A Poll Businesses Boycotting Laws Protecting Christians Might Want To Look At First..

Do you think people who think it's important for kids having both mom and dad like gay marriage?

• Yes, they can think both are important

• No, the two can't exist in the same universe

Results are only viewable after voting.
So you would take kids away from single parents?

No because they aren't bound that way by contract and their situation can still be remedied. Gay marriage binds children away from either a mother or father for life via contract. You're getting better...practice some more!

Those children do not count b/c you can't use them to smear queers. Spare us all your self-serving exemption.

So you would take kids away from single parents?

No because they aren't bound that way by contract and their situation can still be remedied. Gay marriage binds children away from either a mother or father for life via contract. You're getting better...practice some more!

Once again Silhouette offers her bullshit

First she says that depriving a child of either a mother or father is child abuse.

But when the single parent is pointed out- her own situation- then she says that the mere hope of a potential mother or father is all a child needs.

So to recap- Silhouette doesn't think that a child being raised with the absence of a father actually suffers- only that the child is being harmed because the child doesn't have the hope of a father in the future.

So all lesbian couples need to do tell their kids that sometime in the future they may get divorced and marry men- and according to Silhouette's bizarre 'logic' those kids will be fine- because they will have the 'hope' of a father in the future.......

Your poll had fewer than 100 people?

I am guessing that the Gallup poll, which found that 60% of Americans support same sex marriage, talked to a much larger sample.

Guess all you like. 100 +/- were surveyed here and about 90% of them feel it's important for a child to have both a mother and father (cannot privately support gay marriage/...

As pointed out to you over and over- and which you constantly lie about- many- like myself- think having a mother and father is important- but still support not only marriage equality- but even your right to raise your children as a single mother.

IF your poll actually said that 90% of people who responded were against gay marriage- then it would also be true that 90% of those who responded condemned you raising your children as a single mother.

You believe that gays are soooooo fantastic that they can manipulate large national polls, put on by actual trained statisticians....

But were inept to manipulate your silly faux poll here at USMB that would allow anyone to sign onto USMB with a new ID and vote multiple times?

What a maroon.

90%!

55%- in real polls- favor marriage equality and children of gay couple having married parents.

Well, gays should keep it to themselves instead of forcing it on people that don't believe in that horse shit...

Well, bigots like you should keep it to yourselves, instead of forcing your bullshit on people who aren't bigots

I am guessing that the Gallup poll, which found that 60% of Americans support same sex marriage, talked to a much larger sample.

Guess all you like. 100 +/- were surveyed here and about 90% of them feel it's important for a child to have both a mother and father (cannot privately support gay marriage/ aren't being honest about their private lack of support for gay marriage) And that 90% is derived pretty much evenly between democrats, middle and conservative people. So, businesses who boycott pro-sanity laws beware...
I voted and of course I support legal gay marriage...no secret about it.....especially since I am in a gay marriage and we have a daughter we raised.

Guess all you like. 100 +/- were surveyed here and about 90% of them feel it's important for a child to have both a mother and father (cannot privately support gay marriage/ aren't being honest about their private lack of support for gay marriage) And that 90% is derived pretty much evenly between democrats, middle and conservative people. So, businesses who boycott pro-sanity laws beware...
I voted and of course I support legal gay marriage...no secret about it.....especially since I am in a gay marriage and we have a daughter we raised.
Well keep to yourself and a out of the schools... It's a states issue.

What the heck? Speak English please.

no, idiota.....

equal protection is a federal issue.

see why people don't take you seriously.

:cuckoo:

no, idiota.....

Na, not really...

no, idiota.....

Na, not really...

which again proves my point.

As far as the federal government's concerned anyone can marry anyone, anything as many as they want or whatever they want, it doesn't matter - that's why it should be a states issue.

The institution of marriage has become meaningless - let people marry a fencepost of they want to. Who gives a shit?

Homosexual marriage is a joke.

and legal.

get over it.

what was that about your nic saying you're openminded?

you might want to reassess that whole self-image thing
*Offensively*OpenMinded. I recognize you have to be on guard whilst leaving your mind open or people will insist on throwing whatever idea they want into it.

I'm not seeing the whole open-minded thing.

and I'm not seeing a lot of informed posting from you either.

but please, keep repeating rightwingnut talking points.

You believe that gays are soooooo fantastic that they can manipulate large national polls, put on by actual trained statisticians....

But were inept to manipulate your silly faux poll here at USMB that would allow anyone to sign onto USMB with a new ID and vote multiple times?

What a maroon.

90%!

55%- in real polls- favor marriage equality and children of gay couple having married parents.

View attachment 71353
She never comments on this stat. It must feel like a dagger in her heart.

Why should a parent stay out of her child's school?

What kind of asshole- well you- would tell someone that they shouldn't go to their child's school because they are gay?

Just an asshole like you.

Forum List

Back