A Poll Businesses Boycotting Laws Protecting Christians Might Want To Look At First..

Do you think people who think it's important for kids having both mom and dad like gay marriage?

• Yes, they can think both are important

• No, the two can't exist in the same universe

Results are only viewable after voting.
The day they had the boycott we went just to show support and the line was backed around the corner....they didn't need our support. That one blew up in someone's face big time

I thought the whole thing was terribly silly. There are far bigger fish to fry in my opinion. Meh.

The day they had the boycott we went just to show support and the line was backed around the corner....they didn't need our support. That one blew up in someone's face big time

I thought the whole thing was terribly silly. There are far bigger fish to fry in my opinion. Meh.

The first Wed of each month Chik Fil La sends meals to our Outreach and employees to hand them out. It's much appreciated due to our budget being stretched to the max

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

The first Wed of each month Chik Fil La sends meals to our Outreach and employees to hand them out. It's much appreciated due to our budget being stretched to the max

They do a lot of great work for the community and churches organizations. At least in my area and overall they seem like a good company

90% of the respondents in that poll believe Bat Boy is real. Sure it doesn't actually mention Bat Boy but if one makes the logical jump. lol

Well if you're a company and "Bat Boy" is important to 90% of people, then you'd damn well better exhaust logical, even indirect, connections to Bat Boy and how people might be thinking about him. Unless you're a business that is more concerned with blind social causes than a bottom line? Of course, stockholders could sue Officers for squandered revenues. But like Alfred E. Newman always said, "What, me worry?"

Ninety-four people voting in a message board straw poll is not 90% of America. You are free to boycott any company you wish b/c they don't hate gays with the passion you desire. Best of luck! Do not be surprised when it fails miserably. :thup:

Yes, I am sure stock holders will start suing officers for not being anti-queer enough any day now. lol

That boycott of Chik Fil La was a resounding success...for Chik Fil La. Boycotts are stupid and a waste of effort
Rule #1 with RWrs....don't threaten their junk food access.

I participated in your poll and said a mom and dad are important because they were important to me. I had no idea you were going to twist that into an anti-LGBT statement. I got had.
I would like your explanation for how you felt it was IMPORTANT (because I did not withold that word from the poll questions, it was included in every one) for a child to have both a mother and father, and at the same time feel it's OK for them not to have both a mother and father.

I cannot wait to hear your answer. The only answer you could give, of course, within the parameters of logic is "I felt it was important for me to have or to want to have both a mother and father but I could care less what other kids have or don't have in that regard". Which of course, again using logic, would mean you are incapable of empathy for others in the same boat you were/are in.

I'm thinking though that instead of that, you are merely here lying to portray a certain false-result that you're hoping companies will buy into.. Cults are so demanding of their followers...
Goddamnitall, Silhouette, excuse me but you're getting a bunch of pent up frustration right now with people here who are always accusing me of lying. I'M NOT THAT CLEVER. You (collectively, not just you) make shit up in your mind that fits your preconceived ideas. I spoke 100% truth and I will also answer your question:
Thinking back on my parents, they were two very different people and I received a lot of good stuff from each of them. I won't go into details since you probably think I'm LYING anyway. The fact that one of those people had a penis in his pants is NOT what made the relationship with my Dad important. He was all thumbs trying to think of things to do with his daughter. Not his generation. But he was a patient, wise and laid back person I could always trust.
So I'm sorry that my answer, which was based mostly on my emotional response and memories of my parents, doesn't fit your agenda.
I think you may have just put your finger on something important to Silly. Let me think this thru a bit more...........:eusa_think:

The Poll: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Note "Anti LGBT" = Pro-Christian

Businesses including Microsoft, Wells Fargo, and Apple previously signed a joint statement to argue that anti-LGBT bills are bad...Several companies spoke out against the Indiana legislation, including Yelp, Angie's List, and Salesforce. Angie's List even canceled a planned expansion in the state.... Businesses Denounce North Carolina's Antigay Law | Advocate.com

I believe Dow and Disney and American Airlines are also boycotting bills that protect people who feel it's important for children to have both a mother and father (see poll and logical deduction below)..but I'm not entirely certain they are still on board with offending the 90% who are silently opposed to the cult of LGBT..

So if you too believe like 90% of Americans that it's important for a child to have both a mother and father (you are against gay marriage) or if people hacking off healthy organs to play-act at the opposite gender, while never actually becoming the opposite gender is insane, then you know which companies to avoid buying products from. If you have a choice, choose another business that is friendlier to people who believe sanity is important..

Taken from post #31 Here: Shining a light in a dark place.
OK, 90% of Americans "hate" the concept at least of gay marriage...and most likely also the concept of amputating healthy organs and forcing society to play along with deep mental delusions in a game of pretend.

...business boycotters need to understand the math behind who ACTUALLY supports the cult of LGBT and who in their private thoughts are saying WTF??? If I was a CEO, I'd sit up in my chair and notice a poll result of 90% anywhere: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?
I think you will find that the majority of people are supportive or dont give a shit. Your "poll" is comedy gold.

So you're saying polls aren't accurate then? (As of today's date and time) 92 people voted in the poll and the results are running 90% +/- that people think having BOTH a mother and father is "important". Are you saying those same people are somehow not aware that "gay marriage" denies one or the other to children for life? I tend to think people, even the dullest, are capable of drawing that logical connection. And the poll is important because it helps people realize the real reason behind their private reservations about "gay marriage"...and all the other weird shit attached to the LGBT cult label...like trannies.

You think actual poll results are "comedy". A business though that banks on polls and opinions may not. So, there you go..

And poll number 64 dedicated to Sil's continued obsession with gays and lesbians.

And her website dedicated to the topic where she solicits donations to 'fight' gays.

And her own message board where she has 29 separate threads on gays and lesbians....where she is the only participant.
Would love to see that website.

Oh, its a freakshow. And its in every one of Sil's posts as part of her signature. The Prince Trust Study is hosted on her website. Just go to the root (remove everything but the website name.com) and bob's your uncle.
Interesting read.

Anita Bryant, orange juice, and the Save The Children (yes they used Orwellian double-speak names like this back then too) campaign.

As the President of Save Our Children, Anita Bryant claimed that “known practicing homosexuals” were converting children to homosexuality.

Florida Gay Rights Activists Boycott Orange Juice, 1977-1980 | Global Nonviolent Action Database

Can you believe FLORIDA enacted this way back then. Anita Bryant was the spokesperson for the Florida Citrus Commission.

They do a lot of great work for the community and churches organizations. At least in my area and overall they seem like a good company

I like that they stopped giving money to anti-gay organizations. I've tried their food. Its decent.

I like that they stopped giving money to anti-gay organizations. I've tried their food. Its decent.

I read they did that as well. I like that Polynesian sauce. lol

More Silly babbling.

Real Polls

upload_2016-4-5_14-7-41.png

I participated in your poll and said a mom and dad are important because they were important to me. I had no idea you were going to twist that into an anti-LGBT statement. I got had.
I cannot wait to hear your answer. ...

You don't care what anyone answers.

You just write homophobic fan fiction claiming all sorts of crap your threads don't actually support.

90% of the respondents in that poll believe Bat Boy is real. Sure it doesn't actually mention Bat Boy but if one makes the logical jump. lol

Well if you're a company and "Bat Boy" is important to 90% of people, then you'd damn well better exhaust logical, even indirect, connections to Bat Boy and how people might be thinking about him. Unless you're a business that is more concerned with blind social causes than a bottom line? Of course, stockholders could sue Officers for squandered revenues. But like Alfred E. Newman always said, "What, me worry?"

Ninety-four people voting in a message board straw poll is not 90% of America. You are free to boycott any company you wish b/c they don't hate gays with the passion you desire. Best of luck! Do not be surprised when it fails miserably. :thup:

Yes, I am sure stock holders will start suing officers for not being anti-queer enough any day now. lol

That boycott of Chik Fil La was a resounding success...for Chik Fil La. Boycotts are stupid and a waste of effort

I happen to agree that boycotts are usually ridiculous- gay Americans shouldn't try to copy the tactics of Christians and their boycotts against people and business's that are too gay friendly.

The only reason I didn't eat Chik Fil E during the 'boycott' was because there wasn't one nearby.

I love those chicken sandwiches.

No kidding. It didn't stop me from dining at Chick-fil-A. Admittedly, I do not eat fast food very often but they have the best damn fast food chicken sandwich. Fuck politics! I am hungry! lol

Yep- just like the Southern Baptist boycott of Disney for being 'too gay friendly'

All Disney World did was get more and more crowded.

Chik Fil E is a good company- with good food- most boycotts are stupid.

If companies want to play Russian Roulette with the true statistics behind avid vs lukewarm or nonexistent support of the LGBT cult, then by all means...I'm sure that Disney will do fine because really, there's nothing quite like Disney. One of a kind. But then Wells Fargo...not so much the same story is it? There are other banks one can choose from and really, one bank is very competitive with its neighbors. Their function is nothing special at all.

So if companies who have clear competition want to exclude some people from doing business with them based on their religious (or just sane, common sense) orientation, then I guess they are doing so well they can afford to lose up to.....what was the percentage quoted in the OP poll link again?...

If companies want to play Russian Roulette with the true statistics behind avid vs lukewarm or nonexistent support of the LGBT cult, then by all means...I'm sure that Disney will do fine because really, there's nothing quite like Disney. One of a kind. But then Wells Fargo...not so much the same story is it? There are other banks one can choose from and really, one bank is very competitive with its neighbors. Their function is nothing special at all.

Sil....you're projecting again. You are absolutely obsessed with homosexuals. You've dedicated an entire website to the 'fighting the LGBT cult', you beg for donations, you've created your own message board where you talk to yourself about the topic. You have 64 threads on this board dedicated to that singular topic. Its consumed your life.

Most folks don't give a shit. Disney is fine. Wells Fargo is fine. Your fantasies about their businesses being crippled by tens of millions of folks that share your obsession is just that.....an obsessive fantasy.

It isn't happening.

Last edited:
There is no need for laws to "protect" Christians, the First Amendment provides all the protection needed.

Laws to "protect" Christians seek only to discriminate against gay and transgender Americans.

The Poll: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Note "Anti LGBT" = Pro-Christian

Businesses including Microsoft, Wells Fargo, and Apple previously signed a joint statement to argue that anti-LGBT bills are bad...Several companies spoke out against the Indiana legislation, including Yelp, Angie's List, and Salesforce. Angie's List even canceled a planned expansion in the state.... Businesses Denounce North Carolina's Antigay Law | Advocate.com

I believe Dow and Disney and American Airlines are also boycotting bills that protect people who feel it's important for children to have both a mother and father (see poll and logical deduction below)..but I'm not entirely certain they are still on board with offending the 90% who are silently opposed to the cult of LGBT..

So if you too believe like 90% of Americans that it's important for a child to have both a mother and father (you are against gay marriage) or if people hacking off healthy organs to play-act at the opposite gender, while never actually becoming the opposite gender is insane, then you know which companies to avoid buying products from. If you have a choice, choose another business that is friendlier to people who believe sanity is important..

Taken from post #31 Here: Shining a light in a dark place.
OK, 90% of Americans "hate" the concept at least of gay marriage...and most likely also the concept of amputating healthy organs and forcing society to play along with deep mental delusions in a game of pretend.

...business boycotters need to understand the math behind who ACTUALLY supports the cult of LGBT and who in their private thoughts are saying WTF??? If I was a CEO, I'd sit up in my chair and notice a poll result of 90% anywhere: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?
I think you will find that the majority of people are supportive or dont give a shit. Your "poll" is comedy gold.

So you're saying polls aren't accurate then? (As of today's date and time) 92 people voted in the poll and the results are running 90% +/- that people think having BOTH a mother and father is "important". Are you saying those same people are somehow not aware that "gay marriage" denies one or the other to children for life? I tend to think people, even the dullest, are capable of drawing that logical connection. And the poll is important because it helps people realize the real reason behind their private reservations about "gay marriage"...and all the other weird shit attached to the LGBT cult label...like trannies.

You think actual poll results are "comedy". A business though that banks on polls and opinions may not. So, there you go..

And poll number 64 dedicated to Sil's continued obsession with gays and lesbians.

And her website dedicated to the topic where she solicits donations to 'fight' gays.

And her own message board where she has 29 separate threads on gays and lesbians....where she is the only participant.
Although her delusional ramblings warrant ridicule, bear in mind that the fear, ignorance, hatred, and bigotry she exhibits is common to far too many on the social right who would disadvantage gay Americans through force of law if given the opportunity, and absent the constitutional protections preventing conservatives from doing so.

Although her delusional ramblings warrant ridicule, bear in mind that the fear, ignorance, hatred, and bigotry she exhibits is common to far too many on the social right who would disadvantage gay Americans through force of law if given the opportunity, and absent the constitutional protections preventing conservatives from doing so.

Only matched by your cult's fear, ignorance, bigotry and hatred of people oriented towards sanity, common sense or a religion that doesn't agree with your dogma. What to do? I know, let's check the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution for ideas... :popcorn:

Only matched by your cult's fear, ignorance, bigotry and hatred of people oriented towards sanity, common sense or a religion that doesn't agree with your dogma. What to do? I know, let's check the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution for ideas... :popcorn:

Smiling.....the 1st amendment doesn't allow you to ignore any law you don't like Sil. Ask Kim Davis how that misconception worked out for her.

Forum List

Back