A president shouldn't have free speech rights.....

Only Trump called to suspend the constitution when he lost... and knew he'd lost.
Hillary lost in 2016, knew she lost, yet everywhere she went she cried and moaned that the Russians stole the election for Trump. When is she going to be indicted?

Mine is don't kill or injure anyone or damage property, and don't cheat people. Very simple, really.

I like simple. :D

So what happens when you look at Trump? He's cheated small town venues by not paying his rally bills for 7 years now. Where is your outrage?

Hillary lost in 2016, knew she lost, yet everywhere she went she cried and moaned that the Russians stole the election for Trump. When is she going to be indicted?

Nah, she was unhappy with the outcome, but her protests were a mere blip on the radar. She conceded the election within 48 hours.

Never.

Just like Trump is never going to be indicted for lying about the election being stolen.

Not one indictment is for claiming the election was stolen.

A presidents words can cause the stock market to go up or down, influence people to do and say things, etc. When you are an ordinary citizen I understand, but if you become the president your words matter. When you’re the president, it's not a game.
Being elected president doesn't negate your right to free speech. It's not called The Selective Bill of Rights.

A presidents words can cause the stock market to go up or down, influence people to do and say things, etc. When you are an ordinary citizen I understand, but if you become the president your words matter. When you’re the president, it's not a game.
it would help if there was a list of things you suggest an elected official can and cant say,,

Forum List

Back