A Freedom of Speech Test

90% does sound very high, until you look at this:
Black_Dems.jpg

Not so racist now is it?
But you are not going with the traditional excuse for President Obama's showing.

You may not like what I have to say. But I have a right to say it. Now this is how I would like things to go. If you think I am wrong about a particular point that I make, tell me what it is and why you think it is wrong. I will tell you it isn't wrong. And so on. To keep things simple, please send a separate reply for each point that you disagree with.
First of all, I have heard some religious people basically say that they wouldn't mind seeing the world destroyed. Because that would mean that they would get to go to heaven and be with Jesus. For most other people, they operate by a similar principal. Which is not really caring what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. It's no wonder that people like lies so much. But get ready for some truth.
The rock bottom basis for true patriotism lies in what you are. Just as it is in the animal kingdom. Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species of human. (You know, like what Michael Jackson tried to make himself look like) Also, I am far from caring what other species of human may think about this. Just as a dog would likely be unconcerned with what a flea's feelings about things are. You may not believe it, but Whites can get along just fine without non-Whites around. And no doubt, much better. Despite what your Jewish slavemasters have brainwashed you to believe. Or their Christian lap dogs who believe that a good way to demonstrate the power of their god is to support the Jewish people. For all you White people out there, stick up for yourselves and support each other!
For example, look at the illegal invaders flooding over our southern border. I think the U.S. should start sending the ones they catch back over the border with catapults! (Land mines would be helpful also) That would slow down the invasion. This may sound harsh. But you'll likely find it difficult to stop desperate overbreeders without desperate measures. And the White species, along with the land that we occupy, are worth fighting for. No matter what the cost! Besides, the U.S. should be more than a dumping ground for illegal lowlifes who don't believe in population control. (If they've even heard of the term) I'm glad that we don't share a land border with places like China, India, Pakistan or Rwanda. Also, ever hear of a Mexican group called, "La Raza?" It means, "The Race." You can't get much more racist than that. Yet between Bill Gates and the U.S. government, that group has received over ten million dollars!
It's bad enough that so many traitorous companies started sending jobs overseas. Which caused so many more of the less traitorous companies to do the same, just to compete. We don't need these illegal scabs coming here to take what jobs are left. For you White people out there, (As well as other Americans) you should be concerned that these invaders are ultimately taking food out of your children's mouths. But if sticking up for what you are doesn't hold much interest for you, I don't suppose that sticking up for your children would hold much interest for you either. Which is the ultimate in pathetic. Unfortunately, the ruling elite capitalist scum who run this country just loves the shit out of scabs and wage slaves.
I have another example of racism for you. I was watching a news program once. (For as much as you can believe those) They were saying that when Obama was first running for president, blacks were registering to vote in larger than normal numbers. Both times Obama ran, he received over ninety five percent of the black vote. I would have to assume that the main reason for that was just because he was black. That sounds pretty racist to me.
For anybody who wants to respond to this post, I don't even want to hear from you unless you're White. Why? Because a bottle nose dolphins have no business telling spotted dolphins anything that has to do with what spotted dolphins do. Lynx have no business telling bobcats anything that has to do with what bobcats do. Mule deer have no business telling white tail deer anything that has to do with what white tail deer do. Etc. times millions. So non-Whites have no business telling Whites anything that has to do with what Whites do. Also, I know that insults come easier than reason. But please save any insults you have for somebody who cares. Another thing is that for those who disagree with me, it would be helpful for those with a doctorate degree to respond to me. Or anybody who has a high level of status quo entrenched, "Bo Peep" education. Because cutting the head off any political cult is a good place to start.
Which shade of "white" is it that you think is the best? The reason I ask is if you look at all the people of the world, we span from really really pale white to very very dark black....most are somewhere in between.

So, what shade do you think is the best?
Bodecca,
I started two threads. One is called, "Is The White Species Superior?" The other is, "Is The White Species Superior, Part 2." Please read them first. Then ask your question again. Thank you.

Last edited:
Seems you enjoy assholes. Which of course is entirely up to you and your stupidity.
If you choose to insult its is so easy to banter with someone as low functioning in the mind as you.
Closed mind like yours would only escalate your half-witted comments like such as this.
:ahole-1::alcoholic:

There is no question. It's his opportunity to show his bigoted racist mind. Because he is...an
:asshole:

So where are the test questions?? ... :cool:
boilermaker,
"Racism" exists because it serves a useful and necessary purpose. Even babies have been shown to be "Bigoted." How many asshole babies have you met. I think it's you who are the asshole. Also, what would it take to deplete the cod population to a point that it isn't recovering. An asshole. What would it take to shear off the tops of mountains to get at coal instead of hiring miners. An asshole. What would it take to deny abortions to women in an already overpopulated world. An asshole. What would it take to do nothing about human caused globaql warming. An asshole. Etc. etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. Do me a favor and don't send me any more of your asshole views.
Boilermaker55,
I don't know how you arrived at the conclusion that I like assholes. But I see the insult behind it. And I don't debate thise who can only insult. So from here on out, I will just ignore what you write.

You may not like what I have to say. But I have a right to say it. Now this is how I would like things to go. If you think I am wrong about a particular point that I make, tell me what it is and why you think it is wrong. I will tell you it isn't wrong. And so on. To keep things simple, please send a separate reply for each point that you disagree with.
First of all, I have heard some religious people basically say that they wouldn't mind seeing the world destroyed. Because that would mean that they would get to go to heaven and be with Jesus. For most other people, they operate by a similar principal. Which is not really caring what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. It's no wonder that people like lies so much. But get ready for some truth.
The rock bottom basis for true patriotism lies in what you are. Just as it is in the animal kingdom. Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species of human. (You know, like what Michael Jackson tried to make himself look like) Also, I am far from caring what other species of human may think about this. Just as a dog would likely be unconcerned with what a flea's feelings about things are. You may not believe it, but Whites can get along just fine without non-Whites around. And no doubt, much better. Despite what your Jewish slavemasters have brainwashed you to believe. Or their Christian lap dogs who believe that a good way to demonstrate the power of their god is to support the Jewish people. For all you White people out there, stick up for yourselves and support each other!
For example, look at the illegal invaders flooding over our southern border. I think the U.S. should start sending the ones they catch back over the border with catapults! (Land mines would be helpful also) That would slow down the invasion. This may sound harsh. But you'll likely find it difficult to stop desperate overbreeders without desperate measures. And the White species, along with the land that we occupy, are worth fighting for. No matter what the cost! Besides, the U.S. should be more than a dumping ground for illegal lowlifes who don't believe in population control. (If they've even heard of the term) I'm glad that we don't share a land border with places like China, India, Pakistan or Rwanda. Also, ever hear of a Mexican group called, "La Raza?" It means, "The Race." You can't get much more racist than that. Yet between Bill Gates and the U.S. government, that group has received over ten million dollars!
It's bad enough that so many traitorous companies started sending jobs overseas. Which caused so many more of the less traitorous companies to do the same, just to compete. We don't need these illegal scabs coming here to take what jobs are left. For you White people out there, (As well as other Americans) you should be concerned that these invaders are ultimately taking food out of your children's mouths. But if sticking up for what you are doesn't hold much interest for you, I don't suppose that sticking up for your children would hold much interest for you either. Which is the ultimate in pathetic. Unfortunately, the ruling elite capitalist scum who run this country just loves the shit out of scabs and wage slaves.
I have another example of racism for you. I was watching a news program once. (For as much as you can believe those) They were saying that when Obama was first running for president, blacks were registering to vote in larger than normal numbers. Both times Obama ran, he received over ninety five percent of the black vote. I would have to assume that the main reason for that was just because he was black. That sounds pretty racist to me.
For anybody who wants to respond to this post, I don't even want to hear from you unless you're White. Why? Because a bottle nose dolphins have no business telling spotted dolphins anything that has to do with what spotted dolphins do. Lynx have no business telling bobcats anything that has to do with what bobcats do. Mule deer have no business telling white tail deer anything that has to do with what white tail deer do. Etc. times millions. So non-Whites have no business telling Whites anything that has to do with what Whites do. Also, I know that insults come easier than reason. But please save any insults you have for somebody who cares. Another thing is that for those who disagree with me, it would be helpful for those with a doctorate degree to respond to me. Or anybody who has a high level of status quo entrenched, "Bo Peep" education. Because cutting the head off any political cult is a good place to start.
Which shade of "white" is it that you think is the best? The reason I ask is if you look at all the people of the world, we span from really really pale white to very very dark black....most are somewhere in between.

Bodecca,
I started two threads. One is called, "Is The White Species Superior?" The other is, "Is The White Species Superior, Part 2." Please read them first. Then ask your question again. Thank you.
I don't understand why you cannot simply answer my question. Which shade do you feel to be Superior? I find pasty white people to rather vapid myself. They don't seem to have much to be "superior" about.

Bodecca,
I don't understand why you cannot simply answer my question. Which shade do you feel to be Superior? I find pasty white people to rather vapid myself. They don't seem to have much to be "superior" about.
bodecea,
You can't understand why I can't just answer the question? It's because it has already been answered in the threads I told you about. If you can't spend a few minutes reading them as I asked you to, why should I bother answering your question here.

Bodecca,
bodecea,
You can't understand why I can't just answer the question? It's because it has already been answered in the threads I told you about. If you can't spend a few minutes reading them as I asked you to, why should I bother answering your question here.
Can you then link to your answer as to what shade is the best....and does tanning or avoiding the sun change one's "superiority". TIA

You may not like what I have to say. But I have a right to say it. Now this is how I would like things to go. If you think I am wrong about a particular point that I make, tell me what it is and why you think it is wrong. I will tell you it isn't wrong. And so on. To keep things simple, please send a separate reply for each point that you disagree with....

Your points as I see them:
  1. Whites are superior to all other races.
  2. Other races are damaging to the country.
    • Illegal immigration is a major problem because the immigrants are not white, overbreed, and drive wages down.
    • Stopping illegal immigration will require desperate measures likely to include the threat of death.
To begin to critique your post I would have to understand it. I would therefore have to ask some questions such as:
  1. Whites are superior
    • What is your evidence that Whites are superior?
    • Do you believe that all members of the White race are superior to all members of any other race?
      • If so, in what way do you believe they are superior?
    • Where do you draw the dividing line between Whites and Non-Whites?
      • Do those of mixed ethnicity (White + Non-White) fall into one of the categories or in between?
  2. Other races are damaging
    • If other races are damaging the country, what would you have done with the members of other races already in the country?
    • Do you only oppose illegal immigration, or all immigration?
    • Do you see anything morally questionable in killing people to keep them out of the country?
      • Do you see anything morally questionable about killing people period?
There were also some ramblings about Jews, bobcats and deer, and capitalist scum that I will basically ignore until/unless it becomes more relevant.

You may not like what I have to say. But I have a right to say it. Now this is how I would like things to go. If you think I am wrong about a particular point that I make, tell me what it is and why you think it is wrong. I will tell you it isn't wrong. And so on. To keep things simple, please send a separate reply for each point that you disagree with....

Your points as I see them:
  1. Whites are superior to all other races.
  2. Other races are damaging to the country.
    • Illegal immigration is a major problem because the immigrants are not white, overbreed, and drive wages down.
    • Stopping illegal immigration will require desperate measures likely to include the threat of death.
To begin to critique your post I would have to understand it. I would therefore have to ask some questions such as:
  1. Whites are superior
    • What is your evidence that Whites are superior?
    • Do you believe that all members of the White race are superior to all members of any other race?
      • If so, in what way do you believe they are superior?
    • Where do you draw the dividing line between Whites and Non-Whites?
      • Do those of mixed ethnicity (White + Non-White) fall into one of the categories or in between?
  2. Other races are damaging
    • If other races are damaging the country, what would you have done with the members of other races already in the country?
    • Do you only oppose illegal immigration, or all immigration?
    • Do you see anything morally questionable in killing people to keep them out of the country?
      • Do you see anything morally questionable about killing people period?
There were also some ramblings about Jews, bobcats and deer, and capitalist scum that I will basically ignore until/unless it becomes more relevant.
Mathbud1,
First of all, you need to understand that I am a White separatist. Though I would like to exterminate lots of people, I know as a realist that separation is the way to go. Besides, I'm just not that bloodthirsty. Unless forced into it. (But I would do the catapult thing) Unfortunately, this would mean carving up this country and relocating a lot of people.
As to your first three questions, I will tell you the same thing I said to bodecea. Read my threads. "Is The White Species Superior" and "Is The White Species Superior, Part 2." As to your fourth question, if you look White enough, you're White. This would exclude any mixed blood Jews. Down to 1/16 Jewish. Even if you are the purest blond Aryan, but believe in Judaism, you should either be expelled or exterminated as a mentally inferior traitor. Next, no mixed ethnicity is acceptable unless, in a natural state, they look White enough.
Being irrelevant, I will skip your sixth question. Next, I would accept immigration from Whites. As far as keeping non-white illegal invaders out of the country goes, if necessary I would do things that Vlad the Impaler would find barbaric. I hope that those answer you well enough. Though unless you're White I doubt if they will be. Though even if you are White, they still may not be. Because between the status quo maintaining government and the Jewish dominated mass media, you are probably absolutely convinced that being White doesn't matter. With things like the Stockholm Syndrome, you would also likely get a diseased but emotional thrill out of supporting other species of human. But if you're White, you can't be "for" some other species of human and be "for" your own. You have to choose sides.

Last edited:
PaintMyHouse,
Maybe the percentage of the black vote doesn't seem quite as racist. But it was still racist enough to turn the tide in Obama's election. It would appear that my figures were a little askew. In 2012, only ninety three percent of blacks voted for Obama. Though ninety six percent of black women did. But Obama did get ninety six percent of the black vote in 2008. Also, in 2012, a larger percentage of blacks voted than Whites for the first time ever. Though given the choices they were given, I can see why.
Racism was involved, but not as much as one might believe based solely upon the numbers.

It's race loyalty when blacks vote for Blacks because they are black, But when whites do it, well that's racists lol
Until Obama, what else could you vote for other than white men?

For anybody who wants to respond to this post, I don't even want to hear from you unless you're White. Why? Because a bottle nose dolphins have no business telling spotted dolphins anything that has to do with what spotted dolphins do. Lynx have no business telling bobcats anything that has to do with what bobcats do. Mule deer have no business telling white tail deer anything that has to do with what white tail deer do. Etc. times millions. So non-Whites have no business telling Whites anything that has to do with what Whites do. Also, I know that insults come easier than reason.

Um. . . . Your analogy is fatally flawed. The usage of race in the sociopolitical context is useful only to the elites as a tool to divide the more ignorant classes into hating each other and diverting their anger off of them. It is a tactic that has been used since the Roman Patricians. Congratulations for becoming such an easy victim. Biologically? Race doesn't actually exist. It is a misnomer.

spe·cies
ˈspēsēz,-SHēz/
noun
noun: species; plural noun: species; noun: sp.; plural noun: spp.
Biology
a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g., Homo sapiens.

Race (human classification)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_classification)#Early_taxonomic_models
Anthropologists long ago discovered that humans' physical traits vary gradually, with groups that are close geographic neighbors being more similar than groups that are geographically separated. This pattern of variation, known as clinal variation, is also observed for many alleles that vary from one human group to another. Another observation is that traits or alleles that vary from one group to another do not vary at the same rate. This pattern is referred to as nonconcordant variation. Because the variation of physical traits is clinal and nonconcordant, anthropologists of the late 19th and early 20th centuries discovered that the more traits and the more human groups they measured, the fewer discrete differences they observed among races and the more categories they had to create to classify human beings. The number of races observed expanded to the 1930s and 1950s, and eventually anthropologists concluded that there were no discrete races.[72] Twentieth and 21st century biomedical researchers have discovered this same feature when evaluating human variation at the level of alleles and allele frequencies. Nature has not created four or five distinct, non-overlapping genetic groups of people.

IOW, there is no such things as race, only genetic variation. If a person has four grandparents; one of them is "black", one of them is "American Indian", one of them is "Chinese", and one of the is "European". . . . what "race" are they?
MisterBeale,
Despite what you say, my analogy with dolphins, cats or deer still holds true. What you say about elites using ploys to divert the attention of the common people is true. But it has absolutely nothing to do with my White patriotism. Believe it or not. Also, racism exists because it serves a useful function. Even babies have been found to be "bigoted." I would hope that you have more sense than a baby.

All of the anti-racist bullshit going on is happening for one reason. The reason you mentioned. It is a ploy by the elite to control the common people. Because to have people racially patriotic wouldn't be good for business or sustaining the status quo. You also bring up the scientific explanation of species. But science can take that bullshit and stick it so far up its ass that it would need a dentist to see the other end of it. If you want to know what REALLY constitutes a separate species, read my thread, "What Is A "Species."

Nope. I have linked to you the scientific nomenclature that you are wrong. I don't care if you accept it or not. That is why folks don't take you seriously. All folks are of one species because we can interbreed.

I will however give you kudos, you have done your homework. Just because there are examples in the animal kingdom of two different closely related species that can breed, does not mean that the different "races" of homo sapiens are indeed different species. This is just not so. You are misguided. That would be implying that bi-racial children and bi-racial people are hybrids. That is the biological term used when two different species breed. If you really want to go there, you have gone beyond the pale in terms of offensiveness. I have NEVER heard of anyone, not even the most offensive ignorant racist refer to Barrack Obama as a Hybrid. Do you really believe that? The president is a hybrid now? Like the famous liger.

220px-Liger.jpg

Hercules, a "liger", a lion/tiger hybrid.
Hybrid biology - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As far as the "babies," being bigoted? Only if their parents raise them to be so. Do you have any children? Then yes, they are bigots. I guarantee you. You didn't even need to say a word. They were before they would talk. It had to do with what you emphasized and de-emphasized as a meaningful life experience.

Are We Born Racist?
On the Genius of Infants: Are We Really Born Racist?

This is genius: Noticing difference without a layer of prejudice.

In a different study, Katz asked parents to simply go through a picture book of faces with their 1-year-olds. She found that parents readily used gender cues to reference the pictures, but rarely used race cues to refer to the children (this was especially true of the parents of White boys). This leaves infants in a conundrum—we know that they do notice race and gender cues, but are also keenly aware of the message that there are some differences that are OK to talk about, and others that are not.. . .

. . . .The genius of babies lies in the ability to see difference and reach out—to touch that new face, to coo, to smile at this new and different person. The troublesome part lies in the ways that society then quashes that genius, and replaces it with taboo.
MisterBeale,
You are far from the first person who I have ran across that refuses to see. On a number of topics. Whether this is due to de-evolution or brainwashing is a different matter. Let me restate my position on the Galapagos birds. Before this species of bird diverged into different species of bird, there was little if any difference between them. Any geographical difference between them was a non issue. In fact, flying around an island or islands may have even been fun to them. But over time, these birds still diverged into different species.

So at the beginning, what was later to result in different species of bird couldn't have been much more than a state of mind. Therefore, when it gets right down to it, it is little more than a state of mind that is the determining factor of what constitutes a separate species. Because in the case of the Galapagos bird, it did eventually constitute into separate species. It is a fact. Believe it or not.

You then bring up the thing about bigoted babies. However they got to be that way is beside the point. If they were "Trained" to do so, they could probably have been trained to like the taste of feces. I have heard of adult humans who have developed that trait. And when you take into account the feces of political correctness, most people have been trained to enjoy that shit.

Maybe the study that showed babies to be bigoted wasn't done very well. I don't know because I haven't looked that deeply into it. But any way you care to slice it, that is the way they are. In the animal kingdom, they behave the same way. Of the animals I mentioned, in areas where their home ranges overlap, they usually don't interbreed. Because they have a natural instinct that to do so is wrong. I believe this happens because it helps creatures differentiate and become better suited to exploit their own ecological niche. Also, in the case of an extinction event, it will help ensure that some survive even if the ecological nich of most are wiped out.

As far as what you claim to be my emphasis and de-emphasis of a meaningful life goes, you are going to have to be a little more specific. Because I said many different things to many different people.

So, you want to discuss Speciation huh? You think your laymen understanding of that topic actually gives your racist views credibility? You really want to go there, against someone that majored in physical and cultural anthropology? Yes?

Speciation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Human speciation
Humans have genetic similarities with chimpanzees and bonobos, their closest relatives, suggesting common ancestors. The central idea of biological evolution is that all life on Earth shares a common ancestor. Evolution means that we are all distant cousins: humans and oak trees, hummingbirds and whales. Human beings are all descendants of a LUCA, the last universal common ancestor. The LUCA splits into branches of different species. This split is called a speciation event. Over a large number of years, evolution produces diversity in forms of life due to evolutionary changes, such as: gene flow, mutations, migration, genetic drift, and natural selection.[41][better source needed]

The variants in shared ancestral species is said to be due to multiple genetic lineages. Roughly one-quarter of our genome shares no immediate ancestry with chimpanzees. It was determined that the human genetic lineage must have started evolving before the differentiation of humans, chimps, and gorillas.[42]

Analysis of genetic drift and recombination using a Markov model suggests humans and chimpanzees speciated apart 4.1 million years ago.[43] Even though there are similarities an article demonstrates that the human genome is a mosaic with respect to evolutionary history. The variants in shared ancestral species is said to be due to multiple genetic lineages.[42]

The closest species to humans is Chimpanzees and Bonoboos. I have no idea what you are going on about. Really, using the idea of speciation to justify your racism is kind of kooky. Pass me that fatty you're smoking and I might be able to grasp some of your concepts though. Sounds similar to some of that good ol' fashioned stoner logic. Hitting that Pinconning Paralyzer a little heavy are ya?

smoke.gif

Seems you are the fool and the liar. Giving yourself up as the idiot that cannot understand any posts and with your comment about being dickless. Far from that and it shows what a child fool you were and still are, your parents need to be ashamed of themselves.

When you listen to their political platform. You are so right.

90% does sound very high, until you look at this:
Black_Dems.jpg

Not so racist now is it?

Nope not racists, just stupid and blind.

Your opinion is noted, and rejected. However I am only too happy to acknowledge that you believe the ******* are too stupid to vote for the people who actually care about them, the party of whitey, AKA, the GOP. That is the dogma here...

Those damn Republicans, thinking everyone of a group is the same, lumping them all together. They're all like that, aren't they?

I hear you. Treating everyone the same regardless of race, sex, religion. That's just wrong. It's so bigoted.

Some debate with logic and content. Then there is you. Nothing in your head, nothing in your pants, advocating a brain dead ideology unsupportable by reason or empirical data. So you go with, you're a racist....

LOL. Even in a thread with a guy with a Hitler avatar, what a dickless wonder you are.

I get it because you look deep into the hole.
You cannot debate all you can do is provide some comic relief here with the asinine statements you make.
Bye.

Seems you enjoy assholes. Which of course is entirely up to you and your stupidity.
If you choose to insult its is so easy to banter with someone as low functioning in the mind as you.
Closed mind like yours would only escalate your half-witted comments like such as this.
:ahole-1::alcoholic:

There is no question. It's his opportunity to show his bigoted racist mind. Because he is...an
:asshole:

So where are the test questions?? ... :cool:
boilermaker,
"Racism" exists because it serves a useful and necessary purpose. Even babies have been shown to be "Bigoted." How many asshole babies have you met. I think it's you who are the asshole. Also, what would it take to deplete the cod population to a point that it isn't recovering. An asshole. What would it take to shear off the tops of mountains to get at coal instead of hiring miners. An asshole. What would it take to deny abortions to women in an already overpopulated world. An asshole. What would it take to do nothing about human caused globaql warming. An asshole. Etc. etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. Do me a favor and don't send me any more of your asshole views.
Boilermaker55,
I don't know how you arrived at the conclusion that I like assholes. But I see the insult behind it. And I don't debate thise who can only insult. So from here on out, I will just ignore what you write.

Seems you are the fool and the liar. Giving yourself up as the idiot that cannot understand any posts and with your comment about being dickless. Far from that and it shows what a child fool you were and still are, your parents need to be ashamed of themselves.

I see, so I crossed the line by starting insults by calling you dickless in response to your calling us sexist. That's quite a standard of decorum you have. If you want to know what people mean when they roll their eyes at you and talk amongst themselves, let me know and I'll explain it.

If you had a dick, BTW, you could argue positions, not just insult your opponents with idiotic, shallow accusations that OMG, you don't want government handouts? You're racist, you're a sexist, you're anti Hispanic, you're a homophobe.

You being dickless wasn't an insult, it's a fact. Grow up and argue and defend your postions. Or go ahead and insult like you do now, but cut the whining when you get it back. Or ... keep being dickless.

Newsflash for Cultzombie: The world has already dealt with your type. Banging away on a keyboard in your bunker is all you have to look forward to in life.

A Freedom of Speech Test

So did government prosecute you for your post or did we pass the test? That's what freedom of speech means, government cannot restrict your speech. It does not protect you from being criticized for your view. So this is a pretty stupid test unless you are replying to this from jail for your post.

For anybody who wants to respond to this post, I don't even want to hear from you unless you're White. Why? Because a bottle nose dolphins have no business telling spotted dolphins anything that has to do with what spotted dolphins do. Lynx have no business telling bobcats anything that has to do with what bobcats do. Mule deer have no business telling white tail deer anything that has to do with what white tail deer do. Etc. times millions. So non-Whites have no business telling Whites anything that has to do with what Whites do. Also, I know that insults come easier than reason.

Um. . . . Your analogy is fatally flawed. The usage of race in the sociopolitical context is useful only to the elites as a tool to divide the more ignorant classes into hating each other and diverting their anger off of them. It is a tactic that has been used since the Roman Patricians. Congratulations for becoming such an easy victim. Biologically? Race doesn't actually exist. It is a misnomer.

spe·cies
ˈspēsēz,-SHēz/
noun
noun: species; plural noun: species; noun: sp.; plural noun: spp.
Biology
a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g., Homo sapiens.

Race (human classification)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_classification)#Early_taxonomic_models
Anthropologists long ago discovered that humans' physical traits vary gradually, with groups that are close geographic neighbors being more similar than groups that are geographically separated. This pattern of variation, known as clinal variation, is also observed for many alleles that vary from one human group to another. Another observation is that traits or alleles that vary from one group to another do not vary at the same rate. This pattern is referred to as nonconcordant variation. Because the variation of physical traits is clinal and nonconcordant, anthropologists of the late 19th and early 20th centuries discovered that the more traits and the more human groups they measured, the fewer discrete differences they observed among races and the more categories they had to create to classify human beings. The number of races observed expanded to the 1930s and 1950s, and eventually anthropologists concluded that there were no discrete races.[72] Twentieth and 21st century biomedical researchers have discovered this same feature when evaluating human variation at the level of alleles and allele frequencies. Nature has not created four or five distinct, non-overlapping genetic groups of people.

IOW, there is no such things as race, only genetic variation. If a person has four grandparents; one of them is "black", one of them is "American Indian", one of them is "Chinese", and one of the is "European". . . . what "race" are they?
MisterBeale,
Despite what you say, my analogy with dolphins, cats or deer still holds true. What you say about elites using ploys to divert the attention of the common people is true. But it has absolutely nothing to do with my White patriotism. Believe it or not. Also, racism exists because it serves a useful function. Even babies have been found to be "bigoted." I would hope that you have more sense than a baby.

All of the anti-racist bullshit going on is happening for one reason. The reason you mentioned. It is a ploy by the elite to control the common people. Because to have people racially patriotic wouldn't be good for business or sustaining the status quo. You also bring up the scientific explanation of species. But science can take that bullshit and stick it so far up its ass that it would need a dentist to see the other end of it. If you want to know what REALLY constitutes a separate species, read my thread, "What Is A "Species."

Nope. I have linked to you the scientific nomenclature that you are wrong. I don't care if you accept it or not. That is why folks don't take you seriously. All folks are of one species because we can interbreed.

I will however give you kudos, you have done your homework. Just because there are examples in the animal kingdom of two different closely related species that can breed, does not mean that the different "races" of homo sapiens are indeed different species. This is just not so. You are misguided. That would be implying that bi-racial children and bi-racial people are hybrids. That is the biological term used when two different species breed. If you really want to go there, you have gone beyond the pale in terms of offensiveness. I have NEVER heard of anyone, not even the most offensive ignorant racist refer to Barrack Obama as a Hybrid. Do you really believe that? The president is a hybrid now? Like the famous liger.

220px-Liger.jpg

Hercules, a "liger", a lion/tiger hybrid.
Hybrid biology - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As far as the "babies," being bigoted? Only if their parents raise them to be so. Do you have any children? Then yes, they are bigots. I guarantee you. You didn't even need to say a word. They were before they would talk. It had to do with what you emphasized and de-emphasized as a meaningful life experience.

Are We Born Racist?
On the Genius of Infants: Are We Really Born Racist?

This is genius: Noticing difference without a layer of prejudice.

In a different study, Katz asked parents to simply go through a picture book of faces with their 1-year-olds. She found that parents readily used gender cues to reference the pictures, but rarely used race cues to refer to the children (this was especially true of the parents of White boys). This leaves infants in a conundrum—we know that they do notice race and gender cues, but are also keenly aware of the message that there are some differences that are OK to talk about, and others that are not.. . .

. . . .The genius of babies lies in the ability to see difference and reach out—to touch that new face, to coo, to smile at this new and different person. The troublesome part lies in the ways that society then quashes that genius, and replaces it with taboo.
MisterBeale,
You are far from the first person who I have ran across that refuses to see. On a number of topics. Whether this is due to de-evolution or brainwashing is a different matter. Let me restate my position on the Galapagos birds. Before this species of bird diverged into different species of bird, there was little if any difference between them. Any geographical difference between them was a non issue. In fact, flying around an island or islands may have even been fun to them. But over time, these birds still diverged into different species.

So at the beginning, what was later to result in different species of bird couldn't have been much more than a state of mind. Therefore, when it gets right down to it, it is little more than a state of mind that is the determining factor of what constitutes a separate species. Because in the case of the Galapagos bird, it did eventually constitute into separate species. It is a fact. Believe it or not.

You then bring up the thing about bigoted babies. However they got to be that way is beside the point. If they were "Trained" to do so, they could probably have been trained to like the taste of feces. I have heard of adult humans who have developed that trait. And when you take into account the feces of political correctness, most people have been trained to enjoy that shit.

Maybe the study that showed babies to be bigoted wasn't done very well. I don't know because I haven't looked that deeply into it. But any way you care to slice it, that is the way they are. In the animal kingdom, they behave the same way. Of the animals I mentioned, in areas where their home ranges overlap, they usually don't interbreed. Because they have a natural instinct that to do so is wrong. I believe this happens because it helps creatures differentiate and become better suited to exploit their own ecological niche. Also, in the case of an extinction event, it will help ensure that some survive even if the ecological nich of most are wiped out.

As far as what you claim to be my emphasis and de-emphasis of a meaningful life goes, you are going to have to be a little more specific. Because I said many different things to many different people.

So, you want to discuss Speciation huh? You think your laymen understanding of that topic actually gives your racist views credibility? You really want to go there, against someone that majored in physical and cultural anthropology? Yes?

Speciation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Human speciation
Humans have genetic similarities with chimpanzees and bonobos, their closest relatives, suggesting common ancestors. The central idea of biological evolution is that all life on Earth shares a common ancestor. Evolution means that we are all distant cousins: humans and oak trees, hummingbirds and whales. Human beings are all descendants of a LUCA, the last universal common ancestor. The LUCA splits into branches of different species. This split is called a speciation event. Over a large number of years, evolution produces diversity in forms of life due to evolutionary changes, such as: gene flow, mutations, migration, genetic drift, and natural selection.[41][better source needed]

The variants in shared ancestral species is said to be due to multiple genetic lineages. Roughly one-quarter of our genome shares no immediate ancestry with chimpanzees. It was determined that the human genetic lineage must have started evolving before the differentiation of humans, chimps, and gorillas.[42]

Analysis of genetic drift and recombination using a Markov model suggests humans and chimpanzees speciated apart 4.1 million years ago.[43] Even though there are similarities an article demonstrates that the human genome is a mosaic with respect to evolutionary history. The variants in shared ancestral species is said to be due to multiple genetic lineages.[42]

The closest species to humans is Chimpanzees and Bonoboos. I have no idea what you are going on about. Really, using the idea of speciation to justify your racism is kind of kooky. Pass me that fatty you're smoking and I might be able to grasp some of your concepts though. Sounds similar to some of that good ol' fashioned stoner logic. Hitting that Pinconning Paralyzer a little heavy are ya?

smoke.gif
MisterBeale,
It will do you no good to shake your "Bo Peep" diploma at me. I dropped out of highschool in my third year with three years of credits to make up. On many topics and at many forums, it has been sufficient to bury all those who tried to cross wits with me. Maybe you could bury this argument in an infinity of scientific intracies. But I'm not going to play that game. What I have to say isn't that hard to understand.

To start out, I wrote two threads. They aren't very long. But I decided to split them up anyway. They are called, "Is The White Species Superior" and "Is The White Species Superior, Part 2." If you read them, you would know that the White Species is superior. Believe it or not. Jews say Israel has a right to exist. Well White people have a right to exist too. Again, believe it or not. A promotion for race mixing is constantly being shoved down people's throats. Mostly for the benifit of money or Jewish attempts to destroy "Whitie." Also, just because of the criminal acts of Southern plantation owners importing slaves, White people are expected to put up with the filthy aftereffects. To which those who promote interracial togetherness can contemplate what the letters F O stand for.

By and large, this interracial nonsense doesn't happen in nature. And for good reason. Just imagine if we were bees. Mixing Western bees and African bees wasn't a good idea. What does this sort of things mean in human terms. Well it would mean what it always means. One species taking over the other.

Also, I think this racmixing is part of the reason why Islamic people are so psycho. And as for here, imagine this. Some white punk wearing a baseball cap with the brim turned sideways. He is wearing baggy clothes with his pants pulled down in the back past his butt. He is slightly slouched forward and making gang gestures with his hands. As he does so, he says in a negro way, "Yo! Yo! What'z up dowwwwg!"

For this other point, let's say you can only effectively shake a stick at about seven rows of people. In that case, there have been more White people killed by negroes than you could spend hours walking along and shaking sticks at. What all this has to do with is true patriotism. Speciation is only part of the topic. But if White people choose that path, who are you to say they shouldn't. By the way, back when I used to smoke the stuff, Pinconning paralyzer was some pretty good shit. Is there anything else you would like to discuss?

I see, so I crossed the line by starting insults by calling you dickless in response to your calling us sexist. That's quite a standard of decorum you have. If you want to know what people mean when they roll their eyes at you and talk amongst themselves, let me know and I'll explain it.

If you had a dick, BTW, you could argue positions, not just insult your opponents with idiotic, shallow accusations that OMG, you don't want government handouts? You're racist, you're a sexist, you're anti Hispanic, you're a homophobe.

You being dickless wasn't an insult, it's a fact. Grow up and argue and defend your postions. Or go ahead and insult like you do now, but cut the whining when you get it back. Or ... keep being dickless.
Kaz,
Excuse me for butting in. But boilermaker55 is somebody you would be better off ignoring. As I do.

Kaz,
Excuse me for butting in. But boilermaker55 is somebody you would be better off ignoring. As I do.

You are right, I need to do that. Liberals pollute every discussion with their idiotic rantings. It would be easier to ignore if it wasn't working.

Forum List

Back