A crack in the foundation

Surveys of voters nationwide and in battleground states conducted over the last two weeks showed that Mr. Trump was even with or below where Mitt Romney, the Republican Party nominee four years ago, was with white men when he won that demographic by an overwhelming 27 percentage points.

For Mr. Trump, who has staked much of his legitimacy as a candidate on his strength in the polls, the numbers are a dose of cold, dangerous math. If he does not perform any better than Mr. Romney did with white men, he will almost certainly be unable to rally the millions of disaffected white voters he says will propel him to the White House.

awwwwwwwwwww .. too bad Donnie.

whatchagonnado, right ? :dunno:

That is why they have stopped pouring into Trump rallies, and are no longer willing to stand for hours just to show support. lol.
Here is how you can tell whose base is disappearing:

Trump can't find an arena big enough to accommodate his supporters. Hillary can't fill a high school gym.

Drat, I thought this thread was about HIllarys makeup

Surveys of voters nationwide and in battleground states conducted over the last two weeks showed that Mr. Trump was even with or below where Mitt Romney, the Republican Party nominee four years ago, was with white men when he won that demographic by an overwhelming 27 percentage points.

For Mr. Trump, who has staked much of his legitimacy as a candidate on his strength in the polls, the numbers are a dose of cold, dangerous math. If he does not perform any better than Mr. Romney did with white men, he will almost certainly be unable to rally the millions of disaffected white voters he says will propel him to the White House.

I hope that makes you feel better when Hillary gets us into war with Russia and Iran.

That is why they have stopped pouring into Trump rallies, and are no longer willing to stand for hours just to show support. lol.
Here is how you can tell whose base is disappearing:

Trump can't find an arena big enough to accommodate his supporters. Hillary can't fill a high school gym.
she's already got the high school gym vote.

I hope that makes you feel better when Hillary gets us into war with Russia and Iran.
She'll have to be elected for that to happen.
That won't happen.

Trump's latest "spin" is the polls are wrong, because they fail to show the throngs of voters who don't EVER vote, but who will show up for him.

That arguments been made before by others, and has never been correct. But, we'll see.

My guess is that he defined himself, just as most began paying attention in the conventions with, his own convention speech that was pretty dark and pessimistic, his squabbling with his own party during and after his convention, then the Khan debacle, and then with the Obama as "founder" of ISIS. I mean once a gop candidate feuds on the air with Hugh Hewitt ..... he's finished with getting any gop support. So, I don't see how he can win. Even assuming an October surprise, my guess is that would only mean more votes for the three minor candidates.

And I think Trump knows that, which is why he's cozying up to briebart for a post election gig, and his smart kid is lobbying Putin's punch for building permit in Moscow

[

she's already got the high school gym vote.

Not to mention the cemetery vote!
Election fraud Chicago style: Illinois' decades-old notoriety for election ...
www.salon.com/.../election_fraud_chicago_style_illinois_decades_old_notoriety...
Salon
Feb 14, 2016 - The vote buying and electoral fraud that occurs in Chicago is not so .... dead people were registered to vote or registered in more than one ...
Hundreds of dead voters cast ballots decades after dying - WND.com
www.wnd.com/.../hundreds-of-dead-voters-cast-ballots-decades-after-...
WorldNetDaily
May 24, 2016 - CBS reports it remains unclear how the dead voters voted, but 86 were ... In Obama's backyard, Chicago, the Democrat Party mantra has ...
Dead people voting - Ballotpedia
https://ballotpedia.org/Dead_people_voting
Ballotpedia
6 days ago - Dead people voting is a type of election fraud that occurs when the name of a deceased person remains on a state's official list of registered ...

Trump's latest "spin" is the polls are wrong, because they fail to show the throngs of voters who don't EVER vote, but who will show up for him.

That arguments been made before by others, and has never been correct. But, we'll see.

My guess is that he defined himself, just as most began paying attention in the conventions with, his own convention speech that was pretty dark and pessimistic, his squabbling with his own party during and after his convention, then the Khan debacle, and then with the Obama as "founder" of ISIS. I mean once a gop candidate feuds on the air with Hugh Hewitt ..... he's finished with getting any gop support. So, I don't see how he can win. Even assuming an October surprise, my guess is that would only mean more votes for the three minor candidates.

And I think Trump knows that, which is why he's cozying up to briebart for a post election gig, and his smart kid is lobbying Putin's punch for building permit in Moscow
You government leeches are funny!
Trump wins - Huge.

Trump is equal to, or behind Romneys numbers with white voters, and Romney lost, so naturally that means Trump wins, and wins HUGE

got it.

:lmao::lmao:

Trump is equal to, or behind Romneys numbers with white voters, and Romney lost, so naturally that means Trump wins, and wins HUGE

got it.

Trump isn't running against a sitting president.

got it.

Your repetition belies your confidence.

Trump loses Hispanic voters
Trump loses Women voters
Trump loses Black voters
Trump does worse than Romney with white voters

TRUMP WINS IN HUGE LANDSLIDE VICTORY!

how am I doing now beliar ?

LMAO

You government leeches are funny!
Trump wins - Huge.

It's gonna be yuuuuuuuuuge!

got it.

Your repetition belies your confidence.

Trump loses Hispanic voters
Trump loses Women voters
Trump loses Black voters
Trump does worse than Romney with white voters

TRUMP WINS IN HUGE LANDSLIDE VICTORY!

how am I doing now beliar ?

LMAO

By George, I think you've got it, Old Sport.

Forum List

Back