A former Trump supporter describes her escape

How spectacularly ignorant of you. Your world is so small and weak.

Sure it is, MacDoodle! We are all just such hopelessly ignorant rubes and you are just so much smarter, hipper and more tuned in, we just cannot hope of ever competing with you, that is why 99 out of 100 here see you as sheep dip.

Truth is that if Trump were the great con man you claim, then you'd be conned by him! The people you REALLY need to watch out for jackass are the people conning you whom you don't realize are even doing it! :auiqs.jpg:

Sucker.

Like handing out gifts Mike, the wrapping makes the closed gift look attractive. Work on your skill in communication.
Like being informed ?
Aaron Rodgers and Joe Rogan were attacked for telling the truth that natural immunity and alternative treatments and prevention like Ivermectin takes care of covid-19 and most people did not have to be vaccinated.

Now, if you want to get disingenuous or go language police on me we can have another conversation on that sometime as well.

The right thing to do.
So voting for a man that due to obvious diminished mental capacity is likely not running the country is the right thing to do ? Why the fuck can't you loons pick someone better ? Before you go in the inevitable Trump rant I never voted for him.

So voting for a man that due to obvious diminished mental capacity is likely not running the country is the right thing to do ? Why the fuck can't you loons pick someone better ? Before you go in the inevitable Trump rant I never voted for him.
There are historic precedents for presidential cognitive difficulties. Nancy Reagan could tell you, if she hadn't passed away. She ran the country, and did a pretty good job of it, during Ronald's second term.

Maybe some are like Democrats, and therefore they interpret things in such ways, but they'll never catch up with the Democrat's on being staunch cultists.
Whelp, he dunnit again.

everybody.jpg

I will address Afghanistan. Biden fled Afghanistan. And due to Biden, the Taliban took charge of the country forcing millions living there to suffer.
Exactly right, because if Biden had the intellect to assume the office, then it absolutely didn't matter what the former had done before him. He should have immediately assess the situation with his supposed highly intellectual security apparatus, and made the right decisions that would ensure the safety of our troops and afghans involved.

Exactly right, because if Biden had the intellect to assume the office, then it absolutely didn't matter what the former had done before him. He should have immediately assess the situation with his supposed highly intellectual security apparatus, and made the right decisions that would ensure the safety of our troops and afghans involved.
Instead he followed an agreement made by this country and its leaders. He made a point of doing that in other areas, too. It was a major part of repairing our credibility, after it was destroyed by Trump.

Forum List

Back