A little more evidence the Hunter Hidin laptop is legit...

Folks, it is going to get crazy. Sleepy Joe is one of the most corrupt politicians in world history, but also one of the most compromised by Russia, Ukraine, and CHINA. Apparently, China has the videos of Sleepy Joe's business partner Hunter Biden doing illegal, unethical things to Chinese children. Obviously if Sleepy Joe's business partner Hunter Biden is stupid enough to give laptop computers to a repair shop, he probably did not use Norton anti-hacking software.

The question is this, is Sleepy Joe an unwitting agent of Russia, CHINA, or both? And are all the democrats also such creatures?

That's some crazy shit bro

I’m sure the local eyes wide shut crowd will pop in here and claim “Russian disinformation”, or “daily wire is a tabloid”, or whatever the Flavor of denial at the moment is.But the hits are going to keep coming.
The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Better pucker up your buttholes and hide your heads in the sand, the reaming is going to continue. Bet on it.

Oh, and as an FYI... Wray over at the FBI is being asked why he and the FBI sat on this if they had it for nearly a year.
The bullshit answer he gives should be both entertaining and infuriating.

All of it has been debunked, which is why the FBI sat on it.

The FBI is currently investigating why Giuliani is acting as an agent if the Kremlin.

You don’t want to hear it but that is what happened.
Honey...if it had been debunked hence why the FBI sat on it for an year--they would not be still investigating it..they would simply say unfounded and here is why. They are still investigating because the FBI and specifically Mueller and Comey were accomplices to swamp graft and corruption schemes that biden and his son have so clearly demonstrated...if jbiden and son go down so does the upper management of the FBI and Pelosi and her son Paul Jr because they were doing the exact same stunt among many many others.

This is gonna get sooo messy.
Two of Hunters associates have given up over 26,000 emails that corroborate that the Hunter lap top does indeed belong to Hunter Biden and that the E-mails are real. They even articulate that "the big guy" mentioned is JOE BIDEN. SO Biden was profiting from the sale of his official position.

This thing is looking very bad for the Biden's..

Senate Homeland Committee Demands Answers From FBI Over Hunter Biden Laptop

The FBI stonewalled...

Johnson released his a report on Druggy Hunter Biden's activities abroad which raised "counterintelligence and extortion concerns," Johnson's committee was contacted by a whistleblower - ostensibly Delaware computer shop owner John Paul Mac Issac - who "informed my staff that he had possession of a laptop left in his business by Hunter Biden."

Issac told Johnson that "he provided its contents to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in response to a December 9, 2019 grand jury subpoena," to which the FBI responded that they "would not confirm or deny any information identified by the committee." In other words, Wray's FBI stonewalled when confronted with direct questions by the Senate Homeland Security Committee.

To review the timeline - according to an associate of Issac, Hunter Biden left three laptops at the repair shop on April 12, 2019. In September of 2019, after Hunter failed to respond to come pick them up, Issac walked into the FBI office in Albuquerque, New Mexico and spoke with an agent.

Two months later, while Democrats were holding Trump-Ukraine impeachment hearings, two FBI agents from the Wilmington, DE office, Joshua Williams and Mike Dzielak, paid Issac a visit. He offered them one of Biden's hard drives, which they declined to take with them. Two weeks later, they came back with a subpoena for the drive.

After months of silence from the FBI, Issac contacted Rudy Giuliani and offered him a copy of the drives.

Johnson asks the FBI the following questions:

1. Does the FBI possess material from Hunter Biden's laptop(s)? If yes. how and when did the FBI obtain this information?
Its my understanding that the NSA and CIA are looking into the likelihood of extortion should Biden be elected.. This has become a serious threat to national security..

Senate Homeland Committee Demands Answers From FBI Over Hunter Biden Laptop

The FBI stonewalled...

Johnson released his a report on Druggy Hunter Biden's activities abroad which raised "counterintelligence and extortion concerns," Johnson's committee was contacted by a whistleblower - ostensibly Delaware computer shop owner John Paul Mac Issac - who "informed my staff that he had possession of a laptop left in his business by Hunter Biden."

Issac told Johnson that "he provided its contents to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in response to a December 9, 2019 grand jury subpoena," to which the FBI responded that they "would not confirm or deny any information identified by the committee." In other words, Wray's FBI stonewalled when confronted with direct questions by the Senate Homeland Security Committee.

To review the timeline - according to an associate of Issac, Hunter Biden left three laptops at the repair shop on April 12, 2019. In September of 2019, after Hunter failed to respond to come pick them up, Issac walked into the FBI office in Albuquerque, New Mexico and spoke with an agent.

Two months later, while Democrats were holding Trump-Ukraine impeachment hearings, two FBI agents from the Wilmington, DE office, Joshua Williams and Mike Dzielak, paid Issac a visit. He offered them one of Biden's hard drives, which they declined to take with them. Two weeks later, they came back with a subpoena for the drive.

After months of silence from the FBI, Issac contacted Rudy Giuliani and offered him a copy of the drives.

Johnson asks the FBI the following questions:

1. Does the FBI possess material from Hunter Biden's laptop(s)? If yes. how and when did the FBI obtain this information?
Its my understanding that the NSA and CIA are looking into the likelihood of extortion should Biden be elected.. This has become a serious threat to national security..
Yup

I’m sure the local eyes wide shut crowd will pop in here and claim “Russian disinformation”, or “daily wire is a tabloid”, or whatever the Flavor of denial at the moment is.But the hits are going to keep coming.
The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Better pucker up your buttholes and hide your heads in the sand, the reaming is going to continue. Bet on it.

Oh, and as an FYI... Wray over at the FBI is being asked why he and the FBI sat on this if they had it for nearly a year.

djdjdnsnxd.png

ddtfxdsdd.jpeg

Folks, it is going to get crazy. Sleepy Joe is one of the most corrupt politicians in world history, but also one of the most compromised by Russia, Ukraine, and CHINA. Apparently, China has the videos of Sleepy Joe's business partner Hunter Biden doing illegal, unethical things to Chinese children. Obviously if Sleepy Joe's business partner Hunter Biden is stupid enough to give laptop computers to a repair shop, he probably did not use Norton anti-hacking software.

The question is this, is Sleepy Joe an unwitting agent of Russia, CHINA, or both? And are all the democrats also such creatures?

No that would be tramp is an who agent of Russia and China. China and Russia both borrowed him money!!

Basically Biden is guilty of all the stuff Dems have accused Trump of for the past 4 years, KARMA! :auiqs.jpg:

In this instance, Wray and the fbi has this computer for a year and have just sat on it.

No, they're tryiing to figure out exactly which hostile foreign agents Rudi is playing bagman for this time.

And there's no sense in charging Rudi while Trump is in office, as Trump would just pardon him.

Anyways, this is another thread demonstrating how 30% of the nation, the Trump cult, has experience a psychotic break from reality. They're just all seriously cuckoobananas.

No that would be tramp is an who agent of Russia and China. China and Russia both borrowed him money!!

Gotta link?

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Dummy, If it's all legit and FBI had it for a year then where are the indicments from Trump's DOJ??
James comey came out and said Hillary committed crimes.
Where are her indictments?

Is that really your position?
That if crimes were committed by a powerful government officials, there would be indictments??
Lol
How old are you?

In this instance, Wray and the fbi has this computer for a year and have just sat on it.

No, they're tryiing to figure out exactly which hostile foreign agents Rudi is playing bagman for this time.

And there's no sense in charging Rudi while Trump is in office, as Trump would just pardon him.

Anyways, this is another thread demonstrating how 30% of the nation, the Trump cult, has experience a psychotic break from reality. They're just all seriously cuckoobananas.
Lol.

yeah, that’s what it is.
And as more and more personal info on Hunter comes off his laptop, you do you best to spin it it as Russian disinformation.
Videos of hom, pictures, selfies, his emails, texts, letters, schedule, etc.

keep it up. I know who will look foolish in the end.
You won’t feel foolish, because you lack all shame. But you will look it.

October is running up unto an end, you are going to need a better October Surprise than this.
To wake you up, you would need to personally catch Joe Biden in the act robbing your house and kicking your dog. Even then you may find a way to square it in your mind. Maybe the dog was a Russian agent? Maybe joe was sweeping the house for Russian/trump listening devices?

No, many of you are hopeless. People without their heads lodged up the democrat parties asshole are the target.
They may be able to recognize blatant in your face corruption when they see it.

and FYI... October is only half way over. Still plenty of time to turn Hoe Hidin’s asshole inside out for the whole country to see.

I have no idea if that’s true, but I’ll just assume it is.
Oh my God!
They “borrowed” him money?
You mean to tell me a business that borrowed money may have borrowed money from a bank that is an international bank?
A bank that has its corporate headquarters in Russia????
Holy shit!!! Stop the presses!!!
You are aware that several banks and businesses you do business with on a daily basis or foreign, right?
Do you know that you phone your are using right now was made in China???
Maybe you are a Chinese spy!!
Maybe I am!!
Omg, now that you mention it, I have some Russian AK47’s at home in my closet!
What if, unbeknownst to me, I am a KGB agent?!?

Oh my God!
You mean to tell me a business that borrowed money may have borrowed money from a bank that is an international bank?
You are aware that several banks and businesses you do business with on a daily basis or foreign, right?
Maybe I am!!

And he (tramp) is highly still indebted to the countries of russia and China.

I wonder how much rudy or tramp paid the China man!

Oh my God!
Maybe I am!!

And he (tramp) is highly still indebted to the countries of russia and China.

I wonder how much rudy or tramp paid the China man!

Link to this debt?

Funny how you make all kinds of unsupported claims, huh?

Forum List

Back