A question for the anti-choice crowd.

No wonder you murdering assholes don't want women to be shown an ultrasound before they kill their CHILD.

Is this a Photoshop?

wh0e47.jpg

It turns out a supermajority of Americans are opposed to Roe v. Wade, but many of them don't even know it.

There are a lot of people who self-identify as "pro-choice" who believe abortion should be illegal after the first trimester, which puts them into direct conflict with Roe v. Wade.

It turns out a supermajority of Americans are opposed to Roe v. Wade, but many of them don't even know it.

There are a lot of people who self-identify as "pro-choice" who believe abortion should be illegal after the first trimester, which puts them into direct conflict with Roe v. Wade.
You're right. I am among those. I have said repeatedly, that post-viability, abortion should be restricted. It is anti-choice asshats, and retards, like yourself, and ChuzRetard who aren't satisfied with that compromise, and want to insist that a clump of cells, 10 seconds after conception, is a "person", and want to ban all abortions.

You're right. I am among those.
Then you are anti-choice.

It's nice to see Czernobog admit he does not believe an abortion decision should be between a woman and her doctor.

You are anti-choice, Czernobog.

No, I'm not. I am pro-choice, just like most Pro-Choice activists. Until a fetus is viable, it is not a person, and abortion should be between a woman, and her doctor. If you agree that, prior to viability (second trimester), an abortion is the personal choice of a woman, and her doctor, then you are pro-choice, and why are you arguing?

No, I'm not. I am pro-choice, just like most Pro-Choice activists. Until a fetus is viable, it is not a person, and abortion should be between a woman, and her doctor. If you agree that, prior to viability (second trimester), an abortion is the personal choice of a woman, and her doctor, then you are pro-choice, and why are you arguing?
You are opposed to Roe v. Wade. That makes you anti-choice.

Nearly half of all abortions are the result of not using birth control during sex. Another fifth are the result of improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

We could easily and dramatically reduce the number of abortions in America through education.

Birth control is easily accessible to all. No one is unable to access birth control. They are just CHOOSING not to use it.

Sexually active people need to make their choice BEFORE they have sex. Not after, when the child has no choice in being murdered.

It's nice to see Czernobog admit he does not believe an abortion decision should be between a woman and her doctor.
Whatever. you're inability to think beyond simple linear black and white reasoning is your problem not mine.

Crawl back into your corner, and go back to drooling on yourself.

You are opposed to Roe v. Wade. That makes you anti-choice.
You're a fucking moron. I'm done with you.

Forum List

Back