A question for pro-lifers...

Don't eat a burger you are eating a animal that had to die..... Human baby? Kill it so your life isn't complicated..... This is what a progress looks like to them

Explain to me the "logic" that leads you loons to believe a human being at an early stage of development and the potential to develop into a fully functioning member of society (since that is all you place value on...how much work a person can be used for)....is the same as an already developed human being, who will develop no more, and has no brain activity?

How are they the same? Please apply logic and science here. I have a pretty good grasp of both, and the "logic" of the sameness of a person in a persistent vegetative state and an unborn baby eludes me.

Now I get it, many of you ignore medical science in order to justify abortion.

The simple fact is that medical science defines a person who is brain dead as someone who will never have brain activity. Babies, on the other hand, are not classified as brain dead.

To liberals an unborn child is the same as a corpse.
That is incorrect from my standpoint. It would be the same as a brain dead body.

Deny that and they will call you illogical.
Unless you can come up with some way that it's not... *shrugs* Yes. I will call you illogical.

Spoken like a tgrue liberal. If there is any way to shrug accountability I assume you are all for it!

To many of us killing a fetus is the same thing as taking a brain dead human body off life support. If you can't address that logically, then really you aren't doing anything more than trying to troll.

Edit: With that said I'm off to bed. I'm not ignoring anybody... Just too tired/bored to continue without intelligent feedback

The simple fact is that medical science defines a person who is brain dead as someone who will never have brain activity. Babies, on the other hand, are not classified as brain dead.
But they aren't people either. Both are bodies and nothing more. That's the point.

The point is you have no idea what you are talking about. People is not a medical term, it is useless to use it when we are discussing science. The simple truth is that those bodies you are so easily dismissing actually have legal rights, they can even own property and pay taxes. I guess that makes your argument even dumber than it was before you tried to pretend you understand science.

Last edited:
Not all people are the same. But they remain human, and deserve to be treated as human.

To many of us killing a fetus is the same thing as taking a brain dead human body off life support. If you can't address that logically, then really you aren't doing anything more than trying to troll.

Edit: With that said I'm off to bed. I'm not ignoring anybody... Just too tired/bored to continue without intelligent feedback

But they aren't people either. Both are bodies and nothing more. That's the point.

You sound like the perfect Nazi.

How are they the same? Please apply logic and science here. I have a pretty good grasp of both, and the "logic" of the sameness of a person in a persistent vegetative state and an unborn baby eludes me.
Neither one is a person. Just a body. A body is not a person. A body is a body.

And ***I*** do not say that it's the same as an unborn baby. ***I*** say it's a fetus because frankly after 25 weeks I would define it as a person, and yet it's still an unborn baby.

If you don't address what I say there is no point in you replying.

I'm not sure how to make it more simple than that.

To liberals an unborn child is the same as a corpse.
That is incorrect from my standpoint. It would be the same as a brain dead body.

Deny that and they will call you illogical.
Unless you can come up with some way that it's not... *shrugs* Yes. I will call you illogical.

Spoken like a tgrue liberal. If there is any way to shrug accountability I assume you are all for it!
Opinions vary.

And ***I*** do not say that it's the same as an unborn baby. ***I*** say it's a fetus because frankly after 25 weeks I would define it as a person, and yet it's still an unborn baby.

Yes, your Nazi thinking is quite simplistic.

I was always pro choice, until choice stopped being more about choice than being about pro. Abortion has gone from being necessary to the desperate to a grotesque and absurd parody of whatever it started out. I regret that abortion as a solution to a rape related pregnancy ends the child's life but the rapist escapes prosecution for the death. Punishment divided among all the parties falls the lightest on the perpetrator.

Most of all, it isn't abortion or birth control that I oppose, these are ultimately matters of conscience that the woman has to answer for. It is shifting the cost of irresponsibility to those more responsible. The public should never be required to underwrite promiscuity.

I used to be pro life - extremely so. I believed in the death penalty for women who had abortions, and I praised pro life extremists who bombed clinics.

That all changed when I listened to some pro choice women, who told me why they believed they deserved control over their bodies. I had never listened to them before, but one day I did, and slowly, I started to change my mind.

Morning after pill.

I will take that as a no.

Do you consider the morning after pill a form of abortion? I know some people do.

There is no need to let gestation proceed beyond 24 hrs in a case of rape or incest.

Kill your own, its the law.

This......

This shouldn't even be an argument the case of rape and incest shouldn't even consider since the morning pill is out there.

Maybe folks shouldn't open there legs and keep it in their pants and until marriage or they settle down and then abortion wouldn't really be needed or be an issue.

I was always pro choice, until choice stopped being more about choice than being about pro. Abortion has gone from being necessary to the desperate to a grotesque and absurd parody of whatever it started out. I regret that abortion as a solution to a rape related pregnancy ends the child's life but the rapist escapes prosecution for the death. Punishment divided among all the parties falls the lightest on the perpetrator.

Most of all, it isn't abortion or birth control that I oppose, these are ultimately matters of conscience that the woman has to answer for. It is shifting the cost of irresponsibility to those more responsible. The public should never be required to underwrite promiscuity.

I used to be pro life - extremely so. I believed in the death penalty for women who had abortions, and I praised pro life extremists who bombed clinics.

That all changed when I listened to some pro choice women, who told me why they believed they deserved control over their bodies. I had never listened to them before, but one day I did, and slowly, I started to change my mind.

Som you went from supporting right wing terrorism to supporting left wing terrorism. Extreme much?

Som you went from supporting right wing terrorism to supporting left wing terrorism. Extreme much?

Got anything constructive to add?

I think using rape and incest victims as human shields to cover up the million-plus abortions each year is a sickening tactic.

Less than one percent of abortions are the result of rape and incest, and yet pro-choicers will use these people who have been subjected to the most vile crimes as a deflection. They simply have no shame.

Let's talk about the million-plus abortions instead.

Getting pregnant when you have a CHOICE not to get pregnant, unlike a rape or incest victim, is irresponsible. Don't be dragging crime victims into the picture to hide that fact.

Couldn't agree more.

Well Obviosly - there is a position that holds all human life sacred - maybe that would be something to consider.

And has nothing to do with logic or science.

Well Obviosly - there is a position that holds all human life sacred - maybe that would be something to consider.

If that is true, then the life of a death row inmate should also be sacred. Might want to change that sentence.

Again you reveal your attitude by equating an innocent person and a convicted person.

The idea that all human life is sacred does not mean that one shouldn't protect that life. Or do you mean to claim that killing somebody in self-defense is the same as murder?

Forum List

Back