A Freedom of Speech Test

What you call "concentration camps" I choose to refer to either as prison camps or internment camps. As for learning that idea, maybe the Russians learned it from the English during the Boer war. Where well over 20,000 Boer men, women and children died in prison camps.
I am not one who wouldn't admit lack of knowledge but I was not a ware of the Boer having camps like that

Yes. The English weren't doing to well in defeating the Boers. So they decided to imprison the famlies. In the South Aftican prison camps that held the White Boers, 4177 women died, 22,074 children died and 1676 men died. Though the men were mainly the old who were too old to fight.
Anybody cared about that as a "holocaust?"

The rock bottom basis for true patriotism lies in what you are. Just as it is in the animal kingdom. Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species of human.

Better? What do you mean by better?

Better at killing? Better at math? Better at making paper airplanes? What do you mean better?

You may not believe it, but Whites can get along just fine without non-Whites around. And no doubt, much better.

Sure they can. They can also get along fine with non-whites around. So what?

I think the U.S. should start sending the ones they catch back over the border with catapults! (Land mines would be helpful also) That would slow down the invasion.

It'd also make the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights more of a joke than it's ever been.

Though I replied to this because I thought there might be something good in it, there isn't, I'll leave it at that.
Would you mind being answered by a freemind? Cultsmasher wrote a thread called, "Is the White species superior?" If you want to know what cultsmasher meant by "better," I suggest you read it. Then you say that Whites can get along fine with non-whites around. Were you sniffing glue when you wrote that? Since 1965 nearly 200,000 Whites have been murdered by negros. I wouldn't call that getting along fine.

As to the thing cultsmasher said about catapults and landmines, he left our wood chippers. Also, OUR constitution and bill of rights doesn't or at least shouldn't pertain to the citizens of other countries. Would you care to discuss more?
I would call that getting along just fine when you actually frame that correctly. There were far MORE whites killed by other whites in that same time frame and you are also taking a number that sounds large (200,000) and distorting it by leaving out the size of the population that you are taking that number from.

Currently 300 MILLION people in this nation alone and we seen 16 thousand killed in 2013. Most of those killed were by people of the same race as the perpetrator.

The rock bottom basis for true patriotism lies in what you are. Just as it is in the animal kingdom. Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species of human.

Better at killing? Better at math? Better at making paper airplanes? What do you mean better?

You may not believe it, but Whites can get along just fine without non-Whites around. And no doubt, much better.

I think the U.S. should start sending the ones they catch back over the border with catapults! (Land mines would be helpful also) That would slow down the invasion.

It'd also make the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights more of a joke than it's ever been.

Though I replied to this because I thought there might be something good in it, there isn't, I'll leave it at that.
Would you mind being answered by a freemind? Cultsmasher wrote a thread called, "Is the White species superior?" If you want to know what cultsmasher meant by "better," I suggest you read it. Then you say that Whites can get along fine with non-whites around. Were you sniffing glue when you wrote that? Since 1965 nearly 200,000 Whites have been murdered by negros. I wouldn't call that getting along fine.

As to the thing cultsmasher said about catapults and landmines, he left our wood chippers. Also, OUR constitution and bill of rights doesn't or at least shouldn't pertain to the citizens of other countries. Would you care to discuss more?

You wouldn't call that getting along fine. But you've just made a vague statement. So, 200,000 whites have been murdered by "negros", where? In the world? In the US? In one county in the US?

How many white people have been killed by white people in that time? How many black people have been killed by black people? Maybe HUMANS just don't get along.

The constitution doesn't pertain to citizens of any country. It happens to pertain to the governments of the USA, state and federal.

You wouldn't call that getting along fine. But you've just made a vague statement. So, 200,000 whites have been murdered by "negros", where? In the world? In the US? In one county in the US?

How many white people have been killed by white people in that time? How many black people have been killed by black people? Maybe HUMANS just don't get along.

The constitution doesn't pertain to citizens of any country. It happens to pertain to the governments of the USA, state and federal.
Won't you stick with your own country's affairs dickwad....

Again, I told you to prove it. You won't. Ignore list. You're harassing people and talking totally off topic!

Again, I told you to prove it. You won't. Ignore list. You're harassing people and talking totally off topic!
hahahaha... that will teach me, huh..... ? yeah you're a weird imbecile... Stay in your country and do not meddle with ours, moron

What you call "concentration camps" I choose to refer to either as prison camps or internment camps. As for learning that idea, maybe the Russians learned it from the English during the Boer war. Where well over 20,000 Boer men, women and children died in prison camps.
I am not one who wouldn't admit lack of knowledge but I was not a ware of the Boer having camps like that

Yes. The English weren't doing to well in defeating the Boers. So they decided to imprison the famlies. In the South Aftican prison camps that held the White Boers, 4177 women died, 22,074 children died and 1676 men died. Though the men were mainly the old who were too old to fight.
Anybody cared about that as a "holocaust?"
Care about it? Most people have never even heard about it.

I would call that getting along just fine when you actually frame that correctly. There were far MORE whites killed by other whites in that same time frame and you are also taking a number that sounds large (200,000) and distorting it by leaving out the size of the population that you are taking that number from.

Currently 300 MILLION people in this nation alone and we seen 16 thousand killed in 2013. Most of those killed were by people of the same race as the perpetrator.

I see that you are answering my reply to friginweirdo. Ok. Would you call the large percentage of negros in proson or involved in our revolving door justice system "getting along fine?" As for the number of Whites killed by negros, the actual number is 179,808. Not quite 200,000. But close enough. Also, in 2010, 14% of negro murderers murdered White people. Only 8% of white murderers murdered negros. For what it is worth, this happened in a country with 196 million Whites and 34 million negros.

As for the 14,000+ murders committed in the U.S. in 2013, that's beside the point. The point is how many White people are murdered by non-whites. As to what you said about the constitution and bill of rights, I hear a lot of talk of those things being used to protect illegals. Also, I don't know if it actually happened, but I heard talk of U.S. soldiers in Iraq being required to give enemy prisoners their Miranda rights.

Last edited:

Were you asking me to prove something?

Were you asking me to prove something?

No, I wasn't replying to you.

The poster I was replying to, now on ignore, has been attempting to destroy debating by making claims they have no idea about, so I told him to go prove the claims, no one iota of evidence appeared, but still the same harassment continued.

I see that you are answering my reply to friginweirdo. Ok. Would you call the large percentage of negros in proson or involved in our revolving door justice system "getting along fine?" As for the number of Whites killed by negros, the actual number is 179,808. Not quite 200,000. But close enough. Also, in 2010, 14% of negro murderers murdered White people. Only 8% of white murderers murdered negros. For what it is worth, this happened in a country with 196 million Whites and 34 million negros.

As for the 14,000+ murders committed in the U.S. in 2013, that's beside the point. The point is how many White people are murdered by non-whites. As to what you said about the constitution and bill of rights, I hear a lot of talk of those things being used to protect illegals. Also, I don't know if it actually happened, but I heard talk of U.S. soldiers in Iraq being required to give enemy prisoners their Miranda rights.
14%. That means that a whopping 86% were killing other blacks. That means they kill each other 6 times as often as they kill whites.

It is obvious that your original point is moot. You are looking at the supreme minority of the cases and charging those as somehow significant.

14%. That means that a whopping 86% were killing other blacks. That means they kill each other 6 times as often as they kill whites.

It is obvious that your original point is moot. You are looking at the supreme minority of the cases and charging those as somehow significant.

I wasn't arguing that blacks more often kill each other. Or that Whites more often kill each other. The point is that blacks are more likely to kill Whites than Whites are likely to kill negros. Make of it what you will.

I wasn't arguing that blacks more often kill each other. Or that Whites more often kill each other. The point is that blacks are more likely to kill Whites than Whites are likely to kill negros. Make of it what you will.
That was a point that you were using to support the contention that there was a problem with white and black populations living together. Tell the whole story.

The reality around those numbers shows that your contention is fallacious.

That was a point that you were using to support the contention that there was a problem with white and black populations living together. Tell the whole story.

The reality around those numbers shows that your contention is fallacious.

There is too much to tell to do so in one sitting. For starters, if most negros didn't live in negro neighborhoods and most White people didn't live in White neighborhoods, the percentages of negros who murder White people would without a doubt be much higher. There are some out there who view negros and other non-whites as vile scum that need to be wiped out. I can see what they're talking about. Not long ago, some negros broke into a White famlies house and killed everybody before setting the house on fire. More recently some negros broke into a house and murdered a pregnant White woman. Even more recently a negro tried to abduct a drunk White woman off the street. Some Jewish doctor saw it and tried to stop it. The negroid shot him in the stomach. He then tried to execute him, but his gun apparently jammed.

Also, in Japan, they mostly have Japanese. In Germany, they mostly have Germans. Without having to deal with the multiethnic bullshit that we're expected to, both those countries, given their size, kicks America's ass economically. Also, the U.S. has 4% of the world's population. But has 25% of those in jail. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.; etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. All examples of our multiethnic failure.

Forum List

Back