A fascinating new detail about the attempted coup is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me you idiot. The law. In every single State.

Haha...you didn't know this? Looks like someone is a bit under informed and needs to go read up before opening his mouth again.

The idiots are the ones who believe that charging people for something they didn't do is justice. That's tyranny. An over zealous justice system.

Are you one of those Sovereign Citizen types?
Definitely NOT!!!

I’m a strong believer in limited, appropriately focused Government at the local, state, and Federal level. Each level needs to be molded and restricted by its founding documents to place the power in the hands of the citizens and likewise document the expectations and duties of the citizens. Those governments need to be held strictly within the limitations laid out in its founding documents, with swift and severe penalties for exceed those limits.

These people are not loyal to administrations, they're loyal to the Constitution. That's what you clowns fail to understand. Nobody takes an oath of loyalty to Trump, they take an oath of loyalty to the Constitution
No they’re not. If they were loyal to the Constitution they would admit that most Federal jobs are unconstitutional to begin with.

Anyone still stuck on 1/6th is just democrat party loyalist kicking a dead horse.
Yall need some tissue?

The idiots are the ones who believe that charging people for something they didn't do is justice.
So, all the legislators, judges, and prosecutors.

Face it, you just have no idea what you are talking about. You said something ignorant , and now you want it to be everyone else's fault.

Lol. You’re a retard and a pussy. And what we do here is “talk” you fucking asshole licker.

But you absolutely are an idiot.
You don't just talk. You spread Trump poison and by doing so, are an enemy of America. Be sure to tune into the Jan 6 hearings next week. It's something you really need to see and hear. Maybe a smidgen of truth will sneak through your defense of denial and stupidity. I strongly doubt it but anything is possible.

Trump and his crew were idiots who believed they would never be caught. They planned on staying in office forever. They'd never be arrested, because you can't indict a sitting president.

Besides, Trump has been getting away with criminal shit and bribery all of his life. Every time he got caught, he's just pay someone off without admitting guilt. Like Trump University.
June 9th will begin the payback. Expect DOJ indictments and an overwhelming amount of evidence. More than enough to establish crimes beyond a reasonable doubt. And as the arrests are made of those who ignored subpoenas all future criminals will take those subpoenas a lot more seriously. Keep the faith!

The idiots are the ones who believe that charging people for something they didn't do is justice. That's tyranny. An over zealous justice system.
Get used to it. It's called conspiracy. And that's what will finally bring the entire Trump mob to justice.

You don't just talk. You spread Trump poison and by doing so, are an enemy of America. Be sure to tune into the Jan 6 hearings next week. It's something you really need to see and hear. Maybe a smidgen of truth will sneak through your defense of denial and stupidity. I strongly doubt it but anything is possible.
Sorry, not interested in progtard grandstanding.

Sorry, not interested in progtard grandstanding.
Are you interested in facts? Because that will be the focus of what we will see and hear starting June 9. Bet you thought the GOP would get away with their numerous crimes. They won't. Then it won't make a bit of difference whther you agree or are interested. But buckle up there Trump sheep. It's gonna be a wild ride.

Are you interested in facts? Because that will be the focus of what we will see and hear starting June 9. Bet you thought the GOP would get away with their numerous crimes. They won't. Then it won't make a bit of difference whther you agree or are interested. But buckle up there Trump sheep. It's gonna be a wild ride.
If I have anything to say about it Nancy Pelosi will be in jail this time next year.

I don't care about the GOP. The only reason I might care about them is because they're going to help dislodge the miserable progtards.

So.........you don't think it's necessary to get to the bottom of who was behind an attempt to overthrow the elected government of the US?

We know who stole the election you fucking retard.

You and your fellow Chinese stooges are trying to deflect from that.

Moron.

If I have anything to say about it Nancy Pelosi will be in jail this time next year.

I don't care about the GOP. The only reason I might care about them is because they're going to help dislodge the miserable progtards.
You don't care about the GOP? Good one. Are you always this funny?

We know who stole the election you fucking retard.

You and your fellow Chinese stooges are trying to deflect from that.

Moron.
When you join the clown car gang do you get a membership card and a decoder ring? That's the only thing of any value that could come from the Trump cult. Hang onto those, they will probably be worth even more once they are in prison.

When you join the clown car gang do you get a membership card and a decoder ring? That's the only thing of any value that could come from the Trump cult. Hang onto those, they will probably be worth even more once they are in prison.

The cult is you clods who think a senile piece of shit like xiden is running anything.

He's a puppet, just like you.

You bleat and blather your utter nonsense and I knock it down. You can’t defend any of your contentions. You are a worthless troll.

I speak the truth. This confuses the snot out of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back