A little more evidence the Hunter Hidin laptop is legit...

But Trump himself has taken on debt from China. In 2012, his real estate partner refinanced one of Trump’s most prized New York buildings for almost $1 billion. The debt included $211 million from the state-owned Bank of China, which matures in the middle of what could be Trump’s second term.

Steps from Trump Tower in Manhattan, the 43-story 1290 Avenue of the Americas skyscraper spans an entire city block. Trump owns a 30 percent stake in the property valued at more than $1 billion, making it one of the priciest addresses in his portfolio, according to his financial disclosures.
-------------------------------------
and what happens when you borrow from a bank and do not pay, interest and penalties are added to it.
Whataboutism isn't an argument.
But it's a proven leftist shill tactic.

DOA

I don't care if Biden grabs the Queen of England......the Bidens have "Establishment immunity"

Every 6 months they throw out a "bombshell bone" to keep the hope alive.
Name ONE high profile case against a high profile Democrat directly tied to the WH , that actually got prosecuted in the last 10 years.
This one is going nowhere as well.

The Blob can't run on his record so this is what we're left with...

Joe who is talking about issues and the blob who is talking about Joe's son.
It’s not about Hoe Hidin’s son.
It’s about Hoe Hidin’s corruption and taking pay offs from other countries.
Surely you can keep up.
Or are you intentionally trying to deflect?

Joe is talking about issues...
The blob is talking about his opponent's son....

No, Joe is deflecting, and the President is eating his lunch.

GIven that the blob weighs a metric ton...he is probably eating several people's lunch. Joe isn't one of them according to polling data.

DOA

I don't care if Biden grabs the Queen of England......the Bidens have "Establishment immunity"

Every 6 months they throw out a "bombshell bone" to keep the hope alive.
Name ONE high profile case against a high profile Democrat directly tied to the WH , that actually got prosecuted in the last 10 years.
This one is going nowhere as well.

The Blob can't run on his record so this is what we're left with...

Joe who is talking about issues and the blob who is talking about Joe's son.
It’s not about Hoe Hidin’s son.
It’s about Hoe Hidin’s corruption and taking pay offs from other countries.
Surely you can keep up.
Or are you intentionally trying to deflect?

Joe is talking about issues...
The blob is talking about his opponent's son....

No, Joe is deflecting, and the President is eating his lunch.

GIven that the blob weighs a metric ton...he is probably eating several people's lunch. Joe isn't one of them according to polling data.

How‘d polling work out for ya last time?
oh, and I thought “fat shaming“ was wrong?

I’m sure the local eyes wide shut crowd will pop in here and claim “Russian disinformation”, or “daily wire is a tabloid”, or whatever the Flavor of denial at the moment is.But the hits are going to keep coming.
The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Better pucker up your buttholes and hide your heads in the sand, the reaming is going to continue. Bet on it.

Oh, and as an FYI... Wray over at the FBI is being asked why he and the FBI sat on this if they had it for nearly a year.
The bullshit answer he gives should be both entertaining and infuriating.
It's fake.

As it turns out, the FBI is investigating not the contents of the laptop, but whether or not Rudi had Russian help creating and planting it.

I’m sure the local eyes wide shut crowd will pop in here and claim “Russian disinformation”, or “daily wire is a tabloid”, or whatever the Flavor of denial at the moment is.But the hits are going to keep coming.
The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Better pucker up your buttholes and hide your heads in the sand, the reaming is going to continue. Bet on it.

Oh, and as an FYI... Wray over at the FBI is being asked why he and the FBI sat on this if they had it for nearly a year.
It's fake.

As it turns out, the FBI is investigating not the contents of the laptop, but whether or not Rudi had Russian help.cresting and planting it.
Link to this investigation?

Finally, the Kiss of Death appears.... Adam Schitt says all this disinformation re the Biden Crime Family extorting billions from various countries around the planet, comes from the Kremlin.

One Trick Pony: Adam Schiff Blames Hunter Biden Email Story on... Wait for It... Russia

Schitt couldn't even handle a rigged, fake impeachment. I'm surprised the party bosses haven't muzzled that closeted faggot. He's done nothing for the marxist movement except make it look ridiculous.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

It's fake.

As it turns out, the FBI is investigating not the contents of the laptop, but whether or not Rudi had Russian help.cresting and planting it.

How many would you like?

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

It's fake.

How many would you like?

4 links to the same story with no sources. Even your lefty spin doesn't claim the emails are fake.

Try again.

Here’s a other idea... Trump is hated by politicians on both sides because he is fucking up their corrupt money making schemes.
The media is nothing but the democrat party but on TV. They roll with the anti trump hate because they don’t want their buddies busted.
Under the ACA you can afford to go to rehab to kick that drug habit.
You mean if you can afford the exorbitant deductibles...

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

All of it has been debunked, which is why the FBI sat on it.

The FBI is currently investigating why Giuliani is acting as an agent if the Kremlin.

You don’t want to hear it but that is what happened.
So the FBI managed to debunk it in the 10 months they had the server???

I want to see their statement doing that!!!

:link:

FB_IMG_1602989910626.jpg
FB_IMG_1602989536386.jpg

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

It's fake.

As it turns out, the FBI is investigating not the contents of the laptop, but whether or not Rudi had Russian help creating and planting it.

All the more reason to question Wray’s intent.

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

It's fake.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

and the republicans agreed with him.
Is there video? LOL
Here’s a other idea... Trump is hated by politicians on both sides because he is fucking up their corrupt money making schemes.
The media is nothing but the democrat party but on TV. They roll with the anti trump hate because they don’t want their buddies busted.
Under the ACA you can afford to go to rehab to kick that drug habit.
Actually, under the ACA, my insurance costs are now 4x what they were.

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

It's fake.

View attachment 403533
A laptop was found with documented proof of corruption. The circumstantial evidence was already all over the place, including Hoe Hidin’s dumb ass admitting on tape to extorting the Ukrainian government. But now there is actual physical evidence which has been corroborated by other people in the emails.

you position is that it is all “Russian disinformation”, while not denying the emails are real. Your hope is that you can say the Russian gave THE EVIDENCE to someone, as if that would actually make the evidence false.

and who is the conspiracy theorist with the aluminum foil on their head?? Sure seems like you and Schiff for brains would be the foil hate wearers.

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

It's fake.

View attachment 403533
A laptop was found with documented proof of corruption. The circumstantial evidence was already all over the place, including Hoe Hidin’s dumb ass admitting on tape to extorting the Ukrainian government. But now there is actual physical evidence which has been corroborated by other people in the emails.

you position is that it is all “Russian disinformation”, while not denying the emails are real. Your hope is that you can say the Russian gave THE EVIDENCE to someone, as if that would actually make the evidence false.

and who is the conspiracy theorist with the aluminum foil on their head?? Sure seems like you and Schiff for brains would be the foil hate wearers.
Lol, it wasn't found. It was planted.

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

It's fake.

It isn't fake at all but I know you NEED to believe it is.

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

It's fake.

View attachment 403533

Lol, it wasn't found. It was planted.

"Prove" it, should be simple enough :)

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

It's fake.

It isn't fake at all but I know you NEED to believe it is.
I posted a shitload of links, Son. You should read some.

Forum List

Back