A former Trump supporter describes her escape

Trump brags. Everybody on this planet knows that. And he exaggerates. I only care if he signed good stuff or vetoed stuff. Despite his narcissism and bragging all the damned time, he beats the demented Biden all to hell.
Trump is the demented one and his presidency stunk. Had he done a good job, he'd be in his second term right now.

Trump is the demented one and his presidency stunk. Had he done a good job, he'd be in his second term right now.
He did an amazing job and everyone sane knows it…America was better by any metric. Then, Mark Zuckerberg, Twitter, the google faggots, George Floyd and the Democrat Virus got into the heads of ignorant fools.

• National debt during Joe Biden’s presidency has increased by $2.5 trillion since he took office, an increase of 8.79% as of September 2022.
  • During Donald Trump’s whole presidency, the U.S. national debt increased by $8.18 trillion, a percentage increase of 40.43%.

Sigh. Man-made virus launched-spread by DEM-CHINA partnership. Just stop it IM. You’re becoming an embarrassment. Like an old white Demaholic.

The wife and I have friends who lost their daughters to leftism during the 2020 BLM movement…they went from legitimate human beings to absolute filthy degenerates overnight…They got off Rush Limbaugh, Hannity and Mark Levin and onto MTV, YouTube ‘influencers’ and Stephen Colbert. They are now worthless, disgusting pukes…our friends are ashamed of their daughters. A sad but true story.
Are you Quasar’s sock account?

More like, "in a big pile of doo-doo" computer repairman. :auiqs.jpg:

Hunter takes his computer to have it repaired and leaves it there. After a period of time it becomes the property of the computer repair man.

I can only imagine the attacks this will inspire (yawn), but this young lady says some important things here. She describes being raised on talk radio, and ultimately how she made her escape.

And for those who scream "TDS!", we both know: This is isn't about him. It never HAS been. It's about YOU.

Some salient moments, exactly the same opinions and behaviors we see here:
  • "Sometimes I think Republicans develop develop conspiracy theories to deal with things they just can't accept. They're in total denial, and they'd rather live in a fake reality than the real one".
  • "I believed that Democrats were totally evil and that Republicans were the good guys".
  • "I fell right in line. When you think the other side is evil, you can't imagine voting for anyone other than your own guy".
  • "I voted for Trump. I thought I had some unconvential wisdom that other women didn't."
  • On her escape: "It was a process of realizing what I already knew deep down: That he (Trump) was unprincipled and unpresidential."
  • "He should be absolutely nowhere near the Oval Office".
  • "Once that I came to the realization that he has a mental illness, everything started to make sense. That's when I got angry".
  • "It showed me the truth: That everything the party said they believed in was a lie. Every value was a lie. Because if you can stand by a man like Donald Trump, you didn't have values. You didn't have principles. Period. To me, it lifted the curtain on everything".

Democrats are tards.

Democrats believe stories like this.

Democrats = WEF

You do not believe in the power of the press from things you say. The Press were constantly against Trump. Each move Trump made pissed the press off. Biden is demented and for some odd reason you do not mind at all.

Trump got far more votes after his first term than prior to him being president.
I still believe that all it took for Trump to be beat was manipulating a small number of votes in 6 states and getting help that wanted Trump to lose in the counting rooms.

Whatever.

It's funny that the left has to celebrate and propagandize this.

I know plenty of dems who are still dems who voted and will vote for Trump.

Like I said,

Whatever.

Forum List

Back