a question for democrats about abortion ..

It's like "defund the police", it doesn't actually mean to take all funding from the police. Mandates didn't mean to force everybody to get vaccinated.
That's funny, considering many police depts were defunded, causing a spike in crime.

That's funny, considering many police depts were defunded, causing a spike in crime.
No police forces were "defunded", they had funding reduced, which isn't the definition of "defund".

de·fund.
VERB
prevent (a group or organization) from continuing to receive funds:

Defund never happened.

No police forces were "defunded", they had funding reduced, which isn't the definition of "defund".

de·fund.
VERB
prevent (a group or organization) from continuing to receive funds:

Defund never happened.
Yawn. Your semantic argument is crap, kid. Many PDs were partially defunded and resulted in spikes in crime. I know it, you know it.
Educate yourself:
A List Of Crime Spikes In Cities That Defunded The Police
New York: During the summer of 2020, New York cut $1 billion from its police funds. In June 2020, the city experienced a 130 percent increase in shootings in one month. Killings in August 2021 were up 50 percent.
Chicago: Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot claimed to be opposed to defunding the police while quietly cutting 400 police officers positions during 2020. Chicago saw 87 shootings over the 2020 4th of July weekend. The same year, carjackings were up 135 percent.
Los Angeles: Los Angeles cut $150 million from its LAPD budget last July. As of late November 2020, LA recorded 300 homicides. Killings were reportedly up 25 percent since 2019, and shootings were up more than 32 percent. Shootings in South LA rose 742 percent in the first two weeks of January.\
Milwaukee: After cutting 60 police positions in 2020, Milwaukee proposed a budget to cut 120 police positions in 2021, cutting a total of $430,000 from the overall budget. Milwaukee experienced a 95 percent increase of local murders in 2020.
Minneapolis: Minneapolis cut $8 million from its police budget and saw a 72 percent increase in local murders during the 2020 year.

Yawn. Your semantic argument is crap, ...
Actually that's the basis that conservative US Supreme Court justices base their opinions.

So if semantics is crap, so are the conservative USSC justices.

Yawn. Your semantic argument is crap, kid. Many PDs were partially defunded and resulted in spikes in crime.

Partially defunded.

Then why did you lie and say they were "defunded"

Why change from defunded to "partially" defunded. In order to correct your lie?

Partially defunded.
Then why did you lie and say they were "defunded"
Why change from defunded to "partially" defunded. In order to correct your lie?
More semantics. Your concession is accepted.

Suck it, jackass:

Oh, and a dictionary wouldn't be the book used to find out if police depts were defunded, dummy.

Another lie? On top of the first claim that police departments were defunded.

I was right, you don't own a dictionary, or know the meaning of words in the English language.

Nice dodge.
Not at all, conservative justices go by the "meaning" of the words used. You instead make up your own definitions, which a conservative USSC justice would overrule you, and instead use the original meanings of the words to interpret the situation.

Words have consequences.

Another lie? On top of the first claim that police departments were defunded.

I was right, you don't own a dictionary, or know the meaning of words in the English language.
Okay Captain Semantic, quote me saying "fully defunded".
I can play your childish game, too.
Not gonna spend my day wrestling with a moron, so you can continue on your own here.

Okay Captain Semantic, quote me saying "fully defunded".
I can play your childish game, too.

That's like saying, quote me saying "fully pregnant", or "fully dead".

Like many words, their definition can be modifier decreased, but full usage the default definition.

Where's your best argument for abortion then, not involving "discussions" about caterpillars and appendixes? Make it.

Our arguments are better btw. And you know this
I haven’t made an argument for or against it, but thanks for asking. My opinion is that the decision should be up to the mother until a point where the fetus is capable of surviving on its own. I don’t like a government make the call what a pregnant woman can do with something that’s happening inside of her body.

What’s your position? No abortions period? Or would you support exceptions for rape incess and health of the mother?

Are those goalposts heavy?
Are you going to deny the fact that many on the left were pushing for vaccine mandates?
What bill was ever passed that was going to force people to get a vaccine against their will?

You don’t have to do anything… but if you can’t back up your own Views and comments then that doesn’t say much towards the validity of your arguments.
opinions on abortion are just that, opinions. They are based on beliefs, science, or gut feel. Neither of us is required to back up his opinions. But we should be able to vote on which opinions represent the majority view in each state.

Forum List

Back