A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

#116: Hold up, Ms Einstein. The pathology is covered by a cheap veneer. Some states (all states) require proof of residence before an id is issued. Impress us and pretend there’s no pathology to this.

Anyone know someone that is smart and honest who believes in election fraud? Yea, me either.

Anyone know someone who is to stupid to acquire an ID?

I have an ID to vote and you that hate the idea of making voting as easy as possible argue that I should no longer be able to use it.

Embrace new ways of doing things and forward decent candidates or lose.

Voting is already easy, get registered in your district and show up to vote at your polling location with ID in hand on designated day/s. If your military or disabled and unable to vote in person you can apply to vote absentee by mail.

People complain because I show up with my voters registration card.

As long as you have an ID to verify the registration card is yours why would anyone complain?

There you go........I don't have to provide anything else. You want to put restrictions up to stop people from freely exercising their Constitutional guaranteed rights.

Screw off.

Why would you object to showing your ID to verify the registration card is yours? The registration card is more for your benefit in listing your polling location. The only reason you should need to show it is if you are not listed in the polling book when you present your ID.
You object when you are a fraud.....and can no longer make money casting phony votes....though there are plenty of fake ID"s out there too.

JO

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

Ron continued: "He's coming back before the middle of August."

"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked.

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.

They certainly know how to talk. If they wanted Civil War, they'd have started months ago.
Yep.....when the talking suddenly stops..... make sure you got some Kevlar hanging around.

JO

What exhaustive investigations are you talking about?
Those regarding the last election. But really, that's irrelevant, the deluded like yourself are determined to ignore reality so it doesn't really matter what any of the investigations/court cases returned.

Anyone know someone that is smart and honest who believes in election fraud? Yea, me either.

I have an ID to vote and you that hate the idea of making voting as easy as possible argue that I should no longer be able to use it.

Voting is already easy, get registered in your district and show up to vote at your polling location with ID in hand on designated day/s. If your military or disabled and unable to vote in person you can apply to vote absentee by mail.

As long as you have an ID to verify the registration card is yours why would anyone complain?
They would complain like hell if they are fraud voters..... I know of one personally who brags about voting under more than 30 false id's. He looks forward to election season because he get's a stipend from some group affiliated with Soros Open society for each fraudulent vote ..... I have thought about turning him in but then how do you actually prove something like that? Have to wait for him to get caught red-handed. I'm guessing he is one of tens of thousands just like him all over the nation.

JO
Liar liar pants on FIRE! :)

#116: Hold up, Ms Einstein. The pathology is covered by a cheap veneer. Some states (all states) require proof of residence before an id is issued. Impress us and pretend there’s no pathology to this.

There you go........I don't have to provide anything else. You want to put restrictions up to stop people from freely exercising their Constitutional guaranteed rights.

Screw off.

Why would you object to showing your ID to verify the registration card is yours? The registration card is more for your benefit in listing your polling location. The only reason you should need to show it is if you are not listed in the polling book when you present your ID.

I have voted for 40 years with my voters registration card and I'm not jumping through additional hoops because of your hissy fits over losing an election. The answer is not for me to jump through additional hoops, the answer is for you to provide a candidate people will support.

My voters registration card does not have my polling location on it. Do you even have one?

You do not get to make new rules because you are pissed you lost.

They would complain like hell if they are fraud voters..... I know of one personally who brags about voting under more than 30 false id's.

No you don't.

Why do conservatives who say there will be civil war always look like this:
View attachment 507232

He most likely has diabetes, high blood pressure, heart issues, not to mention probably suffers from incontinence. Typical trailer park yokel. Bitching and moaning he did not get his way and now wants to burn the house down. Not that he has much of a house to burn down.
You let them talk long enough and the libs will reveal their sniffy elitist attitudes.

View attachment 507243
Well, that went over your head, but what else is new.

It has nothing to do with elitism and everything to do with self-absorbed, hypocritical Trumpers who advocate civil war but who could barely walk around the block without losing their breath.

Yeah, those folks who are nearing the end of their lives now want to destroy the nation for the generations to come all because Trump lost.

Screw you, buddy.

Last edited:
Libs like Mac1958 who claim to fear a violent confrontation could go a long way in preventing that by embracing strict election reforms

Because most trump supporters fear more election fraud in the future

But instead libs want to poke the bear in his cage to hear him roar
Voter suppression is not the answer. You're essentially telling us "give me my way or I'll start a war", thus proving the point of the OP.

Civil War will never happen in my life, so why must we focus on this nonsense?

John Bolton was correct when he was asked by a Canadian Talk Show Host on how America should deal with Trump and that is ignore him and that goes for his lunatic base that still believes the election was stolen!

None of them will get their fat asses off their couch to fight a real war and most of them are just bitter angry people that couldn’t get laid in a whore house in Nevada even if you paid for the whore for them, so why pay them any mind and just brush these fools off!

Sure, you will have one out of a million of them doing something stupid ( Yes, January 6th 2021 ) but most of them are just looking for fifteen minutes of shame so they can get on TV and say something so ducking retarded that even retards know what the Trump base is claiming and saying is not reality!

So in the end the possibility of a Civil War or Trump being put back in power before January 20th 2025, well never happening and if it does then I will write a full length apology and never make another argument against you Mac!
Your're right... first of all It cannot be a geographical one like the last one was.... however should hostilities reach that point we would be very rapidly overcome by a combined force from the East.... trust me.... they are ready and waiting for that moment. Less than a week into any kind of official civil war it will be suddenly over....but not with any American Victors. China has bases in Mexico and in Canada..... Russia has a massive troop transport system available to them .... why would they need that? Think for a minute.

JO

View attachment 507232

He most likely has diabetes, high blood pressure, heart issues, not to mention probably suffers from incontinence. Typical trailer park yokel. Bitching and moaning he did not get his way and now wants to burn the house down. Not that he has much of a house to burn down.
You let them talk long enough and the libs will reveal their sniffy elitist attitudes.

View attachment 507243

It has nothing to do with elitism and everything to do with self-absorbed, hypocritical Trumpers who advocate civil war but who could barely walk around the block without losing their breathe.

Yeah, those folks who are nearing the end of their lives and now want to destroy it for the generations to come all because Trump lost.

Screw you, buddy.
Sounds an awful lot like when Hillary Lost...eh?
Hypocrite much? Did you forget how Trump thieved that election so soon?

JO

View attachment 507232

View attachment 507243

It has nothing to do with elitism and everything to do with self-absorbed, hypocritical Trumpers who advocate civil war but who could barely walk around the block without losing their breathe.

Yeah, those folks who are nearing the end of their lives and now want to destroy it for the generations to come all because Trump lost.

Screw you, buddy.
Sounds an awful lot like when Hillary Lost...eh?
Hypocrite much?

Very much so. Hypocrite much?

View attachment 507232

View attachment 507243

Screw you, buddy.
And the requisite complete lack of self-awareness..

While scum demonRATS continue to deny the TRUTH about the election, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the TRUTH remains. We see various degrees of threats, antifa and black flies matter criminals, that stormed AMERICAS capitol.....

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
I try to get my head around this, I ask them a lot of questions and try to understand, but I can only get so far. There is so much here that is just a mystery to me, and their devotion to that person, of all people, is at the heart of it.
It doesn't take a lot to confuse you does it?
.... and for the most part, what I get in response is anger and insults.
Well, you're either naive to the point of being retarded, or you're just full of shit...... why do you expect anything but derision for that?
I've actually already had some interesting conversations on this thread.

I'm fully aware that some lack that capacity.
It's difficult to have real discussions with people who refuse to engage with reality. If you can't agree that what happens right in front of you is real, then how can you intelligently discuss it?
I don't expect intelligent or stimulating conversations here. If I stumble into one, great.

What I try for, however, is to understand motivations. That's what interests me the most.
I don't expect intelligent conversations coming from you.....just denials, deflections, and spewing of lies from the scum demonRATS

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
I try to get my head around this, I ask them a lot of questions and try to understand, but I can only get so far. There is so much here that is just a mystery to me, and their devotion to that person, of all people, is at the heart of it.
It doesn't take a lot to confuse you does it?
.... and for the most part, what I get in response is anger and insults.
actually, what you get is TRUTH....and you can't handle the TRUTH

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
"Many of the supporters who gathered for the Saturday rally in Wellington, Ohio, wore memorabilia and carried signs with slogans like "Trump won" and "Biden sucks" displayed across them".

The orange grifter, still fleecing his gullible herd.

SUCKERS.
I wonder how many of them think they can "save America", and how many would prefer to break it up. For those people, a civil war would be preferable to anything else. I guess then they'd claim their land and start the whole thing over? America in pieces sure would present an attractive target to our adversaries.

What always amazes me about the left is the total " Cranial-rectal insertion " factor that allows them to think that we are all alone in the Universe and that there are no other elements to consider when deciding upon the next course of action. We live on a planet with other competing powers that are just waiting for the exact moment you described above. As more evidence continues to surface about how the 2020 election was totally compromised in the swing sates it becomes apparent that elections are no longer about votes but instead about who can do a better job of stealing the seats by any means available. It's alright... if those are the new rules then so be it...everyone will play by them. However the moment this nation breaks out into a full blown civil war that also sees a division in the military leadership we will have only a matter of a few days to react before we are totally overwhelmed by a force composed of several large nations to include China, Russia, Pakistan and several others who have already laid out contingency plans when and if the opportunity becomes available. After that happens ( and there will be no going back whatsoever ) everybody will look back on the good old days when out biggest problem was choosing a one party over another to run the white house and wonder why we made such a big deal over it as we pay unmilling but necessary tribute to whatever Foreign General is then sitting in the Oval office.

JO
Wouldn't that motivate us to avoid a civil war, then?
only if the compromised, corrupted, lying, deceiving, scum demonRATS die

Forum List

Back