a question for democrats about abortion ..

Did I say “everyone”? No. Look up the word “mandate”, fool.
Did I say everyone? Who said "everyone" and why are you putting it in quotes?

I know what "mandates" mean. For instance I do contract work for hospitals so every year I'm mandated to get a flu shot.
By your idiot logic, no one is forced to do anything because they could kill themselves first. Many on the left were pushing for vaccine mandates on everyone. You know it, I know it, and every honest adult here knows it.
Finding different employment isn't the same as killing yourself. That should be obvious even to a fucking moron like yourself. 😄

Did I say everyone? Who said "everyone" and why are you putting it in quotes?

I know what "mandates" mean. For instance I do contract work for hospitals so every year I'm mandated to get a flu shot.

Finding different employment isn't the same as killing yourself. That should be obvious even to a fucking moron like yourself. 😄
You fascist pricks were all about vaccine mandates. Go fuck yourself, moron.

A mandate is a mandate, kinda like your typical Friday night, son.

Learn to use commas, you illiterate imbecile.
So with you being against all mandates I'm assuming you're also against any employers mandating you wear pants to work rather than coming in in your underwear?

No, you weren't. Pay better attention, bozo.
I was. Maybe you weren't so let me remind you, that little bit of ridiculousness was all you. I make rational arguments you cuck. See if you can manage a rational counter argument.

I doubt it though. 😄

Last edited:
I was. Maybe you weren't so let me remind you, that little bit of ridiculousness was all you. I make rational arguments cuck. See if you can manage a rational counter argument.

I doubt it though. 😄
You're a fucking idiot who thinks he's got something to say. Shitheads like you are a dime a dozen.
Also, learn to use commas, you illiterate imbecile.

You're a fucking idiot who thinks he's got something to say. Shitheads like you are a dime a dozen.
Also, learn to use commas, you illiterate imbecile.
That's an emotional argument, not a rational one you fuckwit. 😄

Also you overuse commas you dumbass. There is no need for a comma between commas and you. Dipshit.

Forum List

Back