A Democrat

What actions are those, Frau Himmler?

Protesting?

700 political prisoners know you don't take kindly to protests.
People who break the law should be in jail.
The Inflation Expansions Act does fuck for our infrastructure. It expands government, gives kickbacks to unions, and flows through "green" companies to be embezzled by democrats.

Not one bridge, road, or damn will be touched.
Laughably false. You're letting your anger make you sound dumber than usual.

To candycornhold or ANY Nazi democrat, show ONE road, bridge, highway, port, canal, etc. that is built, improved, or repaired with the Inflation Expansion Act?

It does NOTHING other than strip wealth from the middle class to be distributed to unions, leftist causes, and mostly to be embezzled by democrats.

People who break the law should be in jail.

Unless they're Brown Shirts for your Reich.

1662566103838.png

These terrorists are funded and bailed out by Nazi leaders like Kamaltoe.
Laughably false. You're letting your anger make you sound dumber than usual.

Great, show us what infrastructure has been improved? What is in the process of being improved?

Grooming kindergarteners isn't "infrastructure," nor is expanded LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ training for the military. A new home for Randi Weingarten in the Swiss Alps isn't infrastructure either - though these are the things this scam actually funds.

Unless they're Brown Shirts for your Reich.

View attachment 692956

These terrorists are funded and bailed out by Nazi leaders like Kamaltoe.

Great, show us what infrastructure has been improved? What is in the process of being improved?

Grooming kindergarteners isn't "infrastructure," nor is expanded LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ training for the military. A new home for Randi Weingarten in the Swiss Alps isn't infrastructure either - though these are the things this scam actually funds.
Not sure what some of those words mean...don't really care either.

Anyway...there are no political prisoners being held. They broke the law; they are in jail. That is the way the system works. Don't like it? Don't break the law.

That should be easy enough for even you Aryan Brotherhood types to understand.

Not sure what some of those words mean...don't really care either.

I'm not surprised. But "infrastructure" actually is pertinent when when claiming the Inflation Expansion Act improves infrastructure - which it doesn't.
Anyway...there are no political prisoners being held. They broke the law; they are in jail. That is the way the system works. Don't like it? Don't break the law.

That should be easy enough for even you Aryan Brotherhood types to understand.

I'm sure you've been passed around by prison gangs a great deal. Personally I don't know anyone in them.

But then I don't associate with Nazi scum like you, so they wouldn't come into my orbit.

After Biden's policies that brought us record inflation, gas prices, food prices, and energy prices. I think the undecided would flock back to Trump's pre covid booming economy.
Can you name a policy that directly caused those things, not just in the US but around the world?

Can you name a policy that directly caused those things, not just in the US but around the world?
One green energy, the rest of the world is embracing it and have record highs in everything. Except Mexico and their energy prices are low. Want to explain that? Also Biden stopped us from being energy independent which effects the price on everything.

One green energy, the rest of the world is embracing it and have record highs in everything. Except Mexico and their energy prices are low. Want to explain that? Also Biden stopped us from being energy independent which effects the price on everything.
Green energy will save us from the corruption of the Big Oil Cartels
The rest of the world has recognized this

Green energy has not caused high gas prices, it has offered an alternative

Green energy will save us from the corruption of the Big Oil Cartels

The rest of the world has recognized this
Yeah people are going to die world wide because of it. But go ahead hating big oil, which is the only guaranteed source of energy we can rely on. Texas tried green energy, how did that work out for them last winter?

Forum List

Back