A former Trump supporter describes her escape

He has a history of anti-vax statements predating Covid even.
I did look more into this a few weeks ago, since the vaccine comments are his biggest flaw in my view. That said, I don't think he is anti-vax, but skeptical of the long-term effects of vaccines, and of the corporations that make money off of these vaccines.

For example, a lot was made about the comments on covid and Jewish people. The article you linked has a little bit on that:

'Kennedy’s recent comments that COVID-19 could have been “ethnically targeted” to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people — which he denies were antisemitic but concedes he should have worded more carefully — also drew a condemnation from his sister Kerry Kennedy.'

If you look at the actual comment here, he says at 1:17 that 'we don't know if it was deliberately targeted', after the bits that gave us headlines about RFK. He is sloppily, but in a private setting, discussing the idea that covid does (naturally) affect different groups differently, from differences in receptors between different races. But the media is happy to summarize it in the least favorable way, like many do with Trump.

He should generally be more careful of how he speaks, since he's fairly famous and a lot of nuances will be lost when things are reported, or people summarize something for themselves. Still though, his actual positions on Ukraine and vaccines (by his own words) are not ones I share or see positively, but like I said in the other post, I really value that RFK does not attack either side the way democrats or republicans do, and really tries to unite people despite political differences. I think that's something missing that will lead to real trouble down the line, if we can't learn to do that again.

This is a perfect example of why Trump should never be leading anything other than his own crooked corporations

Poison control calls spike after Trump talks of disinfectant to fight coronavirus​

How about our current president, should he be leading anything?

Why Do Vaccinated People Represent Most COVID-19 Deaths …

Finding that most people dying from COVID-19 are vaccinated

At least you are finally acknowledging the reality that tRumpism is a cult.

Baby steps.
But you deny being in the Biden cult. Why don't you vote for him and be part of the cult?

Well for one thing, you don't know what I thought about Clinton getting a blow job in our oval office, but you had to project in order to make your little rant work didn't you ? I figured the blow job was just one more string of event's that was sinking that knucklehead, and I was right. Y'all love to downplay everything except when it comes to Trump, then your claim is that he's the world's worst when he's no where close.

Do you ever get tired of looking like a partisan idiot ?
Hitler and Nazism gave a boost to the German economy for a brief moment. Like Trump. Hitler ruined it by invading other countries. Trump's economy got ruined because of how he handled Covid. And a million Americans needlessly died.

So Trump doing a few things we both liked does not mean he should be president. Too criminal.

Hitler and Nazism gave a boost to the German economy for a brief moment. Like Trump. Hitler ruined it by invading other countries. Trump's economy got ruined because of how he handled Covid. And a million Americans needlessly died.

So Trump doing a few things we both liked does not mean he should be president. Too criminal.
What country did Trump invade? Democrats shut down their states economy that's all their fault. More have died under Biden with all the guidance of Biden and his administration. Cultist you failed.

What country did Trump invade? Democrats shut down their states economy that's all their fault. More have died under Biden with all the guidance of Biden and his administration. Cultist you failed.
Great read

Trump attacked China’s policies one moment, and then offered fulsome praise for Chinese President Xi Jinping the next. He tweeted threats at North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, ordered the Pentagon to draw up war plans, then proposed meeting for photos in Singapore. Trump has no coherent foreign-policy agenda because he has no coherent position on anything except his own self-glorification. Everything revolves around him and his ego, and that’s inherently incredibly dangerous.

Unlike Trump, Biden didn’t just talk about withdrawing from Afghanistan; he did it. Unlike Trump, he didn’t massively increase the number of U.S. drone strikes; he massively decreased them. Instead of escalating support for the Saudi war in Yemen, he reduced support for it and appointed a special diplomatic envoy to help end it. Rather than support coups in Latin America, Biden has shown support for its democratically elected leaders. Years of organizing by progressives have helped him do this.

Their cult hates Trump, but wait, there are others:
Democrat cult hated Reagan, still do in fact, hates GW Bush, oh hell yes they hate him
And we will hate Nikki.

Consider your hate for Gretchen Whitmer, Hillary, Nancy, AOC, Kamala

I can only imagine the attacks this will inspire (yawn), but this young lady says some important things here. She describes being raised on talk radio, and ultimately how she made her escape.

And for those who scream "TDS!", we both know: This is isn't about him. It never HAS been. It's about YOU.

Some salient moments, exactly the same opinions and behaviors we see here:
  • "Sometimes I think Republicans develop develop conspiracy theories to deal with things they just can't accept. They're in total denial, and they'd rather live in a fake reality than the real one".
  • "I believed that Democrats were totally evil and that Republicans were the good guys".
  • "I fell right in line. When you think the other side is evil, you can't imagine voting for anyone other than your own guy".
  • "I voted for Trump. I thought I had some unconvential wisdom that other women didn't."
  • On her escape: "It was a process of realizing what I already knew deep down: That he (Trump) was unprincipled and unpresidential."
  • "He should be absolutely nowhere near the Oval Office".
  • "Once that I came to the realization that he has a mental illness, everything started to make sense. That's when I got angry".
  • "It showed me the truth: That everything the party said they believed in was a lie. Every value was a lie. Because if you can stand by a man like Donald Trump, you didn't have values. You didn't have principles. Period. To me, it lifted the curtain on everything".

ORANGEMANBAD!!!!!!!

Yawn indeed.

Libs need leaders who will remind them NOT to drink bleach

Otherwise they might poison themselves
Absolutely right, and the dummies don't realize that they are proving the point everytime they open their traps here

As I said in the OP, it's not about him. It's about you.

You know that, so you attack.

Fine with me.
It's about independents who despise both parties and call the dangerous witch hunt against Trump what it is?

Good to know.

But I thought it was all about you and your feigned neutrality as you endlessly advance shitlib narratives for endless attention.

Now like this comment rather than responding as an adult, because you're incapable of behaving with integrity.

:)

It's about independents who despise both parties and call the dangerous witch hunt against Trump what it is?

Good to know.

But I thought it was all about you and your feigned neutrality as you endlessly advance shitlib narratives for endless attention.

Now like this comment rather than responding as an adult, because you're incapable of behaving with integrity.

:)
Ironically the Democrats best chance is to attack Trump and distract from the dangerously wreckless unsecured border....

Absolutely right, and the dummies don't realize that they are proving the point everytime they open their traps here
Yes, that's the little rigged game the squealing cultists like to play..

They pretend their awful and childish behavior is everyone else's fault. And everyone else has to do things the cultists' way, or the cult will get cultier.

Fk that.

Forum List

Back