in response is anger and insults.
actually, what you get is TRUTH....and you can't handle the TRUTH
How'd that turn out for Colonel Jessup?

The irony is thick enough to cut with a knife. IF Trump wins again, can you imagine the explosion on the Left?
Im afraid that actual voting may now be a thing of the past. The GOP will soon be up to snuff on Electronic chicanery that the Dems have a head start in and it will then become a battle of IT teams instead of a real, valid referendum. I'm not sure there's anyway back.....

Wouldn't call it a goal. But I don't see any way to have a nation with people like you, anymore
We had the KKK running around 1/3 of this country for decades killing people and the country survived. You can’t live with people who want a more progressive tax plan and healthcare for all?
If they can't have it all their way, then they want to break it up.

Wouldn't call it a goal. But I don't see any way to have a nation with people like you, anymore
We had the KKK running around 1/3 of this country for decades killing people and the country survived. You can’t live with people who want a more progressive tax plan and healthcare for all?
If they can't have it all their way, then they want to break it up.

"All their way"? Interesting. The way you need to exaggerate our grievances to support your position.

Libs like Mac1958 who claim to fear a violent confrontation could go a long way in preventing that by embracing strict election reforms

Because most trump supporters fear more election fraud in the future

But instead libs want to poke the bear in his cage to hear him roar
How many CITIZENS do you want to keep from voting?

Not a single new Republican election law addresses any of the CLAIMS of how the election was stolen from trump.

You cheat, lie and steal through phony, unnecessary laws preventing CITIZENS from voting.
No new election law prevents qualified black voters from voting

No new law treats black people any differently than whites

Requiring picture IDs for instance

I personally think the way votes are counted by partisan

democrat poll workers is a problem

And so is absentee voting which I want to end entirely

But thats just me

Let's see -- a person of absolutely no consequence that nobody has ever heard of said something. A dishonest media looking to manipulate unintelligent people decided to promote this as a meaningful story. Those who suffer from a mental illness manifested through the obsession over a single man then see it as their duty to rush into discussion groups as if the sky were really falling.

Have I missed anything?

Why do conservatives who say there will be civil war always look like this:
View attachment 507232

He most likely has diabetes, high blood pressure, heart issues, not to mention probably suffers from incontinence. Typical trailer park yokel. Bitching and moaning he did not get his way and now wants to burn the house down. Not that he has much of a house to burn down.
You let them talk long enough and the libs will reveal their sniffy elitist attitudes.

View attachment 507243
Well, that went over your head, but what else is new.

It has nothing to do with elitism and everything to do with self-absorbed, hypocritical Trumpers who advocate civil war but who could barely walk around the block without losing their breath.

Yeah, those folks who are nearing the end of their lives now want to destroy the nation for the generations to come all because Trump lost.

Screw you, buddy.
The problem is, and Homeland Security sure knows it, that it doesn't take many people to perpetrate a massive terrorist attack.

These are True Believers, holy warriors, jihadis. While most of them are just blowing smoke to vent or "feel" brave, no doubt there's a few who could cause some real damage.

And no doubt these folks would be fine with that.

The irony is thick enough to cut with a knife. IF Trump wins again, can you imagine the explosion on the Left?
Im afraid that actual voting may now be a thing of the past. The GOP will soon be up to snuff on Electronic chicanery that the Dems have a head start in and it will then become a battle of IT teams instead of a real, valid referendum. I'm not sure there's anyway back.....
I wish I could say you are wrong

But you may not be

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

Ron continued: "He's coming back before the middle of August."

"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked.

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
When you have an election that one side swears was rigged against them. And then you have investigations on top of investigations, and audits on top of audits, and law suits on top of law suits that all confirm the election results to be truthful. And the side still swears it was rigged against them eight months after the fact.... I'm afraid all that is left is violent confrontation between that side and the society that has accepted the confirmed election results. There will be bloodshed. The silly part is that the "regular guys" who portray themselves as average Americans are willing to kill for someone who is certainly not, in any way, patriotic, average, moral, or even decent. Trump is a despicable pervert.

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
Lol, I would not worry much. I have some Trumpster friends that tell me how hard core they are but flee the room when I clean fish or dress a deer. Lol. Ya they are hard core.

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
"Many of the supporters who gathered for the Saturday rally in Wellington, Ohio, wore memorabilia and carried signs with slogans like "Trump won" and "Biden sucks" displayed across them".

The orange grifter, still fleecing his gullible herd.

SUCKERS.
I wonder how many of them think they can "save America", and how many would prefer to break it up. For those people, a civil war would be preferable to anything else. I guess then they'd claim their land and start the whole thing over? America in pieces sure would present an attractive target to our adversaries.
The Northeast will be a lovely country. And wealthy too.

When you have an election that one side swears was rigged against them. And then you have investigations on top of investigations, and audits on top of audits, and law suits on top of law suits that all confirm the election results to be truthful. And the side still swears it was rigged against them eight months after the fact.... I'm afraid all that is left is violent confrontation between that side and the society that has accepted the confirmed election results. There will be bloodshed. The silly part is that the "regular guys" who portray themselves as average Americans are willing to kill for someone who is certainly not, in any way, patriotic, average, moral, or even decent. Trump is a despicable pervert.

Lol, I would not worry much. I have some Trumpster friends that tell me how hard core they are but flee the room when I clean fish or dress a deer. Lol. Ya they are hard core.

Here we see the lib laughing at the idea that conservatives could be dangerous.

BUT, that does not mean that, the lib will not, if the situation calls for it, insist up and down that conservatives are very dangerous and need to be fought or feared.

Watch. I can demonstrate it right here.

Leftard? Do you mind if I call you leftard?

Do you believe that conservatives have stolen several elections over the last few years used government and economic and police power to oppress and kill large numbers of innocent minorities?

Do you really take the rantings of this lunatic seriously?

I mean this lunatic seems to believe that their little weapons are any match for the best military in the world.

It's just the insane raving of a lunatic.

The man needs a therapist.

Do you really take the rantings of this lunatic seriously?

I mean this lunatic seems to believe that their little weapons are any match for the best military in the world.

It's just the insane raving of a lunatic.

The man needs a therapist.
I don't think this person is a one-off, or even rare.

Here we see the lib laughing at the idea that conservatives could be dangerous.

BUT, that does not mean that, the lib will not, if the situation calls for it, insist up and down that conservatives are very dangerous and need to be fought or feared.
evenflow1969 may have strayed from the liberal herd message that trump supporter are a physical menace to the republic

Mac1958 represents typical lib mob thinking and he is apparently wiser and better informed than the rest of us

And he is convinced that the trump menace is real

The OP cannot be taken seriously.

He wrings his hands over 140 cops being injured on 1/6, yet fails to mention the 4,000 cops injured nationwide during the previous summer of love by rocks, bottles, Molotov cocktails, fireworks, and lasers. And prosecutors in those Dimm cities let the majority of those perps get away with no prosecution!

The OP is a goddamned joke and fool.

Because exhaustive investigations have revealed nothing significant but you can't accept reality so keep living a fixed delusion based on nothing but determined ignorance. Hillbilly.

Do you really think the rest of the world is not rolling their eyes and laughing? You may not care, but it's diminishing the influence of the US by showing it can't be trusted to accept reality.

edit...that makes it an unreliable partner.
Except that's false though.

And they're rolling their eyes and laughing at the way ya'll continue to insist that there were no shenanigans.

Forum List

Back