A former Trump supporter describes her escape

Hitler and Nazism gave a boost to the German economy for a brief moment. Like Trump. Hitler ruined it by invading other countries. Trump's economy got ruined because of how he handled Covid. And a million Americans needlessly died.

So Trump doing a few things we both liked does not mean he should be president. Too criminal.
You blaming Trump for a suspicious lab leaked virus out of Biden's China, uhhhh lol is about as bull shite rich as it gets in the bull shite department, but you try to hide it by riding a fence.

Trump worked hard on having the vaccine ready for the citizens by removing all barriers in hopes to save as many as he could.

You know, that same vaccine that the left praises to this very day as the saviour of the American people.

After Covid struck there were no answers by anyone in our health and human services/security department on the matter, so Trump and his team went to work right away on the issue.

You talking about the same vaccine that Joe and Kamalablah said that they refused to take because Trump had his hand in it ????

When will you knuckleheads stop lying and trashing our former, and hopefully soon to be again President Trump ???

this young lady says some important things here

I believe the basis of what she says boils down to forming one's own views and opinions, which is important advice to both those on the Left and the Right. As far as sources for those views, I find that there are plenty of free non-political websites that deal directly with why things are the way they are. Business trade websites and local newspaper and radio sites usually strip away the political crap and deal directly with the heart of the matter.
Information is relatively easy to access these days compared to the past, but folks are lazy so complain about the media as if they expect things to be handed to them on a silver platter.

Yes, that's the little rigged game the squealing cultists like to play..

They pretend their awful and childish behavior is everyone else's fault. And everyone else has to do things the cultists' way, or the cult will get cultier.

Fk that.
You're the cultists.
Unfortunately for America your disinformation machine is slow to die off.

You blaming Trump for a suspicious lab leaked virus out of Biden's China, uhhhh lol is about as bull shite rich as it gets in the bull shite department, but you try to hide it by riding a fence.

Trump worked hard on having the vaccine ready for the citizens by removing all barriers in hopes to save as many as he could.

You know, that same vaccine that the left praises to this very day as the saviour of the American people.

After Covid struck there were no answers by anyone in our health and human services/security department on the matter, so Trump and his team went to work right away on the issue.

You talking about the same vaccine that Joe and Kamalablah said that they refused to take because Trump had his hand in it ????

When will you knuckleheads stop lying and trashing out former, and hopefully soon to be again President Trump ???

Here's what a responsible president would do. Even Trump did some of these things. But not all. He politicized it. And he admits he hid from the public how deadly it was. All facts.

He would have encouraged masks and social distancing. Not hosted super spreader rallies. Very irresponsible. Unpresidential.

I can only imagine the attacks this will inspire (yawn), but this young lady says some important things here. She describes being raised on talk radio, and ultimately how she made her escape.

And for those who scream "TDS!", we both know: This is isn't about him. It never HAS been. It's about YOU.

Some salient moments, exactly the same opinions and behaviors we see here:
  • "Sometimes I think Republicans develop develop conspiracy theories to deal with things they just can't accept. They're in total denial, and they'd rather live in a fake reality than the real one".
  • "I believed that Democrats were totally evil and that Republicans were the good guys".
  • "I fell right in line. When you think the other side is evil, you can't imagine voting for anyone other than your own guy".
  • "I voted for Trump. I thought I had some unconvential wisdom that other women didn't."
  • On her escape: "It was a process of realizing what I already knew deep down: That he (Trump) was unprincipled and unpresidential."
  • "He should be absolutely nowhere near the Oval Office".
  • "Once that I came to the realization that he has a mental illness, everything started to make sense. That's when I got angry".
  • "It showed me the truth: That everything the party said they believed in was a lie. Every value was a lie. Because if you can stand by a man like Donald Trump, you didn't have values. You didn't have principles. Period. To me, it lifted the curtain on everything".

Strange:
  • "I believed that Democrats were totally evil and that Republicans were the good guys".
  • "I fell right in line. When you think the other side is evil, you can't imagine voting for anyone other than your own guy".

*** For goodness' sake, she did not have to "escape."

*** Anyone would have been delighted to hold the door open for her to leave.

*** And someday, if -- sadly-- she (or a loved one) is ever the victim of violent crime or of reverse discrimination when applying for a job, she will be graciously accepted back.

Here's what a responsible president would do. Even Trump did some of these things. But not all. He politicized it. And he admits he hid from the public how deadly it was. All facts.

He would have encouraged masks and social distancing. Not hosted super spreader rallies. Very irresponsible. Unpresidential.
No one, and I mean no one ignored or hosted super spreader riot's like the Democrat's did in 2020.

Wonder how many of those rioters died of Covid ?? Any stats to this day on that ? Nope, and there won't be any because no one died in those so called super spreader riot's for injustice or Covid. I guess the virus only attacks political operatives. Funny how that's been the case eh ?

Strange:
You see this all over the place here. Because they expose themselves almost exclusively to pundits (and a cult leader) who use wild hyperbole as everyday communication, they do the same thing. That's just how they communicate.

If you don't agree with me, you're "evil". Biden is a "tyrant". I'm at "war" with you. You must be a "commie". Trump is "saving America" from "Satan". On and on and on.

Here's the thing: I don't think they can delineate hyperbolic and literal communication. That ability, assuming they ever had it, has been stripped away by decades of manipulation. So everything is talk radio bombast, and very difficult to take seriously.

No one, and I mean no one ignored or hosted super spreader riot's like the Democrat's did in 2020.

Wonder how many of those rioters died of Covid ?? Any stats to this day on that ? Nope, and there won't be any because no one died in those so called super spreader riot's for injustice or Covid. I guess the virus only attacks political operatives. Funny how that's been the case eh ?

'We killed Herman Cain': Trump staffers say they blame themselves for Cain's COVID-19 death after he attended Tulsa rally​

I can only imagine the attacks this will inspire (yawn), but this young lady says some important things here. She describes being raised on talk radio, and ultimately how she made her escape.

And for those who scream "TDS!", we both know: This is isn't about him. It never HAS been. It's about YOU.

Some salient moments, exactly the same opinions and behaviors we see here:
  • "Sometimes I think Republicans develop develop conspiracy theories to deal with things they just can't accept. They're in total denial, and they'd rather live in a fake reality than the real one".
  • "I voted for Trump. I thought I had some unconvential wisdom that other women didn't."
  • On her escape: "It was a process of realizing what I already knew deep down: That he (Trump) was unprincipled and unpresidential."
  • "He should be absolutely nowhere near the Oval Office".
  • "Once that I came to the realization that he has a mental illness, everything started to make sense. That's when I got angry".
  • "It showed me the truth: That everything the party said they believed in was a lie. Every value was a lie. Because if you can stand by a man like Donald Trump, you didn't have values. You didn't have principles. Period. To me, it lifted the curtain on everything".

Zzz

You see this all over the place here. Because they expose themselves almost exclusively to pundits (and a cult leader) who use wild hyperbole as everyday communication, they do the same thing. That's just how they communicate.

If you don't agree with me, you're "evil". Biden is a "tyrant". I'm at "war" with you. You must be a "commie". Trump is "saving America" from "Satan". On and on and on.

Here's the thing: I don't think they can delineate hyperbolic and literal communication. That ability, assuming they ever had it, has been stripped away by decades of manipulation. So everything is talk radio bombast, and very difficult to take seriously.
First thing you've gotten right since I've known you congratulations
And there ya go.

'We killed Herman Cain': Trump staffers say they blame themselves for Cain's COVID-19 death after he attended Tulsa rally​

Was he targeted ? Why just him out of so many among the crowd ?? No one killed Herman Cain except for the virus. Now tell us where that damned virus came from dammit..

And we will hate Nikki.

Consider your hate for Gretchen Whitmer, Hillary, Nancy, AOC, Kamala
I know I said hate, so you had to say hate. I hated when Nancy ripped up a presidents report to the Congress. She seemed so very very small and petty when doing that. The others you named are not much if any factor for me.

Since my sons former wife is here visiting us, we were talking about CV19 an hour ago. She told me she has been ill due to CV19 two times and reported it was not a lot worse than a runny nose. She and I discussed Physics Girl who is bedridden though a young woman. She has long CV per my sons former wife who is in her 60s now. We discussed the mortality rate and I knew it was a bit under 1 percent. 99 percent manage to get healthy and seem to have no problems, as she has no problems. She works at a chip factory in Oregon and says she is around a lot of workers. So she got only the first vaccination so far. I mentioned I got all of the vaccinations available so far.
I expect Herman Cain got the short straw.

Forum List

Back