🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A personal note to Climate Change Deniers

Doctor Detroit!

Hot babes.

Hot climate

Everything is free!

1599867442264.png

I’ll just be blunt. Those that deny anthropogenic Climate change are among the most obtuse individuals on the planet. The scientific evidence is overwhelming and the empirical evidence everywhere.

Your “science” is in the same category as that which holds that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

It has nothing to do with genuine science.

So THIS is why 97% of actual peer reviewed climate scientists agree with ME Bob.
Ok man - Go with the 3% - They suit you!

Don’t look now, but maybe a scientific consensus exists concerning global warming after all.
agwhoax

Don’t look now, but maybe a scientific consensus exists concerning global warming after all. Only 36 percent of geoscientists and engineers believe that humans are creating a global warming crisis, according to a survey reported in the peer-reviewed Organization Studies.
By contrast, a strong majority of the 1,077 respondents believe that nature is the primary cause of recent global warming and/or that future global warming will not be a very serious problem.
The survey results show geoscientists (also known as earth scientists) and engineers hold similar views as meteorologists. Two recent surveys of meteorologists (summarized here and here) revealed similar skepticism of alarmist global warming claims.
According to the newly published survey of geoscientists and engineers, merely 36 percent of respondents fit the “Comply with Kyoto” model. The scientists in this group “express the strong belief that climate change is happening, that it is not a normal cycle of nature, and humans are the main or central cause.”
The authors of the survey report, however, note that the overwhelming majority of scientists fall within four other models, each of which is skeptical of alarmist global warming claims.
The survey finds that 24 percent of the scientist respondents fit the “Nature Is Overwhelming” model. “In their diagnostic framing, they believe that changes to the climate are natural, normal cycles of the Earth.” Moreover, “they strongly disagree that climate change poses any significant public risk and see no impact on their personal lives.”
Another group of scientists fit the “Fatalists” model. These scientists, comprising 17 percent of the respondents, “diagnose climate change as both human- and naturally caused. ‘Fatalists’ consider climate change to be a smaller public risk with little impact on their personal life. They are skeptical that the scientific debate is settled regarding the IPCC modeling.” These scientists are likely to ask, “How can anyone take action if research is biased?”
The next largest group of scientists, comprising 10 percent of respondents, fit the “Economic Responsibility” model. These scientists “diagnose climate change as being natural or human caused. More than any other group, they underscore that the ‘real’ cause of climate change is unknown as nature is forever changing and uncontrollable.
Similar to the ‘nature is overwhelming’ adherents, they disagree that climate change poses any significant public risk and see no impact on their personal life. They are also less likely to believe that the scientific debate is settled and that the IPCC modeling is accurate. In their prognostic framing, they point to the harm the Kyoto Protocol and all regulation will do to the economy.”
The final group of scientists, comprising 5 percent of the respondents, fit the “Regulation Activists” model. These scientists “diagnose climate change as being both human- and naturally caused, posing a moderate public risk, with only slight impact on their personal life.” Moreover, “They are also skeptical with regard to the scientific debate being settled and are the most indecisive whether IPCC modeling is accurate.”
Taken together, these four skeptical groups numerically blow away the 36 percent of scientists who believe global warming is human caused and a serious concern.

Clear out the underbrush between the trees and you won't have so many forest fires, dimwit.
Its that SIMPLE?
Hope you are being sarcastic or you've just proven your intellect to be extremely low.

I'm going with your intellect is very low.

I wonder if he realizes 50 years in geological time is like a day flies life compared to a human life.

I figured my thread was gonna turn to shit when I started it considering the MAGA-hatter nature of it.
Just blame it on AntiFa and go the hell away.

Your thread started out as shit, from your very first posting that began it. Your initial premise was shit, and every argument that you have tried to make to support that premise is shit. There is no way that this thread could have turned out any differently.

You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Y'all don't see that extreme weather events of all kinds as evidence that you consistently ignore. Move to CA, OR or WA right now if you don't believe it. I live on the Central Coast Oregon and had to evacuate. When I came back yesterday, my house was still here but only due to an act of God - The weather changed from 60-80 MPH hot east winds to the more normal cool air off the Pacific Ocean. If it had changed one day later, my neighbors and I would have lost our homes and everything in them. The fire would likely have burned all the way down to the beach.

Lincoln County (particularly the coastal section) has never had a fire such as this. It is unprecedented. Let me repeat U-N-P-R-E-C-E-D-E-N-T-E-D. We get 40-50 inches of rain each year which makes us damn near fireproof. No mas, and If you Deniers had live through what I just did ya might feel differently. No phone service, no power, no place to go because the hotels were all shut down and the ones open an hour or two away were full up. I also had little fuel in my truck too sparse to attempt a run south. 101 northbound was closed. And of course, 101 southbound was a parking lot with everyone and their dogs attempting to flee.

So my dog and I camped in a state park on the beach for three days, trying as best we could to stay inside as ashes about the width of a baseball rained down rained ONTO THE FREAKING BEACH. wondering whether my home was still there as I looked up on occasion at the flames. Red Cross brought us hot food and coffee from time to time. They saved our asses to put it mildly as by Wednesday my provisions were about gone. Let me tell you, it was THE scariest thing I've ever experienced. You never want to hear a cop roll down your street with the speaker blaring saying - "This is your Level Three Notification ... LEAVE NOW!!". I was prepared, but nothing really prepares you for that kind of stress. NOTHING.

A state trooper came by Wednesday morning and based on my address, said It'd be safe to return home but that we're still on a Level One notice, so my suitcase is still packed. Made it home on fumes but still was no power Wi-Fi or phone service (land line OR cell) until this morning. Was lucky to find a nearby gas station open early this morning before the power went out AGAIN.

Hey, I'm not looking for anyone to feel sorry for those affected by these sorts of things. Even those who have lost their homes. Life comes at ya sometimes and you deal with it. I'm lucky beyond belief to this point in time. But the frequency and intensity of these weather events, especially the historically unprecedented ones such as we just had here on the coast would be enough to make even the most hardcore Denier think twice.

Donald will probably deny the west coast federal assistance because we didn't rake our forest floors well enough and he hates our governors. Sad

I think Dana7360 lives in my general vicinity. You okay?

Oh God, you are so fucking dumb.

There's nothing unprecedented about extreme weather events. He who says otherwise is a fucking moron.

I’ll just be blunt. Those that deny anthropogenic Climate change are among the most obtuse individuals on the planet. The scientific evidence is overwhelming and the empirical evidence everywhere.

Your “science” is in the same category as that which holds that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

So THIS is why 97% of actual peer reviewed climate scientists agree with ME Bob.
Here's another gem for you...

A recent survey of American Meteorological Society members shows meteorologists are skeptical that humans are causing a global warming crisis. The survey confirms what many scientists have been reporting for years; the politically focused bureaucratic leadership of many science organizations is severely out of touch with the scientists themselves regarding global warming issues.

According to American Meteorological Society (AMS) data, 89% of AMS meteorologists believe global warming is happening, but only a minority (30%) is very worried about global warming.

This sharp contrast between the large majority of meteorologists who believe global warming is happening and the modest minority who are nevertheless very worried about it is consistent with other scientist surveys. This contrast exposes global warming alarmists who assert that 97% of the world’s scientists agree humans are causing a global warming crisis simply because these scientists believe global warming is occurring. However, as this and other scientist surveys show, believing that some warming is occurring is not the same as believing humans are causing a worrisome crisis.

Other questions solidified the meteorologists’ skepticism about humans creating a global warming crisis. For example, among those meteorologists who believe global warming is happening, only a modest majority (59%) believe humans are the primary cause. More importantly, only 38% of respondents who believe global warming is occurring say it will be very harmful during the next 100 years.

With substantially fewer than half of meteorologists very worried about global warming or expecting substantial harm during the next 100 years, one has to wonder why environmental activist groups are sowing the seeds of global warming panic. Does anyone really expect our economy to be powered 100 years from now by the same energy sources we use today? Why immediately, severely, and permanently punish our economy with costly global warming restrictions when technological advances and the free market will likely address any such global warming concerns much more efficiently, economically and effectively?

In another line of survey questions, 53% of respondents believe there is conflict among AMS members regarding the topic of global warming. Only 33% believe there is no conflict. Another 15% were not sure. These results provide strong refutation to the assertion that “the debate is over.”

Interestingly, only 26% of respondents said the conflict among AMS members is unproductive.

Overall, the survey of AMS scientists paints a very different picture than the official AMS Information Statement on Climate Change. Drafted by the AMS bureaucracy, the Information Statement leaves readers with the impression that AMS meteorologists have few doubts about humans creating a global warming crisis. The Information Statement indicates quite strongly that humans are the primary driver of global temperatures and the consequences are and will continue to be quite severe. Compare the bureaucracy’s Information Statement with the survey results of the AMS scientists themselves.

Scientists who have attended the Heartland Institute’s annual International Conference on Climate Change report the same disconnect throughout their various science organizations; only a minority of scientists believes humans are causing a global warming crisis, yet the non-scientist bureaucracies publish position statements that contradict what the scientists themselves believe. Few, if any, of these organizations actually poll their members before publishing a position statement. Within this context of few actual scientist surveys, the AMS survey results are very powerful.

It's also noteworthy that 80% of those meteorologists have PhDs or Master's degrees (as opposed to being a spoiled teenager from Sweden like Greta Thunberg).....

Last edited:
Gobalist warming is whatever 'news" you listen to. I have witnessed it. There is some reality and humans are "part" of it. How much ? I have no idea and don't even guess lottery numbers.

If you took all the fossil fuels burned by mankind all over the world for an entire year...

The sun gives us more energy than that in one hour.

OoOoH lookie! We have a scientist in the thread.
Praise JEBUS! :icon_rolleyes:

So you admit you're a SCIENCE DENIER?

No - My point was that I'm NOT a science denier.
97% of peer reviewed studies by ACTUAL climate scientists (aka not YOU) confirm extreme weather events are manmade.
But live in your bubble - Y'all will be dead sooner than later.
I don't give a fuck who they are. I have a working brain. I know how science works. What I'm seeing looks to be nothing more and than a fraud and a scam?

When did we start mistaking science for pure democracy? When did scientific truth become a matter up for a vote?

Consensus might say that 2+2 = 5, but consensus would be wrong.

As I said, you are such a fucking moron.

California has always had wildfires every summer. But in the last few years, many fires have been intentionally started. The PTSB are blaming it on "climate change" of course, which apparently has worked well on some people. People need to wake the hell up, the environment is being used as a tool for power grabs...the true environmentalism movement was hijacked by criminals who have been lying to the public and creating fear / panic so they can bring about their globalist agendas, like Agenda 21/2030, etc.

Pretty much the same way that the #CoronaHoax2020 was created, out of a routine seasonal flu outbreak, and exploited for malicious political purposes.

Or even if we are contributing to it, the only fix is to cripple out economy, reduce our freedoms, and give everything over to mommy/daddy government to take care of it.

Just the same as with the #CoronaHoax2020. Anyone believe that this is a coincidence?

No coincidence, it's the exact same crowd that are behind both psyops. Thankfully more and more people around the world are waking up and seeing what is actually going on.

For a comparison of the skeptics (meteorologists) and the "experts", you might want to consider this....

In contrast to the AMS survey, where all respondents are AMS meteorologists, a majority have Ph.D.s and fully 80% have a Ph.D. or Masters Degree, position statements by organizational bureaucracies carry little scientific weight. For example, a position statement recently published by the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) and frequently cited as the “definitive” indication of scientific consensus on global warming was authored by a mere 23 persons. Of those 23 persons, only five had Ph.D.s in a field closely related to climate science, an equal number (5) were staffers for environmental activist groups, two were politicians, one was the EPA general counsel under the Clinton administration and 19 of the 23 had already spoken out on behalf of global warming alarmism prior to being chosen for the panel. Clearly the scientific weight of the NAS statement pales in comparison to the AMS meteorologist survey.

It's called "Weather" ..... :cool:
It's also called adding fuel to the fire when California's regulations prevent proper timber harvesting and clearing out the dead underbrush...

Nobody with millions if not billions of acres of forests rakes up dead underbrush.
Do you propose raking them like Forest Trump or cutting them the hell down.
Get back to me when you can think rationally.
California has billions of acres of forests???

Let's look at that for a minute....

The total area of California is 158,706 sq mi (411,048 sq km), of which land takes up 156,299 sq mi (404,814 sq km) and inland water 2,407 sq mi (6,234 sq km). California extends about 350 mi (560 km) E-W; its maximum N-S extension is 780 mi (1,260 km).

Now, we know that there are 640 acres to the square mile, right????

156,299 times 640 = 100,031,360 acres

My, you've sure got some thieving people there!!!!

I'm sure a lot of other states want their trees back!!!!:laughing0301:
It is like Tired Old Joe the groper Biden, saying that since the pandemic started, 120,000,000 people died by the Kung Flu. Now you know why common core was used by public education.

Ummmm.......

The statement is a lie on its face because there is no existing survey of scientists anywhere that establishes as fact that alleged consensus of 97 percent of the world’s scientists on the truth of anthropogenic (man-made) global warming.
97% scientific consensus: Not just a lie, but calculated ...
www.manilatimes.net/2020/03/07/opinion/columnists/topanalysis/97-scientific-consensus-not-just-a-lie-but-calculated-deception/700771/

www.manilatimes.net/2020/03/07/opinion/columnists/topanalysis/97-scientific-

It's called "Weather" ..... :cool:
It's also called adding fuel to the fire when California's regulations prevent proper timber harvesting and clearing out the dead underbrush...

Nobody with millions if not billions of acres of forests rakes up dead underbrush.
Do you propose raking them like Forest Trump or cutting them the hell down.
Get back to me when you can think rationally.
California has billions of acres of forests???

Let's look at that for a minute....

The total area of California is 158,706 sq mi (411,048 sq km), of which land takes up 156,299 sq mi (404,814 sq km) and inland water 2,407 sq mi (6,234 sq km). California extends about 350 mi (560 km) E-W; its maximum N-S extension is 780 mi (1,260 km).

Now, we know that there are 640 acres to the square mile, right????

156,299 times 640 = 100,031,360 acres

My, you've sure got some thieving people there!!!!

I'm sure a lot of other states want their trees back!!!!:laughing0301:
It is like Tired Old Joe the groper Biden, saying that since the pandemic started, 120,000,000 people died by the Kung Flu. Now you know why common core was used by public education.

Why else would you think the Democrats believe Biden will win???

Between that and the 150 million he claims died from gun violence, they have the "dead vote" sewn up!!!! :laughing0301:

If you understood the size & scope of the sun...you would understand that man has nothing to do with the climate changing.

Nobody denies that the climate is changing...it always has & it always will. But how did we warm up out of the ice age with no SUV's driving around?

Total bullshit.

Lincoln County (particularly the coastal section) has never had a fire such as this. It is unprecedented. Let me repeat U-N-P-R-E-C-E-D-E-N-T-E-D.

Since when?

Since weather has been documented on west coast or Oregon?
Guessing since mid 1850s latest. Do you have contrary evidence of a gazillion alarm fire in Lincoln City??
Look dude, you can sit back and leave this mess to your grandchildren. I for one will NOT.

Guessing since mid 1850s latest.

unprecedented: never done or known before.

The last 170 years is very different than "ever before in the history of Earth".

Look dude, you can sit back and leave this mess to your grandchildren. I for one will NOT.

How many new nuclear power plants should we build?

Y'all don't see that extreme weather events of all kinds as evidence that you consistently ignore. {snip}
Nope, it's normal for weather events to fluctuate all the time.

The problem you people have, is you think the weather and climate were supposed to be suspended in time, somewhere around the year 1890 or something. And any change in weather events or temperatures is the fault of humans, and the only thing that can save us is centralized government, controlling our economy, industries, commerce and dictating how we live our daily lives.

Last edited:
Lincoln County (particularly the coastal section) has never had a fire such as this. It is unprecedented. Let me repeat U-N-P-R-E-C-E-D-E-N-T-E-D.

Since when?

Since weather has been documented on west coast or Oregon?
Guessing since mid 1850s latest. Do you have contrary evidence of a gazillion alarm fire in Lincoln City??

Guessing since mid 1850s latest.

unprecedented: never done or known before.

The last 170 years is very different than "ever before in the history of Earth".

How many new nuclear power plants should we build?
We cannot build nuclear, the same people screaming catastrophic man-made global warming won't let us build nuclear power plants.

Forum List

Back