A dozen US cities set annual murder records with three weeks left in 2021

The murder rate in NYC skyrocketed well before COVID, thanks to DeBlasio.

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F970b2e80-c6c9-11ea-af37-b51a0627fdfd-standard.png

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F63c8da70-c775-11ea-8955-bf23bf8cc4da-standard.png

Hmmm, can you idiots think of ANYTHING that happened in early 2020?

Ah, nice try Tennis....

Politics & Voting in Fort Worth, Texas​

The Political Climate in Fort Worth, TX is Leaning liberal.
Tarrant County, TX is Leaning liberal. In Tarrant County, TX 49.3% of the people voted Democrat
in the last presidential election, 49.1% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.6% voted Independent.
In the last Presidential election, Tarrant county flipped narrowly Democratic, 49.3% to 49.1%.
Pure bullshit.

Fort Worth is ran by Republican administrations since 2011.

No dumbass, it's about murder rate, which jumped up during the Covid recession.

I know you maybe think the world got reset in Jan 2021, but it's just not so and many things we are dealing with today are a consequence of what happened before.
The murder rate went up during the pandemic because you folks in the DNC started releasing convicts out of prison in 2020.
Now it's even worse than it was last year.

I am comparing pre-DeBlasio to DeBlasio, not going back to the Revolutionary War.
And as the data shows, you are clearly full of shit.

Murders stayed at historic lows during his administration untill second half of 2020.

And as the data shows, you are clearly full of shit. Murders stayed at historic lows during his administration untill second half of 2020.
I see; the murders prior to the 2nd half of 2020 didn't affect you.
Good to know.

I see; the murders prior to the 2nd half of 2020 didn't affect you.
Good to know.
Moron, I don't know which other way to explain to you that prior to second half of 2020 murders were at historic lows.

When you say murders increased pre-Covid during De Blasio's administration you are peddling bullshit. Plan and simple.

Moron, I don't know which other way to explain to you that prior to second half of 2020 murders were at historic lows.
I guess that's why the Liberal media was saying there was an exceptionally high level of murders and violent crimes.
How about those violent assaults? Do they count?

I guess that's why the Liberal media was saying there was an exceptionally high level of murders and violent crimes.
How about those violent assaults? Do they count?

What "media"? wtf are you talking about? Some rightwing mouthpiece you've uncritically listened to for the last decade?

Do you need some help in learning how to do a basic search and support what you say with links and evidence?

What "media"? wtf are you talking about?

Do you need some help in learning how to do a basic search and support what you say with links and evidence?
Do you ever watch the news or read news sites or is your head too far up your ass?

Do you ever watch the news or read news sites or is your head too far up your ass?
Moron, unlike you I actually understand the context of what I'm reading.

You are completely oblivious to your personal biases and have no understanding of difference between your perception of day to day news and hard historical data.

No they don't count in a conversation specifically about murders.

But IF you want to count them, here they are, count them.

_119063601_baebb67e-01f2-4ac3-9511-19600a2e4e28-1.png
I find it fascinating that thousands of murders mean nothing to you.
The conversation has changed...both crimes were affected by Criminal Reform and you don't give a crap.

Moron, unlike you I actually understand the context of what I'm reading.

You are completely oblivious to your personal biases and have no understanding of difference between your perception of day to day news and hard historical data.
I check out the news every day and since I live in the vicinity and am not mentally ill, every act of violence affects me.

Just what in the fuck do you think will happen when you release thousands of violent criminals into our cities with no support and no jobs, you dumb fucking idiot?
you dumb fucking idiot

What do you expect a dumb fucking idiot to think?

I find it fascinating that thousands of murders mean nothing to you.
The conversation has changed...both crimes were affected by Criminal Reform and you don't give a crap.
Why do you keep doing this?

You come on here, spread easily disproven falsehoods and make a compelte fool of yourself.

Why don't you just smart up some and learn how to do basic research and stop waisting everyone's time?

NYPD provides all crime statistics, why don't you just stop your diarhia of the mouth and look at it first?

Forum List

Back