A Mother Puts the Benghazi Hearings in Perspective.

It proves that you're a lying blowhard.

Daws used to be one of the better posters here, but he's lost his shit over trying to get Hilliary elected.
Still am .
How could I be trying to get her elected when I haven't decided who to vote for.
This post is a classic example of you talking out your ass.
Well, you're never gonna vote for a Republican so you might as well admit you're voting for Hillary.....because the establishment has preordained her being the nominee.
She's the one they gave all of that money to....so the other guys are just running to make it look legit.
you really should get a refund from the Psychic college of east jesus Utah.
are they still in the old burger king building?
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

It proves that you're a lying blowhard.

Daws used to be one of the better posters here, but he's lost his shit over trying to get Hilliary elected.
Still am .
How could I be trying to get her elected when I haven't decided who to vote for.
This post is a classic example of you talking out your ass.
Well, you're never gonna vote for a Republican so you might as well admit you're voting for Hillary.....because the establishment has preordained her being the nominee.
She's the one they gave all of that money to....so the other guys are just running to make it look legit.
you really should get a refund from the Psychic college of east jesus Utah.
are they still in the old burger king building?
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
true it's also a road, denial ave it runs parallel to respectable street .

Oh, truth hurt in ya? Lol
Nope actually I was laughing so hard I fucked up the post easy to do on this phone.
The joke as always is on you.

Can you complete a single sentence without resorting to profanity? You're pathetic. Totally uncouth. Your Mom must be extremely proud of you.
Oh no the language nazi ploy .
Why would I need or want to my word choice is absolutely necessary when addressing the brain damaged .

Excuse. Many of us prefer to converse with civilized people.
Using so called profanity has nothing to do with civility.
Only tight assed pretentious prigs think so.
Judging f from what you post you have no clue as to what civility is.

I know what class is. You are totally lacking.

Nope actually I was laughing so hard I fucked up the post easy to do on this phone.
The joke as always is on you.

Can you complete a single sentence without resorting to profanity? You're pathetic. Totally uncouth. Your Mom must be extremely proud of you.
Why would I need or want to my word choice is absolutely necessary when addressing the brain damaged .

I'd have to say you don't know jack shit about class.
your posts bear me out.

class
[klas]
category · grade · rating · classification · group ·
grouping · kind · sort · type · variety · genre · brand · species · genus · breed · strain · stripe
  • biology
    a principal taxonomic grouping that ranks above order and below phylum or division, such as Mammalia or Insecta.
  • a group of students who are taught together.
    • an occasion when students meet with their teacher for instruction; a lesson:
      "I was late for a class"
      synonyms: lesson · period · seminar · tutorial · workshop ·
      study group
    • a course of instruction:
      "I took classes in Indian music"
    • NORTH AMERICAN
      all those graduating from a school or college in a particular year:
      "the class of 1907"
VERB
  1. (be classed as)
    assign or regard as belonging to a particular category:
    "conduct that is classed as criminal"
    synonyms: classify · categorize · group · grade · order · sort · codify ·
    bracket · designate · label · pigeonhole
ADJECTIVE
  1. informal
    showing stylish excellence:
    "he's a class player"
    synonyms: classy · decent · gracious · respectable · noble

Appeal to emotion.

Foreign diplomats have died in the past, they die in the present, and they will die in the future. If you don't like how our government handles security for these people then become a security expert and tell them how to get it right, or tell your relative not to join the foreign diplomat's service.

Why do children get shot at schools in America almost every day, many of them killed. If we can't stop this type thing from happening to children in our own country, exactly how do you make diplomats over seas 100% safe.

Likely if 5-10 people had been sent to help the diplomats in Libya they would be dead too.

Reality cannot be ignored for sake of emotion.

The difference here is that the parents of these young adults were lied to and now the government simply does not communicate.

Unlike George W bush who often spoke with the stalker Shehan, the Obamy regime has no such inclination.

This is a sad video. The grand standing politicians let this thing get away from them.

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless, not a bunch of hooey about dropping Hillaries poll numbers.

The mom, of course nails it.

She asked 'Why? Why wasnt there any help?..Why did they sacrifice my only child?... You cant understand, my only child was murdered and nobody will tell me why....He was the only thing that was going to help me when I get old. I am old now, who do I have to listen to? Whose going to help me now? He's not around and the government wont talk to me. "

Nobody sacrificed her child.

Her adult son made a decision to risk his life. He's a hero.

Also shows how you don't care about our troops. Liberals acted outraged about our troops dying, even counted their deaths daily. Oh but when Obama got to be president, all of a sudden you didn't care about their deaths. Even though there were more deaths under obama. Not a peep from liberals or the media. Proves you used them for political reasons. Which makes you all pieces of shit.
There were not increased deaths under Obama. Deaths increased in Afghanistan but they decreased and were brought down to zero in Iraq. As far as media coverage, Obama lifted the ban on photographs of KIA return ceremonies which had been imposed during the Bush administration.
And the media and liberals still ignored their deaths. Anyway why the hell would you want to show the flag draped coffins coming home. To make our enemies happy?
In Russia it is against the law to report the death of a soldier. Even the wives and mothers face arrest if they report on the deaths or failure of a return of their husbands and sons. They risk loosing any benefits and even imprisonment if they speak publicly about their loss. It was the mothers and wives reporting the secret burials of Russian soldiers returning from Ukraine that brought about this law. No honor or respect. Is that what you want in the USA for American KIA's?

There's quite a gulf between that an not allowing media jackals to desecrate the procession by which soldiers are returned.

It was for the families of the soldiers that Bush restrained the cameras, duncecap.
You are the duncecap if you believe your nonsense comment. Name one family, family group or veterans groups that complained about news coverage of returned killed in action personnel. Maybe there is one out there somewhere that I am unaware of.

That was the reason the Bush administration gave, and his successors Bill Clinton and George W. Bush left it intact. Even Obama gave consideration to the families, saying that photographs could only be taken with consent of the family. Seeing the War Dead: First Time in 18 Yrs

Educate yourself, duncecap.

They knew the job was dangerous when they took it.

Dangerous yes, but they all probably assumed their government would still protect them.

Hillary implies Stevens may have been willing to die for her political Agenda there("he knew the risks"), but certainly other staffers weren't willing to die.

This is a sad video. The grand standing politicians let this thing get away from them.

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless, not a bunch of hooey about dropping Hillaries poll numbers.

The mom, of course nails it.

She asked 'Why? Why wasnt there any help?..Why did they sacrifice my only child?... You cant understand, my only child was murdered and nobody will tell me why....He was the only thing that was going to help me when I get old. I am old now, who do I have to listen to? Whose going to help me now? He's not around and the government wont talk to me. "

It would have been great if the Benghazi Committee had tried to find out why there wasn't any help and what could be changed for the future instead of trying to hurt Hillary's poll numbers.

In the meantime, the GOP will try as hard as they can to abuse this poor woman by parading her around until they forget about her in November of next year.

The sad part is that you and others like you have already forgotten about her.

What's really sad and sickening is for assholes like you she's faux cause celeb.
When her political usefulness ends it'll be as if she was never there.
Where was your outrage 3 years ago?

We were very outraged even then. We still are outraged.

False you didn't give a shit till it became clear that Hillary was making a run for president.

The Ben Ghazi investigation has been running all this time. Sorry, but you Leftists can't just murder 4 men who are 1000 times better than you'll ever be and think we'll just forget all about it. You are scum and these men deserved better than to be put at the mercy of scum.

I was wondering the same when liberals counted the deaths of our great soldiers daily while Bush was president. But quit when Obama got elected.
I don't see how calling US personnel 'defenceless' when security teams were there is equivalent. One is a pure falsehood to score political points, the other scoring political points off the factual consequences of US hubris, as was the Libyan incident.

It proves itself. if weren't obvious fact you'd not pitching the oh my virgin ears fit.

What you claimed was deliberately false, and intended to deceive.

People were angry the day after Hilliary started lying about Benghazi. No one waited, the morning after, when the pile of shit Hilliary spewing the "internet video" bullshit, essentially pissing in the face of the American people, rational people were angry.

Further, Hilliary has been running for Queen since at least 1996, long before she fucked up her job as SOS.

You know all of this, but have chosen to lie.

Party above all.
Denial when you are wrong is either lying or weaseling out. Take your pick.
I'll pick the third option I've denied Nothing, lied about Nothing, been wrong about nothing, so there is nothing to weasel out of.
You have a real need to make shit up when your comfort zone of propaganda is threatened.
Didn't make nothing up. Liberals used dead soldiers trying to make Bush look bad. That is a fact.
That's delusional bush already looked bad we got into two wars because of his incompetence that got them killed needlessly.
Please you're not smart enough to pull off that lie .
Bush's idocy made him fair game.
Hillary voted for the Iraq war, so she is fair game, right?
why are you asking me ?
do you know what a rhetorical question is?
I take that as a no, coming from a hypocrite. Thanks for proving me right.

I'd have to say you don't know jack shit about class.
your posts bear me out.

class
[klas]
category · grade · rating · classification · group ·
grouping · kind · sort · type · variety · genre · brand · species · genus · breed · strain · stripe
  • biology
    a principal taxonomic grouping that ranks above order and below phylum or division, such as Mammalia or Insecta.
  • a group of students who are taught together.
    • an occasion when students meet with their teacher for instruction; a lesson:
      "I was late for a class"
      synonyms: lesson · period · seminar · tutorial · workshop ·
      study group
    • a course of instruction:
      "I took classes in Indian music"
    • NORTH AMERICAN
      all those graduating from a school or college in a particular year:
      "the class of 1907"
VERB
  1. (be classed as)
    assign or regard as belonging to a particular category:
    "conduct that is classed as criminal"
    synonyms: classify · categorize · group · grade · order · sort · codify ·
    bracket · designate · label · pigeonhole
ADJECTIVE
  1. informal
    showing stylish excellence:
    "he's a class player"
    synonyms: classy · decent · gracious · respectable · noble
Part of class is being consistent, not being a political ideologue. You are a classless hack.

I was wondering the same when liberals counted the deaths of our great soldiers daily while Bush was president. But quit when Obama got elected.
I don't see how calling US personnel 'defenceless' when security teams were there is equivalent. One is a pure falsehood to score political points, the other scoring political points off the factual consequences of US hubris, as was the Libyan incident.
Obama, Clinton, and Rice consistently lied about Benghazi for political reasons. That's the difference.

False! Yes everybody was angry but not for the propaganda you're spewing

Bullshit, you can't lie your way out of this. America was outraged at Hilliary, Obama, and Rice blatantly lying about some hokey video.

I know you're a partisan hack, but have some class.

No one was using that tragedy for political gain as you slap dicks are now .
As to running for Queen she made no attempts or mentioned her intent to run for president in 98 .
It was not until ten years later when she decided to run.
Somebody is taking out their ass and it ain't me.

Hilliary was lying then, as you are lying now - for the same reason:

You both hold party above all.

You wish but as always you're wrong.

No duhs, I'm not a mindless hack who cares only about party, as you are.

I wish those bumbling morons had NOT fucked it up. I wish they had not failed so miserably that not only were 4 Americans killed, but ISIS achieved a MAJOR propaganda victory and was strengthened from one end of the Caliphate to the other.

You only care about party, but I have greater concerns.

They knew the job was dangerous when they took it.

Dangerous yes, but they all probably assumed their government would still protect them.

Hillary implies Stevens may have been willing to die for her political Agenda there("he knew the risks"), but certainly other staffers weren't willing to die.
Bullshit when they take the job they know that the chance if injury or death is high .
In this case they knew and accepted help would most likely not come in time.

It would have been great if the Benghazi Committee had tried to find out why there wasn't any help and what could be changed for the future instead of trying to hurt Hillary's poll numbers.

In the meantime, the GOP will try as hard as they can to abuse this poor woman by parading her around until they forget about her in November of next year.

The sad part is that you and others like you have already forgotten about her.
What's really sad and sickening is for assholes like you she's faux cause celeb.
When her political usefulness ends it'll be as if she was never there.
Where was your outrage 3 years ago?

We were very outraged even then. We still are outraged.
False you didn't give a shit till it became clear that Hillary was making a run for president.
The Ben Ghazi investigation has been running all this time. Sorry, but you Leftists can't just murder 4 men who are 1000 times better than you'll ever be and think we'll just forget all about it. You are scum and these men deserved better than to be put at the mercy of scum.
Oh the melodrama!

Forum List

Back