A former Trump supporter describes her escape

And a certain number of tRumplings did just that, because their messiah told them to.
This is a perfect example of why Trump should never be leading anything other than his own crooked corporations

Poison control calls spike after Trump talks of disinfectant to fight coronavirus​

This is a perfect example of why Trump should never be leading anything other than his own crooked corporations

Poison control calls spike after Trump talks of disinfectant to fight coronavirus​

Bull shite

Maybe some are like Democrats, and therefore they interpret things in such ways, but they'll never catch up with the Democrat's on being staunch cultists.
Remember back when you wanted Bill Clinton to resign over a blowjob? My how low the bar has gone since those days. Today you defend a criminal president. Not just a lie about a blowjob but an actual guy who won't follow the laws and thinks he's above the law. When we catch him, Republicans defend him. Basically making him above the law.

Gone are the days where one weird lick of the lips can sink a presidency. Actually, it still can. Just not Trump. Trump can be a weirdo and still win. It's weird

BTW this is how a early Alzheimer patient drinks water before they totally lose the ability to drink for themselves
1703599287833.png

1703599310859.png

So, "hundreds" of people called to get information, why do you hate people getting information?

Remember back when you wanted Bill Clinton to resign over a blowjob? My how low the bar has gone since those days. Today you defend a criminal president. Not just a lie about a blowjob but an actual guy who won't follow the laws and thinks he's above the law.

Wow,
You didn't understand that story either.
Are there any stories that you actually understand?

Remember back when you wanted Bill Clinton to resign over a blowjob? My how low the bar has gone since those days. Today you defend a criminal president. Not just a lie about a blowjob but an actual guy who won't follow the laws and thinks he's above the law. When we catch him, Republicans defend him. Basically making him above the law.

Gone are the days where one weird lick of the lips can sink a presidency. Actually, it still can. Just not Trump. Trump can be a weirdo and still win. It's weird

BTW this is how a early Alzheimer patient drinks water before they totally lose the ability to drink for themselves
View attachment 878879

View attachment 878880

Bingo

View attachment 878879

View attachment 878880

Well for one thing, you don't know what I thought about Clinton getting a blow job in our oval office, but you had to project in order to make your little rant work didn't you ? I figured the blow job was just one more string of event's that was sinking that knucklehead, and I was right. Y'all love to downplay everything except when it comes to Trump, then your claim is that he's the world's worst when he's no where close.

Do you ever get tired of looking like a partisan idiot ?

So, "hundreds" of people called to get information, why do you hate people getting information?
He thinks that they called to find out if it was true, otherwise that they could really drink bleach ... ROTFLMBO 😂

He don't know what the content of anyone's calls were, and if he did he would access the stats or numbers specifically stating the reason for the citizen's call's.

View attachment 878879

View attachment 878880

"Xi just captured 20 CIA spies in China
and the Americans will never know."

"And I got Comey by the balls through Epstein."

R (8).jpeg

Maybe some are like Democrats, and therefore they interpret things in such ways, but they'll never catch up with the Democrat's on being staunch cultists.
ridiculous. only evangelicals and "originalists" interpret these things literally. trump knows his audience.

Forum List

Back