A president shouldn't have free speech rights.....

They dont have free speech in their official capacity. They cant just say whatever they want like we can.
There are laws and supreme court rulings to back that up.
do you have a list of things they can or cant say??

or is it only after you get butthurt about something??

The President is.
So are congressmen. When they are acting in their official capacity, they are the government.
The first amendment protects an individual from having their right to speech oppressed by the government. It doesnt protect the govt from itself.

Except that holding office does this in many, many, many cases.

As GG already pointed out, joining the military does this.
enlisting in the military is nothing like being elected to office,,

do you have a list of things a POTUS can or cant say?? or is it just things you disagree with that he cant say??

So are congressmen. When they are acting in their official capacity, they are the government.
The first amendment protects an individual from having their right to speech oppressed by the government. It doesnt protect the govt from itself.
Quote the part of the first Amendment saying a President doesn’t get the right to free speech.

I’ll wait…..

thats very fascist of you to say,,

do you have a list of things that can pr cant be said or is it just things you disagree with??

do you have a list of things they can or cant say??

or is it only after you get butthurt about something??

Schiff acted in official capacity for lying about having proof trump colluded with russia. The republicans censored him. How fascist of them :rofl:

are you saying the government isnt currently trying to oppress the government by charging trump??

you just contridicted yourself,,
I think 90% of his indictments are bullshit, if i understand them correctly. And the whole thing is political.
There goes your assumption, Mr.butthurt :lol:

Forum List

Back