A little more evidence the Hunter Hidin laptop is legit...

I’m sure the local eyes wide shut crowd will pop in here and claim “Russian disinformation”, or “daily wire is a tabloid”, or whatever the Flavor of denial at the moment is.But the hits are going to keep coming.
The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Better pucker up your buttholes and hide your heads in the sand, the reaming is going to continue. Bet on it.

Oh, and as an FYI... Wray over at the FBI is being asked why he and the FBI sat on this if they had it for nearly a year.
The bullshit answer he gives should be both entertaining and infuriating.

Of course the information of the laptop is legit.

But Biden is going to seek to have it "excluded" by saying it was "Russia" who was able to find the incriminating information.

Lefties were more than willing to accept a "dossier" written by a foreign agent as gospel but they refuse to believe that Hunter Biden's laptop belongs to Hunter Biden. Go figure

The laptop is filled with mountains of personal Hunter Biden content, videos, pictures, stuff Rudy says he'd have to arrest Hunter for it's that criminal. I think this bombshell is going to bounce and blow up a few more times. You would think these corrupt bastards would be smart, stay out of the public limelight, keep a low profile but it's like they want to get caught.

1603034447918.png

DOA

I don't care if Biden grabs the Queen of England......the Bidens have "Establishment immunity"

Every 6 months they throw out a "bombshell bone" to keep the hope alive.
Name ONE high profile case against a high profile Democrat directly tied to the WH , that actually got prosecuted in the last 10 years.
This one is going nowhere as well.

The Blob can't run on his record so this is what we're left with...

Joe who is talking about issues and the blob who is talking about Joe's son.
It’s not about Hoe Hidin’s son.
It’s about Hoe Hidin’s corruption and taking pay offs from other countries.
Surely you can keep up.
Or are you intentionally trying to deflect?

Joe is talking about issues...
The blob is talking about his opponent's son....

No, Joe is deflecting, and the President is eating his lunch.

Folks, it is going to get crazy. Sleepy Joe is one of the most corrupt politicians in world history, but also one of the most compromised by Russia, Ukraine, and CHINA. Apparently, China has the videos of Sleepy Joe's business partner Hunter Biden doing illegal, unethical things to Chinese children. Obviously if Sleepy Joe's business partner Hunter Biden is stupid enough to give laptop computers to a repair shop, he probably did not use Norton anti-hacking software.

The question is this, is Sleepy Joe an unwitting agent of Russia, CHINA, or both? And are all the democrats also such creatures?

No that would be tramp is an who agent of Russia and China. China and Russia both borrowed him money!!

I have no idea if that’s true, but I’ll just assume it is.
Oh my God!
They “borrowed” him money?
You mean to tell me a business that borrowed money may have borrowed money from a bank that is an international bank?
A bank that has its corporate headquarters in Russia????
Holy shit!!! Stop the presses!!!
You are aware that several banks and businesses you do business with on a daily basis or foreign, right?
Do you know that you phone your are using right now was made in China???
Maybe you are a Chinese spy!!
Maybe I am!!
Omg, now that you mention it, I have some Russian AK47’s at home in my closet!
What if, unbeknownst to me, I am a KGB agent?!?

And he (tramp) is highly still indebted to the countries of russia and China.

I wonder how much rudy or tramp paid the China man!

Yup. He ran for president because he owes them money.
You got it figured out.

Here’s a other idea... Trump is hated by politicians on both sides because he is fucking up their corrupt money making schemes.
The media is nothing but the democrat party but on TV. They roll with the anti trump hate because they don’t want their buddies busted.

Folks, it is going to get crazy. Sleepy Joe is one of the most corrupt politicians in world history, but also one of the most compromised by Russia, Ukraine, and CHINA. Apparently, China has the videos of Sleepy Joe's business partner Hunter Biden doing illegal, unethical things to Chinese children. Obviously if Sleepy Joe's business partner Hunter Biden is stupid enough to give laptop computers to a repair shop, he probably did not use Norton anti-hacking software.

The question is this, is Sleepy Joe an unwitting agent of Russia, CHINA, or both? And are all the democrats also such creatures?

No that would be tramp is an who agent of Russia and China. China and Russia both borrowed him money!!

Oh my God!
You mean to tell me a business that borrowed money may have borrowed money from a bank that is an international bank?
You are aware that several banks and businesses you do business with on a daily basis or foreign, right?
Maybe I am!!

Link to this debt?

Funny how you make all kinds of unsupported claims, huh?

Why did I see his taxes that he promised to show and no one has seen them except the NYT.

and check out my signature,

and Trump owed tens of millions to Bank of China
------------------------------
and I imagine she still owes them.

Oh my God!
Maybe I am!!

Link to this debt?

Why did I see his taxes that he promised to show and no one has seen them except the NYT.

So, a guy claims Don Jr. told him something.

Got any real evidence, Stupid?

But Trump himself has taken on debt from China. In 2012, his real estate partner refinanced one of Trump’s most prized New York buildings for almost $1 billion. The debt included $211 million from the state-owned Bank of China, which matures in the middle of what could be Trump’s second term.

Steps from Trump Tower in Manhattan, the 43-story 1290 Avenue of the Americas skyscraper spans an entire city block. Trump owns a 30 percent stake in the property valued at more than $1 billion, making it one of the priciest addresses in his portfolio, according to his financial disclosures.
-------------------------------------
and what happens when you borrow from a bank and do not pay, interest and penalties are added to it.

Oh my God!
Maybe I am!!

Link to this debt?

Are you that dense?

But Trump himself has taken on debt from China. In 2012, his real estate partner refinanced one of Trump’s most prized New York buildings for almost $1 billion. The debt included $211 million from the state-owned Bank of China, which matures in the middle of what could be Trump’s second term.

Steps from Trump Tower in Manhattan, the 43-story 1290 Avenue of the Americas skyscraper spans an entire city block. Trump owns a 30 percent stake in the property valued at more than $1 billion, making it one of the priciest addresses in his portfolio, according to his financial disclosures.
and what happens when you borrow from a bank and do not pay, interest and penalties are added to it.
So, according to your source the Bank of China sold the debt in 2012.............three years before Trump ran for President.

Another fail by you.

Keep flailing away, Idiot.

[After the first version of this article was published, Bank of China issued a statement Friday evening stating that it sold its debt on the building weeks after the 2012 loan on the property. Vornado Realty Trust owns 70 percent of the building.

“On November 7, 2012 several financial institutions including the Bank of China participated in a commercial mortgage loan of $950 million to Vornado Realty Trust,” said Peter Reisman, managing director and chief communications officer of Bank of China U.S.A. “Within 22 days, the loan was securitized and sold into the [commercial mortgage-backed securities] market, as is a common practice in the industry. Bank of China has not had any ownership interest in that loan since late November 2012.”

Oh my God!
Maybe I am!!

Link to this debt?

Are you that dense?

All you have is some guy making a claim in an interview. A claim that has been denied by Don Jr.

I'll ask again........do you have any real evidence, Dummy?

Here’s a other idea... Trump is hated by politicians on both sides because he is fucking up their corrupt money making schemes.
The media is nothing but the democrat party but on TV. They roll with the anti trump hate because they don’t want their buddies busted.
Under the ACA you can afford to go to rehab to kick that drug habit.

All you have is some guy making a claim in an interview. A claim that has been denied by Don Jr.

I'll ask again........do you have any real evidence, Dummy?

Don Jr. also said his father didn't help him with the letter about the Trump tower meeting.

Whataboutism isn't an argument.

I’m sure the local eyes wide shut crowd will pop in here and claim “Russian disinformation”, or “daily wire is a tabloid”, or whatever the Flavor of denial at the moment is.But the hits are going to keep coming.
The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Better pucker up your buttholes and hide your heads in the sand, the reaming is going to continue. Bet on it.

Oh, and as an FYI... Wray over at the FBI is being asked why he and the FBI sat on this if they had it for nearly a year.
The bullshit answer he gives should be both entertaining and infuriating.
Nothing will come of it. With the possible exception of coke dealers making more money and prostitutes getting a payday.

Forum List

Back