A former Trump supporter describes her escape

Since my sons former wife is here visiting us, we were talking about CV19 an hour ago. She told me she has been ill due to CV19 two times and reported it was not a lot worse than a runny nose. She and I discussed Physics Girl who is bedridden though a young woman. She has long CV per my sons former wife who is in her 60s now. We discussed the mortality rate and I knew it was a bit under 1 percent. 99 percent manage to get healthy and seem to have no problems, as she has no problems. She works at a chip factory in Oregon and says she is around a lot of workers. So she got only the first vaccination so far. I mentioned I got all of the vaccinations available so far.
I expect Herman Cain got the short straw.
Did they kill Aaron Rodgers and Joe Rogan ?

I did look more into this a few weeks ago, since the vaccine comments are his biggest flaw in my view. That said, I don't think he is anti-vax, but skeptical of the long-term effects of vaccines, and of the corporations that make money off of these vaccines.

For example, a lot was made about the comments on covid and Jewish people. The article you linked has a little bit on that:

'Kennedy’s recent comments that COVID-19 could have been “ethnically targeted” to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people — which he denies were antisemitic but concedes he should have worded more carefully — also drew a condemnation from his sister Kerry Kennedy.'

If you look at the actual comment here, he says at 1:17 that 'we don't know if it was deliberately targeted', after the bits that gave us headlines about RFK. He is sloppily, but in a private setting, discussing the idea that covid does (naturally) affect different groups differently, from differences in receptors between different races. But the media is happy to summarize it in the least favorable way, like many do with Trump.

He should generally be more careful of how he speaks, since he's fairly famous and a lot of nuances will be lost when things are reported, or people summarize something for themselves. Still though, his actual positions on Ukraine and vaccines (by his own words) are not ones I share or see positively, but like I said in the other post, I really value that RFK does not attack either side the way democrats or republicans do, and really tries to unite people despite political differences. I think that's something missing that will lead to real trouble down the line, if we can't learn to do that again.

He’s not the guy. IMO anyway. Too much baggage to be taken seriously.

Great read

Trump attacked China’s policies one moment, and then offered fulsome praise for Chinese President Xi Jinping the next. He tweeted threats at North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, ordered the Pentagon to draw up war plans, then proposed meeting for photos in Singapore. Trump has no coherent foreign-policy agenda because he has no coherent position on anything except his own self-glorification. Everything revolves around him and his ego, and that’s inherently incredibly dangerous.

Unlike Trump, Biden didn’t just talk about withdrawing from Afghanistan; he did it. Unlike Trump, he didn’t massively increase the number of U.S. drone strikes; he massively decreased them. Instead of escalating support for the Saudi war in Yemen, he reduced support for it and appointed a special diplomatic envoy to help end it. Rather than support coups in Latin America, Biden has shown support for its democratically elected leaders. Years of organizing by progressives have helped him do this.
What country did Trump invade?

What are you talking about? It was us liberals who created the middle class you enjoy belonging to. Without us, where would you be? Then in the late 70's the corporations fought back and got Reagan elected and that was the beginning of the end. Then Bush in the 2000's really fucked us.

Don't make me quote Trump saying how great Clinton was and anyone who didn't like him was just jealous. Don't make me quote Trump saying Pelosi should have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq.

So if you Republicans now admit all the people you supported back before Trump were all deep state globalist rinos, perhaps you are wrong now too. You were wrong then, you're wrong now. Trump is just your new Messiah.
Why are you saying liberal. She is talking about Democrats. And they did not create any class.
Reagan was a proven Governor and that is why the public, yes even me, elected him two times.
Bush in no way harmed citizens. Bush did not lie us into Iraq. There are books on this topic that show Bush was correct. All he told us is that Saddam is a grave and gathering danger. It was Colin Powell who went on and on that Saddam had nuclear stuff. And as to Bush, he asked George Tenet, in a meeting, George, are you positive Saddam has nuclear weapons? Tenet told the president, It is a slam dunk.

But they you read the media alleging that Bush wanted to invade. Bush was reluctant to invade.

Hitler and Nazism gave a boost to the German economy for a brief moment. Like Trump. Hitler ruined it by invading other countries. Trump's economy got ruined because of how he handled Covid. And a million Americans needlessly died.

So Trump doing a few things we both liked does not mean he should be president. Too criminal.
If you believe that Biden handled Covid better than Trump, then why did more people die under Biden's watch?

You see this all over the place here. Because they expose themselves almost exclusively to pundits (and a cult leader) who use wild hyperbole as everyday communication, they do the same thing. That's just how they communicate.

If you don't agree with me, you're "evil". Biden is a "tyrant". I'm at "war" with you. You must be a "commie". Trump is "saving America" from "Satan". On and on and on.

Here's the thing: I don't think they can delineate hyperbolic and literal communication. That ability, assuming they ever had it, has been stripped away by decades of manipulation. So everything is talk radio bombast, and very difficult to take seriously.
It's amazing how I can read your pablum here and every time it's like reading a confession....

Hitler and Nazism gave a boost to the German economy for a brief moment. Like Trump. Hitler ruined it by invading other countries. Trump's economy got ruined because of how he handled Covid. And a million Americans needlessly died.

So Trump doing a few things we both liked does not mean he should be president. Too criminal.
More of us do not consider, the quick and important boost to the economy that happened due to Hitler, a brief moment. Trump only handled CV19 when he tasked his cabinet to enact Warp Speed. Trump did not ruin any economy. Why did CV 19 have such devastating impacts? Easy, States shut down. And the gist of your story is you should blame Governors who did shut downs and not others. Less than a million Americans died due to what is also known as the Chinese Virus since it came to the US from China. So if you want to blame politicians for our economy, look no harder than at the Chinse Government.

Forum List

Back