a question for democrats about abortion ..

So you're standing in front of your bathroom sink. Not my problem, kid.
Let me remind you where we were in case you find your balls again and want to debate.

I said people, including fetuses, can't force themselves on others without consent.

You thought you had a brilliant point about covid vaccines being forced on people.

I pointed out vaccines weren't forced on anyone. They were made mandatory for federal employees and if you didn't like the rules your employer has laid out for you that you can find other employment.

Do you have another response or will you just fling more shit?

I know what I'm betting on. 😁

Let me remind you where we were in case you find your balls again and want to debate.

I said people, including fetuses, can't force themselves on others without consent.

You thought you had a brilliant point about covid vaccines being forced on people.

I pointed out vaccines weren't forced on anyone. They were made mandatory for federal employees and if you didn't like the rules your employer has laid out for you that you can find other employment.

Tl;dr.

So, fetuses are people. Many of your fellow libtards can't admit that.
I'm glad you're starting to show signs of intelligence, but you've still got a long way to go.

So, fetuses are people. Many of your fellow libtards can't admit that.
I'm glad you're starting to show signs of intelligence, but you've still got a long way to go.
Do people have a right to force themselves on other people without their consent?

Do people have a right to force themselves on other people without their consent?
Nope. However, a child in the womb doesn't qualify as a forced entry/occupation.
I suspect you disagree, but most rational adults don't.
Think better.

Doesn't contact have to be consensual?
Consent was given with spread legs. Do you realize how stupid you sound when you imply a human fetus is a non-consensual invader?
Don't answer, that was a rhetorical question.
You can have the last word now.

See this is what happens when you jump into the middle of a conversation and don’t follow context. I wasn’t comparing organs and caterpillars to embryos, I asked those questions in context to the discussion I was having with another poster. For you to use those question of mine and assume I was saying they are the same as abortions is not honest or accurate.

Where's your best argument for abortion then, not involving "discussions" about caterpillars and appendixes? Make it.

Our arguments are better btw. And you know this

So we could kill the elderly that need help to survive?
Happens all the time, families take their elderly off of life support, as they do many who are not elderly.

ONE republican wanted to sacrifice the elderly, for entirely different reasons, $$$, of course.

March 30 2020
Dan Patrick, a former radio talk show host who is now Lieutenant Governor of Texas, made the comments on Monday night while talking to Fox News presenter Tucker Carlson.

In response to a question about lifting social distancing measures, Patrick said,

“Let’s get back to living…Let’s be smart about it. And those of us who are 70-plus, we’ll take care of ourselves, but don’t sacrifice the country.”
Patrick expressed grave concern that the COVID-19 crisis could “bring about a total economic collapse” and “potentially the collapse of our society”, and said that many “grandparents” like himself would be willing to expose themselves to a higher level of risk to save the economy.

how is a natural disaster a crime? i mean i get you worship your Dear Leader in the dembot cult but you don’t actually believe they control the weather so you?
No, that's the Forest Service and the Bureau of Land Management.

June 9 2021
Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, suggested at a congressional hearing that climate change could be combatted by altering the orbit of the moon and asked a U.S. Forest Service official whether there was any way the agency could do it.

"I understand, from what's been testified to the Forest Service and the BLM, you want very much to work on the issue of climate change," Gohmert said, referring to the Bureau of Land Management.

"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun.
We know there's been significant solar flare activity," he said. "And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate."

A potential human being is not yet a human being.

Herein lies the problem.

IMO when the fetus is viable outside the womb the only time an abortion can be performed is to save the life of the mother or if some terminal defect is found in the fetus.

Before viability the fetus is only a potential human being
What is a "potential human being"?? An egg? A sperm?

your fear is making you ask dumb questions. The issue is whether the voters of each state want abortion to be legal in their state, nothing more is at issue. Why are you libs so scared of the voters? Could it be that you know that you hold a minority view on this nationally?
There is plenty more at issue. You're just too obtuse to realize it

Forum List

Back