A fascinating new detail about the attempted coup is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they did. But not for the lack of trying. The plot they hatched was very elaborately thought out. It failed because folks like Pence, Raffenspeger, members of the DoJ who threatened to resign. Hence my reference to an attempted coup
This always amazes and befuddles me… Why any admiwluld retain ANY individual from a previous administration whose loyal and personal motives couldn’t be ensured just boggles my mind.

Put up the FBI findings...nothing there, period.

If you're not looking for something, you're not likely to find it. The FBI wasn't investigation the White House, they were investigating the rioters.

The House Investigation has found no end of evidence of the involvement of Trump, his closest advisor's, Ginny Thomas, and a whole bunch of Republican House and Senate critters.

Yeah Biden and the Democrats actually pulled one off. They’re real good at that shit.
B-b-b-but I thought he was incompetent and had alzheimers, and was dribbling all the time....And if that is ALL true, what does that say about Trump and his Deplorables?

If you're not looking for something, you're not likely to find it. The FBI wasn't investigation the White House, they were investigating the rioters.

The House Investigation has found no end of evidence of the involvement of Trump, his closest advisor's, Ginny Thomas, and a whole bunch of Republican House and Senate critters.
LIAR.
House investigations are a political joke, like "Russia Collusion" was.

I would disagree on the level of criminality involved. Then again I don’t believe we’ve had a legitimate federal government since 1860.
Then your opinion is worthless. Nothing can be criminal, when all the laws and the enforcers are invalid.

Then your opinion is worthless. Nothing can be criminal, when all the laws and the enforcers are invalid
Not all the laws and policies. Just the ones enacted by the FEDERAL Government from 1861 on. Everything before that, or done at lower levels of Government is likely legitimate.

And if anyone is injured or killed, all five are found guilty of injuring or killing them. Not sure how things are done in your s******* country.

So you're going to charge someone of murder who didn't actually murder anyone. Yall genius for sure.

More silly tough guy shtick! All mouth as most idiots are.
Lol. You’re a retard and a pussy. And what we do here is “talk” you fucking asshole licker.

But you absolutely are an idiot.

Not all the laws and policies. Just the ones enacted by the FEDERAL Government from 1861 on. Everything before that, or done at lower levels of Government is likely legitimate.
Are you one of those Sovereign Citizen types?

This always amazes and befuddles me… Why any admiwluld retain ANY individual from a previous administration whose loyal and personal motives couldn’t be ensured just boggles my mind.

These people are not loyal to administrations, they're loyal to the Constitution. That's what you clowns fail to understand. Nobody takes an oath of loyalty to Trump, they take an oath of loyalty to the Constitution.
LIAR.
House investigations are a political joke, like "Russia Collusion" was.

Nothing ever satisfies you when it comes to investigations. You ran 6 Benghazi Investigations and found NOTHING. But you still say that Clinton was guilty of something.

There was a bi-partisan committee struck to look into January 6th, but the Republicans didn't want an investigation because their House members and Senators were involved in the conspiracy and the planning.

I would disagree on the level of criminality involved. Then again I don’t believe we’ve had a legitimate federal government since 1860.

I always find it amazing that people commuting a crime would maintain any sort of records to document their illegal acts. I most certainly wouldn’t.

Trump and his crew were idiots who believed they would never be caught. They planned on staying in office forever. They'd never be arrested, because you can't indict a sitting president.

Besides, Trump has been getting away with criminal shit and bribery all of his life. Every time he got caught, he's just pay someone off without admitting guilt. Like Trump University.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back